Showmanship.
你的脸色很糟
You look awful.
轻点 孩子
Easy, kid.
到了这个地步
At this point,
这身装备 是让我还撑得住的原因
they're all that's holding me together.
但好消息是
But good news...
我还没用到圣塞巴斯蒂安的箭
And without using any of St. Sebastian's arrows.
我早跟你说动物是赢不了我的
Told you no fauna could best me.
凯莉
Kai Li.
你先出去一下
Give us a minute.
我以为我阻止得了一切 布鲁斯
I thought I could stop it, Bruce.
这个怪物
This thing...
我以为我准备好了 但无论怎么准备
Thought I was ready, but nothing could prepare--
我明白 奥利弗 我非常明白
I know, Oliver. More than you realize.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
有件事我得向你坦白
Something I must confess...
这件事已经压在我心上 好多年了
It's weighed on me for years.
老友 我的父亲
Old friend, my father...
对不起 布鲁斯 我父亲他
I'm so sorry, Bruce, my father, he--
犯下了那个罪行
Did what he did.
你这辈子都是个好人
You did nothing but live as a good man.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
但愿你是对的 布鲁斯
I hope you're right, Brucey...
对我们两个来说
For both our sake.
血缘永远无法摆脱污点
The bloodline can never escape the stain.
父亲的罪孽
The sins of the father.
无论你是谁 拜托你
Whoever you are, please,
杀了我
kill me.
别绝望
Do not despair.
末日即将来临
The end is near.
但你还有一些事要做
But you have a little more to do.
格雷森 托德
这不是你的错 韦恩先生
It's not your fault, Mr. Wayne.
会说话的死人 爬虫类肆虐 植物怪物 都不是
Talking dead folks, reptile plagues, plant monsters, it's not...
正常的
natural.
没人预料得到会发生这些事
No one could have seen this coming.
我应该要注意到的
I should have.
之前早有迹象
The signs were there.
是我拒绝留意
I refused to heed them,
因为他们在我看来 是毫无逻辑的
because they didn't align with what I deemed to be rational.
这个怪物要降临了吗
This thing, it is coming?
快了
Soon.
我还不知道要怎么对付他
And I don't know how.
但只有我能阻止他
But only I can stop it.
无意冒犯 先生 奥利弗也说了同样的话
With all due respect, sir, Oliver said the same thing.
但他已经死了
And now he's dead.
他在死前仍努力 做他认为该做的事
He died trying to do what was right.
他会死是因为他认为他必须
He died because he thought he owed the world
为他父亲的疯狂付出代价
for whatever insanity his dad--
奥利弗认为父亲的罪
Oliver believed the sins of the father--
由儿子承担
Are heaped upon the son.
对 我知道这句话
Yeah. I know that verse.
但别忘了以西结书第十八章
But don't forget Ezekiel 18,
“儿子不该承担父之罪”
"The son will not share the guilt of the father,
“父亲也不该承担子之罪”
nor will the father share the guilt of the son."
我想说的是 你不需要这么做
My point is, you don't have to do this.
你可以离开 我们可以离开
You can leave. We can leave.
搭上新船 去别的地方
Get a new ship and go anywhere else.
你完全不欠哥谭市
You don't owe this city anything.
多数人看到房♥子着火
Most people, if they see a house on fire,
他们脱离险境后就会跑去求救
would run and call for help once they're out of harm's way.
但也有一些人 极少数的人
While others, very few others,
会直接冲进屋里
would run right into that house
试着救出受困火场的人
and try to save those who are trapped inside.
我发现你的时候
The moment I found you,
我的直觉告诉我 你是我认为的那种人
my every instinct told me which one of those two people you were.
无论末日是否降临 凯莉
Doom or not, Kai Li,
哥谭市都是一座燃烧中的城市
Gotham is a city on fire.
必须有人愿意闯进这片炼狱
It needs those who are willing to run into the inferno.
布鲁斯·韦恩 你在这啊
Bruce Wayne, there you are.
你有什么事 吉姆
Was there something you wanted, Jim?
呃 没事
No.
不 其实有事
Yes, actually.
首先 关于你那两位小同伴 请节哀顺变
First, deeply sorry about your boys. My condolences.
我向你保证我最优秀的部下 正在调
I assure you my best men are on the...
我是代我女儿来的
I'm here on behalf of my daughter.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
她说她一直想联♥系♥你
She said she's been trying to reach you.
我相信你听说过她的事
I'm sure you've heard about her--
几年前的意外吗 是的
Accident a few years back? Yes.
可怜的孩子 从那之后她就变了
Poor thing. She hasn't been the same.
等等 芭芭拉
Wait a minute. Barbara?
芭芭拉·戈登吗 她是先知 对吧
Barbara Gordon? The Oracle, right?
我在通灵术月刊 读过她的介绍
I read about her in Spiritualism Monthly!
是的 我想芭芭拉在某些领域
Yes, I suppose Barbara has developed something of a...
渐渐打响了名号♥
reputation in certain circles.
她说她有话要跟我说
And she says she needs to speak to me?
正确来说不是她
Not her, exactly.
-而是她的 -幽灵
-One of her-- -Ghosts.
她说你知道是谁
She said you'd know who.
是吗
Do you?
我不知道
I don't.
布鲁斯 我知道这个要求很不寻常 但这似乎
Bruce, I realize it's an unusual request. But it seemed...
对芭芭拉说也很紧急 而且
so very urgent to my Barbara, and it would...
你能见他对我意义重大
It would mean a lot to me.
跟她说我今晚会去见她
Tell her I'll see her tonight.
好吧 但访客时间是
Okay. But visiting hours are--
今晚
Tonight!
你觉得先知会知道怎么阻止这怪物
Do you think the Oracle will know how to stop this thing?
不是先知
Not the Oracle,
而是化身为火焰的幽灵
but the spirit wrapped in flames.
是时候了
It's time.
我不能让你走
I can't let you leave.
决定权不在你
That's not your decision.
你的状况很不好 你发生了什么事
You're not well. What's happening to you?
必要的事
What needs to happen.
我无法假装明白 我即将面对的事情
I can't pretend to know exactly what I'm about to face.
但我很清楚我必须面对
But I do know that I must face it.
这是我注定要做的事
This is what I was meant to do.
-布鲁斯 -拜托 阿尔弗雷德
-Bruce-- -Please, Alfred.
我没有时间了
I haven't much time.
好吧 布鲁斯少爷
Very well then, Master Bruce.
如果你很赶时间
If time is of the essence, as you say...
我建议是否开车
May I suggest taking the car?
现在酒窖归你管了
You're in charge of the wine cellar now.
你不回来吗
You're not coming back?
再见了
Goodbye...
孩子
Son.
再见 阿尔弗雷德
Goodbye, Alfred.
阿卡姆疯人院
很高兴你答应我的邀约
I'm glad you accepted my invitation.
虽然我想我应该担心
Although, I suppose, it should concern me
你竟然能轻易闯进这个地方
you're able to break into this place so easily.
无意冒犯
No offense,
但我认为更该担心的是 阿卡姆是否有能力
but I'd say the greater concern would be Arkham's ability
防止这些罪犯逃出去
to keep those from breaking out.
噢 这里环境没那么糟 布鲁斯
Oh, it's not so bad in here, Bruce.
三平方米 有人作伴
Three squares. Good company.
完全不用看到亲人 没必要的同情
A complete absence of unnecessary pity from loved ones.
况且 如果你透过我的视角
Besides, if you saw as I do,
就会觉得墙内的疯狂
you'd take the insanity within
和墙外真正的疯狂比 根本没什么
电影精选列表