And now...
时候到了
It's time.
我们回家吧
We're going home.
你觉得我们会在哥谭市呆多久
How long you figure we'll be in Gotham?
我们不走了 孩子
We're here for good, kid.
胡说
Horsefeathers!
我跟着你们两年来
In the two years I've been with you
在所有城市都呆不到几周
we haven't stayed in any city for more than a few weeks.
话说回来
Come to think of it...
我还没在任何城市呆过几周呢
I've never stayed in any city for more than a few weeks.
我已经和布鲁斯旅行十年了 凯莉
I've been traveling with Bruce coming on a decade now, Kai Li.
一直都是为了回哥谭市做准备
And it's always been about returning to Gotham.
好吧 但回哥谭市做什么
Okay, but returning for what?
末日
Doom.
为了你们的末日回来
You return for your doom.
你疯了吧 你这个冰僵尸
Nuts to you, ya rank spud.
看来哥谭市变得
It appears Gotham has become a bit more...
比我们印象中更荒废了
Untended than we remember it.
但愿跟我印象中不一样 阿尔弗雷德
Let's hope it's nothing like I remember it, Alfred.
哥谭市的历史就是我们的历史 儿子
Gotham's history is our history, son.
韦恩家族史
Wayne family history.
韦恩家族打造了这座城市 布鲁斯
The Waynes built this city, Bruce.
表示你也是悠久遗产的一份子
That makes you part of a long legacy.
什么是遗产
What's a legacy?
意思就是有一天 你必须完成更崇高的目标
It means, one day, you'll have very big shoes to fill.
好了 玛莎
Come now, Martha.
让一个人学会独♥立♥自主
It's more important a man learn to stand on his own feet
比逼他完成别人的目标更重要
before cramming them into someone else's shoes.
是不是 儿子
Isn't that right, son?
这诅咒是我们自找的
We have brought this curse upon us!
托马斯
Thomas!
布鲁斯 快跑 快
Bruce, run! Just--
已经关住格兰登了 先生
Grendon's secure, sir.
你确定要我们把他留在这里
You sure you want us to just leave him here?
暂时这样
For now.
如果他曾暴露在那个病毒之中
If he was exposed to that virus...
我不相信哥谭市警方
I don't trust the Gotham Police
会用跟我们一样的预防措施
to use the same precautions we have.
了解
Understood.
但我需要你们其中一人留守 盯好他
But I'll need one of you to stay back and keep an eye on him.
真倒霉啊 桑贾伊
Tough luck, Sanjay.
该死
Damn it.
好啦好啦 船长
Aye aye, Cap.
有何不可
And why not?
在海上航行了几个月
After months at sea,
在一艘好船上多呆几天又何妨
what's a few more days on this fine vessel?
让我有机会和疯子的尸体 互相取暖
It'll give me a chance to cozy up with the nutso diseased corpse.
听到没 只剩你和我了 零度先生
Hear that? Just you and me now, Mr. Zero.
卢修斯
Lucius.
很高兴能见到你
So good to see you.
我也是 孩子
You as well, son.
做得好 阿尔弗雷德 你让他毫发无伤回来了
Nice work, Alfred. You brought him home in one piece.
他已经尽力了 老友
Not for his lack of trying, old friend.
公♥司♥还好吗 卢修斯
How's business, Lucius?
很好
Copacetic.
只要董事会相信
So long as the board believes
所有决策指令都是你下达的 就可以了
all executive directives are coming from you, that is.
出于某种理由
For some reason,
他们似乎不喜欢听我的命令
they just don't seem quite comfortable taking orders from me.
这样的话
Well then,
我想你只需要继续确保
I guess you'll just have to continue making sure
我的所有决策
that all my directives are...
都是最好的
Copacetic.
正有此意
I plan to.
你收到我 上次寄来的货了吗
And you received my last consignment?
跟过去几年运来的货一样
Like all your shipments over the years,
我已经按照你要求的方式
I had everything situated in the wine cellar
把所有东西放进酒窖了
to your precise specifications.
谢谢你 卢修斯
Thank you, Lucius.
对了
One thing...
酒窖
Wine cellar?
不用刻意隐瞒
Let's not romanticize it.
那就是个洞穴
It's a cave.
哇 哇
Wow.
太华丽了
Swanky.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce,
您回到哥谭市的消息 似乎已经传开了
it appears word of your return has spread, sir.
奥利弗·奎恩邀请您 去他家共进晚餐和美酒
Oliver Queen has invited you for dinner and drinks.
我想他着重的是美酒
I shall assume he intends an emphasis on the latter.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce?
感觉不太对劲
Something isn't right.
爪痕
Claw marks?
似乎是被动物攻击
It's some sort of animal attack.
-大概是熊吧 -不
-A bear, maybe? -No.
伤口是由下而上造成的
The wounds are made bottom up.
熊爪无法做出这种动作
Ursine claws are incapable of that kind of movement.
这个伤口
This bruise...
是勒杀造成的
Strangulation.
表示凶手是有拇指的
Means whatever did this had thumbs.
显然他是在别处遇害后 被移♥动♥到这里
Obviously, he was killed elsewhere and brought here.
但为什么要这么做
But why?
我是
I am...
朗斯特罗姆
Langstrom.
布鲁斯 怎么了
Bruce, what is it?
你是不是
Did you...
没事
Nevermind.
我们是不是应该通知警♥察♥
Should we notify the police?
对
Yes.
但还不是时候
But, not yet.
我会处理
I'll handle it.
您确定要赴晚餐邀约吗 先生
Are you sure you're up for dinner, sir?
这栋宅子已经尘封二十年
This house has been sealed for 20 years
楼下的尸体会发出腐臭
and the corpse downstairs isn't doing the fustiness any favors.
至少我们该呼吸新鲜空气
At the very least, we could stand the fresh air.
况且 我和奥利弗从那次之后就没见面了
Besides, I haven't seen Oliver since we ran into each other in...
杜尚别那次
Dushanbe.
我叫布拉德
My name is Blood.
你不会想知道我的身份
You do not want to know me or what I am.
简而言之
Suffice it to say,
对大多数人来说无形的东西 对我却是有形的
what is invisible to most is visible to me.
是这样吗
Is that so?
1908年6月26日
June 26th, 1908.
你目睹了双亲遇害
You witnessed your parents' murder.
接下来几年 你踏遍全世界
In the ensuing years, you set upon the world,
学习各类型犯罪学 心理学 武术
absorbing all forms of criminology, psychology, martial art...
你学习必要的技术
Whatever skills you deemed necessary
期望有朝一日为双亲报仇
to one day avenge your parents' deaths
成为哥谭市的救世主
and become this city's savior.
成为蝙蝠
The Bat.
你想说什么 布拉德先生
Do you have a point, Mr. Blood?
你的归来已经引发连锁效应 布鲁斯·韦恩
Your homecoming has set certain wheels in motion, Bruce Wayne.
虽然我无所不知
And though I know much,
我只能透露你三件事
I'm only allowed to tell you these things three.
一
One.
你必须找到两个幽灵
You must seek out two spirits.
幽灵
Spirits?
一个化身为蝙蝠 另一个化身为火焰
One wrapped in bats, the other in flames.
二
Two.
为了取得优势 布鲁斯·韦恩必须死
To prevail in this, Bruce Wayne must die
透过死亡才能成为真正的自己
and through death become himself.
三
电影精选列表