纵使你的大脑逼迫自己 忘掉看到的一切
And though your mind may force itself to forget what it sees,
也会留下的疯狂痕迹
the mark of madness it leaves behind
会永远留在你身上
is yours for eternity.
唯一能阻止的只有蝙蝠
The only thing that can stop it is the Bat.
唯一能阻止的只有
The only thing that can stop it...
你
...is you!
我 记得
I... remember.
爸爸
Father?
我们刚收到一则官方消息
And this just in, it's official,
哈维·丹特当选下任市长了
Harvey Dent is our next mayor!
由于这种突然奇迹般消失
And in light of the sudden and miraculous disappearance
令人费解的爬行动物侵扰
of the still-inexplicable reptile infestation,
公民不得不相信哈维·登特的胜选
one has to believe that his victory is a sign
确实是哥谭市重获希望的预兆
that Harvey Dent is, indeed, our city's gateway to hope.
我们一起承受了许多苦难
We've endured so much together.
做为市长 我保证 哥谭市将迎来崭新时代
As Mayor, I promise this will be a shining new era for Gotham.
伊奥格·索塔说话了
Iog-Sotha has spoken.
丹特就是那扇门
Dent is the door.
那么其他人负责去取钥匙
Then all that remains is to retrieve the key.
大♥师♥ 我说了 我不知道钥匙
Masters, I told you. I know of no key.
蠢货
Imbecile.
你在冰层发现伊奥格·索塔之子伊布·诺格罗斯
You found Yib Nogeroth, son of Iog-Sotha, in the ice.
虽然他沉睡了 他仍实现了他父亲的愿望
Though he sleeps, he carried out his father's will...
将他的种子埋在你身上
and planted his seed in you.
没错 他赐给我这股力量
Of course, the gift within me.
这就是钥匙
This is the key!
告诉我 我该如何交出
Tell me, how may I give--
伊奥格·索塔
Iog-Sotha,
让她成为你的新替身吧
make this gift a new vessel.
让她成为你的使者
The agent of your delivery.
丹特
Dent.
末日
Doom...
末日
Doom...
末日即将来临 近在眼前了
The great doom is coming. It's at the doorstep.
自从我发现他之后
He hasn't moved from this spot,
他就没有移♥动♥半步 也没跟我说话
nor so much as spoken to me since I found him.
在你跟他说托德和格雷森先生的事后也一样吗
Not even after you told him about misters Tawde and Grayson?
恐怕就在我告诉他之后
Particularly after, I'm afraid.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred,
该联♥系♥雨果了
it's time to call Hugo.
阿卡姆的人员帮得上忙
The staff at Arkham can help.
恭喜 市长先生
Congrats, Mr. Mayor!
谢了 皮特 但我才刚上任
Thanks, Pete. But I only just got the job.
接下来就看我能不能拿出表现
Now, time to see if I can deliver.
我相信你可以的
I'm sure you will.
市民对你很有信心
The people have every faith in you.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
孩子 我在那道门 上三把锁是有原因的
You know, kiddo, I had three locks put on that door for a reason.
抱歉 我想是我太好奇了
Sorry, I guess curiosity.
什么
What the...
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen?
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
不久之后 强大的恶魔将会降临哥谭市
Very soon, a great evil will befall Gotham.
只有我能击败他
It's up to me to defeat it.
好
Uh-huh.
我明白了
I see.
那你要怎么做
And, how's that?
你忘了吗
Have you forgotten?
“父亲的罪由儿子承担”
"The sins of the Father are heaped upon the son."
没有人的罪比我父亲还深重
No man is guilty of more sin than my father.
也许让人难以置信 亨利·奎恩活了超过三百岁
As impossible as it seems, Henry Queen was over 300 years old.
这个胆小鬼和恶魔定下契约
As it goes, the cur made a pact with the devil.
随着时间过去 他被逼疯了
Over time it drove him mad.
最后
By the end,
这个混♥蛋♥几乎犯下所有坏事
there was no vile deed the wretched bastard would refuse.
包括冷血杀害了
Including the cold-blooded murder
托马斯和玛莎·韦恩
of Thomas and Martha Wayne.
他说他数百年前 犯下了这个大罪
He told me of this unholy act perpetrated centuries ago.
这个罪行令人发指 所以催生了这个怪物
An act so wicked, so foul, it stirred this thing
让怪物有一天摧毁哥谭市
that would one day destroy Gotham.
所以做为弥补 我发誓将消除这些罪孽
So, in turn, I vowed to undo each of those sins.
我做足准备 来面对这个他警告过的末日
I set about preparing to face this impending doom he warned of.
考验我自己 面对致命野兽的能力
Testing myself against deadly beasts.
搜集所有种类的神圣武器
Collecting all manner of holy weapons.
例如这四支箭
Like these four arrows.
上面沾了圣塞巴斯蒂安的血
Stained with the very blood of St. Sebastian himself.
听着 奎恩先生
Listen, Mr. Queen, sir--
你该走了
You should go.
这怪物知道我是谁
This thing knows who I am.
当然会冲着我来
Surely, it will come for me.
虽然我很喜欢你在这陪我
Though I've enjoyed your company,
但怪物出现时你最好不要呆在这里
it's best you not be here when it does.
门
The door...
通往我们现实的门在哪里
The doorway to our reality. Where?
你怎么到现在还不明白
How is it you do not yet realize?
虽然你曾经惧怕
Though you once feared them,
只有蝙蝠知道救赎之道
only the bats know the way to salvation.
你必须和我一样接受这一切
You must accept as I have.
只有蝙蝠才会
Only they will tell--
该死
Damn it!
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time!
你干脆告诉我蝙蝠说了什么
Why don't you tell me what the bats say!
你说蝙蝠跟你说话 对吧
You said they speak to you, right?
围绕在你身边
They surround you.
你
You...
幽灵化为蝙蝠
The spirit wrapped in bats.
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne.
是奥利弗 我想他
It's Oliver. I think he's...
疯了
Lost his mind.
阿尔弗雷德要我别打扰你
Alfred told me to leave you alone,
因为你状况不好 可是
because you weren't well. But...
天啊 他的样子好惨
Golly, did he hold out cheap.
听着 先生 我不知道发生了什么事
Listen, sir. I don't understand what's going on,
但我看得出来你状况很不好
but I can tell it's bad.
非常不好
Real bad.
无论是什么事
And whatever it is...
迪克和桑贾伊
Dick and Sanjay...
现在奥利弗不太对劲
Now, something's wrong with Oliver.
他穿着像个骑士
He's dressed as a knight
嘴上不停说着末日即将降临
and going on and on about a "doom" that is coming.
赫伯特·韦斯特医生
是毒藤 丹特市长
Poison ivy, Mayor Dent.
噢 拜托
Oh. Come now.
我已经好几个月没出城了 韦斯特医生
I haven't been out of the city in months, Dr. West.
那就是压力造成了
Well, then, it's stress.
你这周太忙了 哈维
You have had a demanding week, Harv.
找时间放松 还有
Now, find some time to relax. And...
天哪 拜托 别抓了
For Pete's sake, man! Don't scratch it!
这样感染面♥积♥会扩大
It'll just get infected.
拿去
Here.
擦这个吧
Use this.
上帝 请赐予我力量 击败即将降临的怪物
Lord, grant me the strength to destroy the thing that is coming.
噢 你好啊
Oh. Hello.
我们正好聊到你呢
Why, we were just talking about you.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness!
如果我轻易就杀了你 未免太胜之不武了
If I'd killed you that easily, there'd have been no sport.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你的战袍很帅
Nice outfit.
你也是
You, too.
表演技巧嘛
电影精选列表