注意到的一件事是
one thing I noticed is
使♥馆♥的越南官员在场,
the presence of Vietnamese officials from the embassy,
包括越南驻马来西亚大使。
including the Vietnamese Ambassador to Malaysia.
在某种程度上,
Which, in a way, is
我想这对段来说是一线希望。
a ray of hope, I suppose for Doan.
但与此同时,
But, at the same time,
我们仍然不太清楚
it is still
她会发生什么。
pretty much not clear what is going to happen to her.
对她的指控仍然成立,
The charges against her still stand
她的辩护律师试图让司法部长改变主意。
and her defense lawyers have tried to get the Attorney General to change his mind.
所以,今天我们就来看看
So, today we will find out whether
这是否会发生。
that would happen or not.
请安静。法庭正在开庭。
QUIET PLEASE.COURT IS IN SESSION.
你感觉如何,段?
How do you feel, Doan?
非常感谢大家。
Thank you so much.
-你高兴吗? -我很高兴。
- You're happy? - I'm happy.
段!
Doan!
段氏香的父亲
我们感到非常幸运和幸福。
We feel very lucky and happy.
这个家庭今天非常非常幸运,非常幸福。
The family is very, very lucky today and very happy.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
这样就不用面对谋杀指控了
So instead of facing a murder charge,
她被提出要去
she is being offered to
对造成伤害的指控认罪,
plead guilty to a charge of causing harm,
比杀人罪轻得多。
which is a much lesser offense than murder.
你觉得这对所有人来说都是大团圆结局吗?
Would you say it is finally a happy ending for everyone?
今天早上我们很高兴,我们有了一个美好的结局,
We are happy this morning that it's come to a happy ending,
段氏香可以期待了—她有个明确日期,可以回家了。
that Doan can look forward - there's a date for her that she can go back home.
那一天已经很近了。
And that day is very near.
一个月后
等一下,请等一会儿,让他们照完像。
One minute, one minute. Take their photo.
一,二...
One, two...
-很好,非常好。 -谢谢你。
- Okay. Nice. Very good. - Thank you.
越南 河内 内排国际机场
把眼镜拿下来。
Take off the specs.
你在拘留期间最想的是什么?
What did you think about the most while you were in custody?
我想到了我的父母,
I thought about my parents,
想到了我的国家,想到了我是多么想回家。
I thought about my country and how much I wanted to come home.
你回来后想做什么?
What do you want to do now that you're back?
我还不知道要做什么,
I don't know what to do yet,
但我想我想表演。
but I think I'd like to perform.
像一个女演员。这就是我想要的。
Like an actress. That's what I want.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
谢谢你们,后会有期。
Thank you, see you later.
谢谢,我现在很幸福。非常感谢。
Thank you, I'm very happy now.Thank you so much.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yes.
在某种程度上,这是一个苦乐参半的结局。
It is in a way a bittersweet ending.
现在两个女人都回家了。
Seeing now that the two women are home.
两家的女儿都安全回来了。
Both families have their daughters back safely.
但我觉得他们的生活再也回不到从前了。
But I don't think their lives will ever be the same.
我是回到印尼后才知道
I only learned about Kim Jong-nam and Kim Jong-un
谁是金正男和谁是金正恩。
after coming back to Indonesia.
我搜索和阅读了我的案子,从一开始,
I searched and read about my case from the start,
一切是如何发生的,
how everything happened,
看到了金正男的照片。
and saw photos of Kim Jong-nam.
“哦,这是金正男,还是金正恩。”
"Oh, this is Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong-un."
只是现在…
It's only now...
…直到现在我才真正明白。
only now that I really understand.
我从没想到
I never imagined
我会卷进他的谋杀案。
that I could be involved in his murder.
我为他感到难过。
I feel really sorry for him.
真的很难过。
Really sorry.
-你好吗?“内”。 -噢,是的,你呢?
- Hello, Noi? - Oh yeah, yes?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
好吧。我想-
Okay. I want to -
我想见你。我想念你的。
I want to see you. I miss you.
我也想你。
I miss you too.
当我回来的时候,我遇到了很多困难,
When I came back, a lot of difficult,
很多媒体和
a lot of media and
访谈。人们都在谈论。
talking. People talking.
人们不知道我和西蒂。
People don't know me and Siti.
人们...
People...
只是在看电视。
just watching on the television.
人们不知道
People don't know
我们度过了多么艰难的时光啊。
how difficult time we have had.
以前,我认为
Before, I think
世界是粉色的。
the world is pink color.
粉红色的世界是非常美丽和丰富多彩的。对吧?
The pink world is very beautiful and colorful. Right?
所有的人都是好人。
And all people is good people.
但现在我看得更清楚了。
But now I can see more clear.
我能看到真实的世界不是粉红色的。
I can see the real world is not pink.
在我的生命中,
I will be careful in my life
我会小心地去信任别人。
to trust people.
这是两位女士
It's the end of
旅程的终点。
the journey for these two women.
但过去两年发生的事情,
But is what happened over the last two years,
我们能说这是正义吗?
can we say this is justice?
已故的金正男
And is there ever going to be justice for
会得到正义吗?
the late Kim Jong-nam?
朝鲜平壤
尽管这次暗♥杀♥事件引发了
For all the international condemnation and shock
国际社会的谴责和震惊,
that followed this assassination,
但朝鲜却相对轻松地逃脱了惩罚。
you know, North Korea has got away relatively scot-free from this.
在很多方面,这是完美的犯罪。
In many ways,this is the perfect crime.
事实上,金正恩准备以这种最引人注目的方式清洗和处决他的哥哥,
The fact that Kim Jong-un was prepared to purge and execute his brother,
这一事实向世界传递了一个信息,
in this most spectacular fashion,
即他的残暴是无止境的,
sent a message to the world that his brutality knows no limits,
没有人是安全的。
that nobody is safe.
朝鲜从未因此受到任何惩罚。
The North Koreans never suffered any punishment for this.
朝鲜在马来西亚仍有大使♥馆♥。
North Korea still has an embassy in Malaysia.
你知道,他们之间的关系并
You know, the relations between them have not really suffered
没有因此而受到影响。
as a result of this.
而金正恩,
And Kim Jong-un,
他已经能够来到外面的世界。
he has been able to come to the outside world.
弗拉基米尔.普♥京♥
他在领奖台上受到了隆重的欢迎。
And he gets his red carpet welcome on the dais with the flags.
他得到了合影的机会来展示他
He gets the photo opportunity to show himself
作为一个国际政♥治♥家的形象。
as an international statesman.
而现在,突然之间,他就可以把自己当成
And now, all of a sudden,he gets to present himself
世界上最有权势的人的同辈了。
as a peer of the most powerful man in the world.
我刚刚收到了金正恩的一封漂亮的信。
I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong-un.
我不能给你看那封信,很明显,但那是一封非常私人的,
I can't show you the letter,obviously, but it was a very personal,
非常热烈又非常温馨的信。
very warm, very nice letter.
我看过中情局关于他同父异母哥哥的资料。
I saw the information about the CIA with respect to his half-brother.
我会告诉他,在我的…在我的支持下,那些就不会发生。
And I would tell him that would not happen under my... under my auspices.
这就是金正恩藐视所有怀疑的方式,
So this is the way that Kim Jong-un has defied all the skepticism
表明他惊人地熟练地
and shown that he is, you know,surprisingly adept
成为一个极权主义领导人。
at being a totalitarian leader.
我觉得这两个女人在这场更大的棋局中只是
And I think these two women were very unwitting pawns
不知情的卒子。
in this bigger chess game.
我为这一切感到抱歉。
I'm sorry about everything.
我希望
I hope
世人会认为
people in the world will think
我和西蒂像
me and Siti like
你们的朋友,像
your friends, like
你们的女儿,像
your daughters, like
你们的姐妹。
your sisters.
我在Kajang监狱的时候,
When I was in Kajang Prison,
我会躺下来入睡前,
I'd be lying down falling asleep,
我会盯着窗外看。
and I would stare out the window.
因为窗口在很高的墙上。
It was way high up on the wall.
我凝视着天空祈祷
I would pray as I gazed at the sky,
“哦,安♥拉♥,我还能再看见广袤无垠
电影精选列表