for our Winter Acting Showcase.
首先,对旧经典进行新的转折。
First up, a new twist on an old classic.
莱利·赖斯将表演《哈姆雷特》中的一个场景,
Riley Rice will be performing a scene from "Hamlet,"
他已经塑造了他的母亲苏菲
and he has cast his mother Sophie
饰演哈姆雷特的母亲格特鲁德。
as Hamlet's mother Gertrude.
(观众鼓掌)
现在母亲,这是怎麽回事?
Now Mother, what's the matter?
对我父亲有意见吗?
Dost it regard my father?
(观众喃喃自语)
网] 安普
我回来了!
I'm back!
我以为我们可以尽我所能庆祝。
I thought we could celebrate with my best.
你好?苏菲?
Hello? Sophie?
VY P-1W4
VY P-1W4
出去!
Get out!
嘿!来吧,停下!
Hey! Come on, stop!
什麽?嘿!-出去!
What? Hey! - Get out!
停。- 报警!
Stop. - Call the police!
停。停,停,亲爱的。- 放下剑,莱利。
Stop. Stop, stop, honey. - Put the sword down, Riley.
镉
Cd
这傢伙闯入了我们家!
This guy broke into our house!
不,不,不,不,他是- - 不,这是贾比尔。
No, no, no, no, he's- - No, this isabir.
他是我们的朋友。- 他是我们的朋友。
He's our friend. - He's our friend.
你认识他?
You know him?
是的。
Yes.
我们必须去和他谈谈。
We have to go talk to him.
我们甚至不知道他是谁。
We don't even know who he is.
他是我们的儿子。
He's our son.
(指关节说唱)
莱利,是我。
Riley, it's me.
我可以进来吗?
Can l come in?
(视频游戏声音)
或者我可以留在这裡。
Or I can stay out here.
我只是想。
Iust wanted to.
我只想说对不起今天。
Iust wanted to say I'm sorry about today.
我有时真的很烂,
I can really suck sometimes,
但我很想弥补你。
but I'd love to make it up to you.
也许你想吃点霜淇淋?
Maybe you wanna get some ice cream?
或者去看电影,也许?
Or go to the movies, maybe?
我们可以去拱廊
We could go to the arcade
还是公园?
or the park?
如果
What if,
如果贾比尔救了这个家庭怎麽办?
what ifabir saves this family?
我以前错了。我们不是他的父母。
I was wrong before. We're not his parents.
他的父母是带他去看戏的人。
His parents are the ones that took him to plays.
他们和他一起玩,和他一起笑。
They played with him and they laughed with him.
当他哭泣时,他的父母抱着他
And his parents held him when he cried
当他生病时,他们照顾他。
and they nursed him when he was sick.
我们是冒名顶替者,我们只会让他失望。
We are imposters and we will only ever disappoint him.
必须有另一种方式。
There's gotta be another way.
玛律可能会死。
Mal could die.
我知道那件事。
I know that.
你给我讲了这些故事。
You told me the stories.
你哭得连动都动不了。
You cried so hard you couldn't even move.
拿起电话,没人打电话。
Picking up the phone and having nobody to call.
我不会再这样对你了。
I'm not gonna do that to you again.
也许你没有。
Maybe you don't.
也许没有贾比尔你就不会过马路
Maybe withoutabir you don't cross the street
就在那一刻。
in that exact moment.
也许我仍然过马路
And maybe I still do cross the street
就在同一时刻。- 我所知道的,
at that exact same moment. - All I know,
我唯一知道的
the only thing I know
无论我们最终得到什麽生活,
is that whatever life we end up with,
它将是INCE RR elie F
it will be the INCE RR elie F
不。哦不。
No. Oh no.
这是真的吗?
Is that even true?
只要你不在房♥间里
As long as you're not in the room
当我使用机器时,你的记忆会对齐。
when I use the machine, your memories will align.
你同意这个,贾比尔?
And you're on board with this,abir?
是的,我是。
Yeah, I am.
但你不知道你要去哪裡。
But you have no idea where you're gonna be.
你不知道你的生活会是什麽样子。
You have no idea what your life is gonna be like.
你不会对任何事情有任何记忆。
You'll have no memories of anything.
但我的家人会活着。
But my family will be alive.
或。10年过去了,可能会发生很多事情。
Maybe. Been 10 years, a lot could have happened.
然后我会给我们更多的时间。
Then I will have given us more time.
不。不,我们不知道会发生什麽。
Nah. No, we have no idea what's gonna happen.
风险太高了。
The risk is way too high.
不适合我们的孩子。
Not for our child.
莱利需要一个父母。
Riley needs a parent.
(Mal sighs)
好。
Okay.
好。
Okay.
我们需要先做的事情。
Something that we need to do first.
呃,好吧。
Uh,okay.
你可能应该去'因为,呃,
You should probably go ‘cause, uh,
你不知道我什麽时候,
you cannot know when I,
当我启动引擎时。
when I activate the engine.
我只是不能,(哭)
Iust couldn't have,
没有你,我不可能经历这一切。
I couldn't have gone through all this without you.
我对此表示怀疑。
I doubt that.
拉: - 爱因斯坦,过来。
Ra: - Einstein, come here.
我的朋友。
My friend.
我会想念你们的。
I'll miss you guys.
我们会想念你的。
We'll miss you.
你不会知道我是谁。
You'll have no idea who I am.
好了,走吧。
Okay, go.
无论我对你说什麽,都可能是最后一件事。
Whatever I say to you could be the last thing.
说吧。
Just say it.
塞瓦尔斯
SEVALS
对不起。
SR 1e] dA - I'm sorry.
你有什麽好对不起的?
What do you have to be sorry for?
你绝对没有什麽可遗憾的。
You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for.
无。
Nothing.
你是最伟大的东西
You are the greatest thing
这曾经发生在我身上。
that's ever happened to me.
苏菲。
Sophie.
无论发生什麽,你都会解决的。
Whatever happens, you'll work it out.
你是维繫这个家庭的磐石。
You are the rock that keeps this family together.
你明白吗?
You understand that?
我,我和莱利,我们只是。
Me and, me and Riley, we'reust.
基♥督♥。
Christ.
我不想失去你。
I don't wanna lose you.
我想看到莱利长大。
I wanna see Riley grow up.
我想看到她上大学。
I wanna see her go to college.
我想看到她结婚。
I wanna see her get married.
我想你会的。
I think you will.
我知道你会的。
I know you will.
现在是,嗯,六点钟了。
It's, hm, it's six o'clock.
我马上就要下班回家了。
I'm gonna come home from work soon.
我的脚会痛,我的胳膊会酸痛。
My feet are gonna hurt and my arms are gonna be sore.
我要走进前门
I'm gonna walk in the front door
你们要坐在那裡。
and you guys are gonna be sitting there.
随着你所有的火箭,废话遍佈整个客厅。
With all your rocket, crap spread all over the living room.
到处都会有胶水和碎片。
There's gonna be glue and pieces everywhere.
是的。
Yeah.
我要告诉她清理它,因为我们必须吃饭。
I'm gonna tell her to clean it up, ‘cause we gotta eat.
她会说,「一分钟,一分钟。
And she'll say, "One minute, one minute.
我很忙。
I'm busy."
我要在沙发上坐下
I'm gonna sit down on the couch
只是为了一点和平与宁静。
just for a little peace and quiet.
就一分钟。
Just for one minute.
我要和你们一起坐在那裡。好?
I'm gonna sit there with you guys. Okay?
我爱妳。
电影精选列表