This machine can kill a person in the past.
我希望在Foad上使用它
And I was hoping to use it on Foad
有一天拯救我的家人。
to save my family one day.
呃,你知道,这是不可能的,对吧?
Uh, you know, that's impossible, right?
我不会骗你的,苏菲。
I wouldn't lie to you, Sophie.
还不够强大,无法拯救他们,
It's not powerful enough yet to save them,
但它可以拯救玛律。
but it can save Mal.
贾比尔。
Jabir.
苏菲,请相信我。
Sophie, trust me, please.
我们可以拯救玛律。
We can save Mal.
这台机器是一把枪
This machine is a gun
可以向过去发射子弹。
that can fire a bullet into the past.
我们所需要的只是一个目标。
All we need is a target.
10-0
有六个男人住在洛杉矶
There are six men living in Los Angeles
名字叫达比布林克利。
with the name Darby Brinkley.
我只想知道哪个是司机,好吗?
Iust wanna know which one is the driver, okay?
玛律死了。这不可能。
Mal is dead. It's impossible.
那麽尝试有什麽害处呢?
So what harm is there in trying?
拥有自己
Have yourself
祝你度过一个美好的夜晚。
Have yourself a great night.
达比?你在这裡干什麽?
Darby? What are you doing here?
这是我的家。
It's my home.
你喝醉了。
You're drunk.
我被允许见我的家人。
I'm allowed to see my family.
我会报警的,你知道的。
I will call the police, you know that.
哦,是的,打电话,打电话给他们。
Oh yeah, call, call them.
这是我他妈的房♥子。
It's my fucking house.
我今晚不和你做这个。
I'm not doing this with you tonight.
哦,这是我的- - 今晚不行。
Oh, it's my- - Not tonight.
我付他妈的抵押贷款。
I pay the fucking mortgage.
NTR ET =X
我支付抵押贷款。婊 子!
I pay the mortgage. Bitch!
停。- 卡拉,让我进去!
Stop. - Kara, let me in!
卡拉,看在你妈的份上!
Kara, for fuck's sake!
卡拉,来吧!
Kara, come on!
你知道什麽是粒子加速器吗?
Do you know what a particle accelerator is?
不。-不。好。
No. - No. Okay.
呃,这有点像。
Uh, this is kind of like that.
粒子加速器加速
The particle accelerator speeds up
亚原子粒子几乎变成光速。
a subatomic particle into almost light speed.
而这台机器就是这样做的
And this machine does that
抽象粒子。
to abstract particles.
贾比尔,如何?
Jabir, how?
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
抽象粒子是一个数学函数
An abstract particle is a mathematical function
这可能会影响亚原子世界。
that can affect the sub-atomic world.
这台机器发送
This machine sends
抽象粒子
an abstract particle
进入特定的时空点,好吗?
into a specific point of space-time, okay?
而那个粒子导致
And that particle causes
一系列量子反应
a series of quantum reactions
导致能量爆发。
resulting in a burst of energy.
如果那能量爆发
And if that burst of energy
在一个人的脑海裡。
is in a person's head.
那东西已经准备好了。
That thing's ready.
你会吗?非常感谢。
Would you? Thank you so much.
首先我们必须找到他。
First we have to find him.
现在我们找到了他。
Now we find him.
我们需要一张位置清晰可辨的照片。
We need a photograph with a clearly identifiable location.
那个。
That one.
不,那太老了。
No, that is too old.
再往前追溯,
The further back in time,
发动机需要的功率就越大。
the more power the engine requires.
这个。
This one.
所以他在这裡在他的公♥司♥撤退。
So here he is at his company retreat.
我将提取元数据,
I will extract the metadata,
找到GPS座标,
find the GPS coordinates,
并计算达比与机舱的距离。
and calculate Darby's distance from the cabin.
我们去那边吧。
Let's go over there.
当我按回车键时,
When I press enter,
处理器将运行一系列计算
the processor will run a series of calculations
以确定他在时空中的确切位置。
to determine his exact location in space-time.
然后是圆顶,那边的那个东西,
And then the dome, that thing over there,
会产生波浪。- 玛律会活着。
will generate waves. - And Mal will be alive.
达比会死的。
And Darby will be dead.
如果它有效。
If it works.
苏菲
Sophie,
没有撤销按钮。
there is no undo button.
你在杀一个人。
You're killing a person.
我们不能收回这一点。
We cannot take that back.
他杀了玛律。
He killed Mal.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
不,我只是把我生命中的这麽多年
No, no, Iust put so many years of my life
进入这台机器。-好。
into this machine. - Okay.
现在我们将使用它。
And now we are going to use it.
你从来没有测试过它?
And you never tested it?
我从来没有测试过它,因为我不必测试,
I never tested it because I didn't have to,
但我所有的计算都表明它会起作用。
but all my calculations show it will work.
好吧,我们会找出答桉。
Well, we're gonna find out.
现在怎麽办?
What now?
大功告成。
It's done.
你的意思是它完成了?
What do you mean it's done?
的,的,引擎启动了。
The, the, the engine activated.
这意味着它已经完成了。
It means it's done.
但我不觉得有什麽不同。
But I don't, like, I don't feel any different.
是吗?
Do you?
你不能这样说。就像你永远不知道一样。
You cannot say this. It'sust like you never know.
我的意思是,就像,呃,让我,让我。
I mean, like, uh, let me, let me.
我可能会犯一个错误,
I may made an error while,
你知道,协调这个,呃,呃,事情,
you know, coordinating this, uh, uh, thing,
但对此有一个解释。
but there's an explanation for this.
是的。我是个白痴。
Yeah. I'm an idiot.
我在想什麽?
What was I thinking?
哇。
W ait.
我想我发现了错误。-停下。
I think I found the mistake. - Stop it.
苏菲的样子。- 停止它。
Sophie look. -ust stop it.
不不不。听我说。
No, no, no. Listen to me.
贾比尔,我需要你停下来。
Jabir, I need you to stop.
莱利很快就要回家了。
Riley is gonna be home soon.
我必须清理。我得想办法吃晚饭。
I have to clean up. I have to figure out dinner.
我只是,我不能浪费ELVA NTI Rt HeAR I
Iust, I cannot waste ELVA NTI Rt HeAR I
Se
阿比斯
ABIES
这是什麽?
What is it?
它不起作用。
It's not working.
他妈的!把你的手机。
Fuck! Gimme your phone.
把你的手机给我!
Gimme your phone!
它在屋内。
It's inside the house.
Wait
Wait
你又忘了苏打水,不是吗?
You forgot the soda again, didn't you?
我没有看到苏打水。
I see no soda.
亲爱的,你有一份工作。
Honey, you had oneob.
苏菲?
Sophie?
婴儿?
Baby?
哦,我的上帝。-这是怎麽回事?
Oh my God. - What's going on?
你没事吧?
You okay?
哦,我的上帝。噢,宝贝。
Oh my God. Oh, baby.
你没事吧?
You okay?
蜂蜜?
Honey?
你怎麽了?
What is happening with you?
我的天哪。
My goodness.
电影精选列表