Aggie. Uh, manners, please.
什麽?我饿了。
What? I'm hungry.
这看起来很神奇。
This looks amazing.
呃,自製的,所以。-真?
Uh, homemade, so. - Really?
是的。-不。
Yes. - No.
呃,谢谢。是的。
Uh, thank you. It is.
感谢您邀请我们。
Thank you for having us.
哦。嗨,亲爱的。
Oh. Hi, honey.
嗨,呃,卡拉布林克利。
Hi, uh, Kara Brinkley.
见到你很高兴。这是我的女儿,阿吉。
Nice to meet you. This is my daughter, Aggie.
嘿!你为什麽不告诉我?
Hey! Why didn't you tell me?
“因为你不会来的。
"Cause you wouldn't have come.
答桉是肯定的。我们杀了她的丈夫。
Of course. We killed her husband.
我知道那件事。
I know that.
这就是我邀请她的原因。
That's why I invited her.
当我失去玛律时,
When I lost Mal,
我觉得1-我掉进了流沙里
I felt like 1- I fell into quicksand
我只是不断地被吸得越来越深。
and Iust kept getting sucked deeper and deeper.
没有你,我做不到。
I couldn't have done it without you.
苏菲,那是完全不同的。
Sophie, that is totally different.
不。- 玛律是我最好的朋友。
No. - Mal was my best friend.
我会为玛律做任何事情。
I would do anything for Mal.
看,贾比尔,你是我们的命脉。
Look,abir, you are our lifeline.
我要坐在你旁边。
I'm gonna sit next to you.
事实上,妈希望你坐在阿吉旁边。
Actually, your mom wants you to sit next to Aggie.
我必须这样做吗?-是的。
Do I have to? - Yes.
我妈妈让我坐在这裡。
My mom made me sit here.
勒索还是贿赂?
Blackmail or bribe?
什麽?- 她让你怎麽样?
What? - How's she making you?
卡拉贿赂我。
Kara bribes me.
今晚来这裡,那我明天就可以看道奇队了。
Come here tonight, then I can watch Dodgers tomorrow.
你真的不必做这一切。
You really didn't have to do all this.
哦,这是我们的荣幸。
Oh, it was our pleasure.
看起来很好吃。
It looks delicious.
好吧,玛律是有技能的人
Well, Mal's the one with the skills
在厨房♥裡。
in the kitchen.
嗯,这是团队的努力。
Mm, it was a team effort.
不。
No.
嗯,谢谢。我知道这有多难。
Well, thank you. I know how hard it can be.
那麽,你一直在餐馆工作吗?
So, have you always worked in restaurants?
哦,好吧,我不会称明星餐厅为餐厅。
Oh, well, I wouldn't call the Star Diner a restaurant.
你在那裡做什麽?
What were you doing there?
这太随机了。
That was so random.
只是在那裡遇到你,所有的地方。
Just running into you there, of all places.
嗯。我知道,这太随机了。
Hmm. I know, it was so random.
嗯。我只是想喝杯咖啡。
Um. Iust wanted a cup of coffee.
你在贝尔做什麽?
What were you doing in Bell?
拉尔
呃,他们有贝尔最好的麵包店。
Uh, they have the best bakeries in Bell.
他们吗?- 是的,他们这样做。
Do they? - Yes, they do.
从来没有去过德尔博斯克的?
Never been in Del Bosque's?
不?你应该。
No? You should.
我每次在身边都会去。
I go every time I'm around.
是的,不,我从来没有去过。
Yeah, no, I've never been.
但是我——我真的很喜欢自己做沙漠,所以。
But I- I really like to make my own desert, so.
是的,我能看出来。
Yeah, I can tell.
你真的用一隻胳膊做饭?
You really cook with one arm?
阿加莎!
Agatha!
乙♥醚♥
NET I te ld “2
呃,她肯定更清楚。
Uh, she definitely knows better.
没关係,真的。
It's okay, really.
你习惯了。
You get used to it.
所以你想知道我是怎麽用一隻胳膊做饭的吗?
So you wanna know how I cook with one arm?
非常缓慢,非常小心。
Very slowly and very carefully.
我爸爸是最棒的。
My dad's the best.
你的胳膊怎麽了?
What happened to your arm?
莱利,你告诉阿吉你的火箭俱乐部了吗?
Riley, did you tell Aggie about your rocket club?
他们,他们在争夺分区冠军——
They're, they're competing in the section champion-
我可以告诉她。
I can tell her.
呃,我曾经为洛克希德工作
Uh, I used to work for Lockheed
我们正在测试引擎
and we were testing the engine
对于 F-22 勐禽来说,这是一个美丽的,
for the F-22 Raptor and it was a beautiful,
时尚的工程。
sleek piece of engineering.
每个人都对此感到非常兴奋,
Everybody was very excited about it,
包括丹尼·阿尔伯特,他是,呃,
including Danny Albert, who was, uh,
JI E-TIRe [[e) SN
因为他忘了收紧油箱上的带子。
because he forgot to tighten the strap on the fuel tank.
我是,呃
And I was, uh,
当它崩溃时,我在它下面。
I was underneath it when it came crashing down.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my God.
我在医院裡进进出出。
I was in and out of the hospitals.
医生说他们能做的不多,所以。
Doctors said that there wasn't much that they could do, so.
好吧,这并不让我感到惊讶。
Well that doesn't surprise me.
嗯,一线希望是
Well, the silver lining is
莱莉经常和她的父亲一起长大。
that Riley got to grow up with her dad around a lot.
想听秘密吗?
Wanna hear a secret?
这是一个棘手的问题吗?
Is that a trick question?
我也是个瘸子。
I'm a cripple too.
哦,阿吉,不要,不要这麽说,亲爱的。
Oh, Aggie, don't, don't say that, sweetie.
是真的。我有多发性硬化症。
It's true. I have MS.
你仍然可以做其他孩子做的一切。
You can still do everything other kids do.
目前。
For now.
阿吉,拜託了。
Aggie, please.
我们失去了我们的房♥子,因为我。
We lost our house 'cause of me.
不,不,我们失去了房♥子
No, no, we lost our house
因为医生和医院。
because of doctors and hospitals.
我们只需要去找那些医生的事业。
And we only had to go to those doctors 'cause of me.
好吧,再次感谢您邀请我们过来。
Well, thank you again for having us over.
你和我真的很好。
It was really kind of you and Iust.
卡拉!-我很抱歉。
Kara! - I'm so sorry.
给我一秒钟,宝贝,好吗?
Give meust one second, babe, okay?
妈没教过你不要偷袭别人吗?
Didn't your mom ever teach you not to sneak up on people?
不。
No.
好吧,不要。
Well, don't.
她明天还会让你看比赛吗?
Is she still gonna let you watch the game tomorrow?
她为什麽不呢?
Why wouldn't she?
我没有做错任何事。
I didn't do anything wrong.
好吧,如果她不会,
Well, if she won't,
也许我可以把它串给你。
maybe I can stream it to you.
凉。
Cool.
失去你所爱的人。
我们欠她的。
We owe her.
我们会找到説明的方法。
We will find a way to help.
好。
Okay.
卡拉曾经是一名麵包师。
Kara used to be a baker.
13年前,她拥有一家非常成功的咖啡馆
13 years ago she owned a very successful cafe
直到她把钱和这个傢伙绑在一起。
until she got her money tied up with this guy.
他被认为是亚利桑那州的伯尼麦道夫。
He's considered to be Arizona's Bernie Madoff.
您想再次使用机器吗?
You wanna use the machine again?
这傢伙是一个被定罪的贪污者。
This guy is a convicted embezzler.
他把她当成了她所拥有的一切。
He took her for everything that she had.
她失去了麵包店,她破产了。
She lost the bakery, she went bankrupt.
我们杀了他,她有钱
We kill him, she has the money
支付医生帐单
to pay the doctor bills
并给阿吉服用她需要的药物。
and get Aggie the medication that she needs.
呃,等一下。
Uh, wait a moment.
呃,我们杀人偷东西?
Uh, we're killing someone for stealing?
我——我不认为。
I- I don't think.
问题是,这傢伙死在监狱里,
The thing is, this guy died inail,
所以我们只会缩短他的生命
so we'dust be shortening his life
两年,两年半。
by two, two-and-a-half years.
那是很长的时间。
That's a long time.
电影精选列表