欢迎。呃,我们会和你在一起。
Welcome. Uh, we'll be right with you.
我没有看到阿吉。
I don't see Aggie.
有照片。
There's photos.
在 L-1D 中
IN l-1d
嗨,伙计们。抱歉等待。
Hi, guys. Sorry for the wait.
我们在恰巴塔有新的随想曲义大利熏火腿三明治,
We have our new Caprice prosciutto sandwich on ciabatta,
如果你愿意的话。
if you would like that.
然后我们也有我们的咖啡功能表。
And then we also have our coffee menu up there.
你好?
Hello?
我会拿一些果仁蜜饼。-是的。
I'll take some baklava. - Yeah.
我们必须找到一种方法来重新引入它们。
We have to find a way to reintroduce them.
好吧,你以前做过。
Well, you did it before.
你可以再做一次。
You can do it again.
希望你今天早上在那裡。
Wish you were there this morning.
莱利真的很喜欢她。
Riley really likes her.
我的妻子,媒人。-媒人。
My wife, the matchmaker. - Matchmaker.
我不想告诉你这个,我的朋友,
I hate to tell you this, my friend,
但是你有一些竞争。
but you have some competition.
不,我没有。- 是的,你这样做。
No, I don't. - Yeah, you do.
我知道。-哦,我的上帝。
I know. - Oh my God.
加油。-我发誓。
Come on. - I swear.
好的,我知道。- 这太不可思议了。
Okay, I know. - This is incredible.
嗯嗯。 - 好吧,别夸大其词了。
Mm-hmm. - Okay, stop exaggerating.
好。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
优秀。
Outstanding.
优秀。-是的。
Outstanding. - Yeah.
紧随其后。
It's a close second.
紧随其后?- 你是个骗子。
A close second? - You are a liar.
现在是1:30,我们必须走,
It's 1:30, we have to go,
如果我们要参加莱利的发佈会。
if we're gonna make it to Riley's launch.
我会留下来的。你们走吧。
I'll stay. You guys go.
我想享受我们的咖啡。
I wanna enjoy our coffee.
嘿,把这些给我拿来,好吗?
Hey, bring these for me, okay?
好。
Okay.
斯莱·
巫妖 - 躺着的屁♥股♥。我的上帝。
LICH - Lying ass. My God.
嗯。
Mm.
她的发佈时间是3:00,对吧?
Her launch is at 3:00, right?
在点上。
On the dot.
你能检查一下吗?
Can you check?
我确定没问题。-请?
I'm sure it's fine. - Please?
可能只是溷淆了位置。
Probablyust mixed up the location.
我要试试她的手机。
I'm gonna try her cell phone.
她有一个发射。
She's got a launch.
她不会捡起来的。
She's not gonna pick it up.
或。
Maybe.
(电话线铃声)(苏菲叹了口气)
您的来电已被转接。
Your call has been forwarded.
转到语音信箱。
Went to voicemail.
我要试试房♥子。
I'm gonna try the house.
位置错误。埃尔登公园。
Wrong location. Eldon Park.
也许我们应该多带一些零食。
Maybe we should have brought some more snacks.
哦,我的天哪,
Oh my gosh,
你知道其他父母会杀了我们。
you know the other parents would kill us.
10-0
10-0
玛丽-卢,我们带了一些零食。
Mary-Lou, we brought some snacks.
嘿。
Hey.
哦,呃,这是维吉尔的桌子。
Oh, uh, this is the table for Virgil.
里奥阿罗约就在那边。
Rio Arroyo is over there.
玛丽-卢,是我。
Mary-Lou, it's me.
哦,对不起,呃,你又是谁?
[Mary-Lou] Oh, pardon, uh, who are you again?
我是玛律。莱利的爸爸?
I'm Mal. Riley's dad?
呃。莱利是谁?
Uh. Who's Riley?
我在这裡。- 应该拉起来
I'm here. - Should be pulling up
随时去她的学校,好吗?
to her school any minute, okay?
好。
Okay.
非 华语
NCS
她在吗?
CYA - Is she there?
哦,我的上帝。-什麽?
Oh my God. - What?
苏菲?
Sophie? - (Sophie gasping)
苏菲,跟我谈谈。
Sophie, talk to me.
说话,跟我说话,苏菲,拜託了。
Talk, talk to me, Sophie, please.
苏菲。
Sophie.
她在表演。
She's in a show.
什麽?- 她在表演!
What? - She's in a show!
哪裡?
Where?
[男孩]你好?
Hello?
VY P-1W4
VY P-1W4
玛律!她在这裡吗?
Mal! Is she here?
丽莎的妈妈有一顶皇冠。也是坚固的金属。
Lisa's mom had a crown. Solid metal too.
告诉你了,妈妈。
Told you, Mom.
妈妈,你还好吗?
Mom, are you okay?
非 华语
NCS
我们没有时间。我们迟到了。
We don't have time. We're late.
特裡和里奥认为这会很糟糕。
Terry and Leo think it's gonna suck.
他们喜欢成为仇恨者。
They love to be haters.
嗨,阿班特先生!
Hi, Mr. Abante!
嘿,莱利。
Hey, Riley.
我们什麽时候安排晚餐?
When are we getting that dinner scheduled?
怎麽了,玛律?
[Parent] What's up, Mal?
星期四。右?-好。
Thursday. Right? - Okay.
你知道你是怎麽说的
You know how you said
我不应该害怕吗?
that I shouldn't be scared?
人们喜欢我
That people like me
并且会很高兴看到我做什麽吗?
and will be excited to see what I do?
谢谢你一直支援我。
Thanks for always having my back.
别客气。
You're welcome.
有丽莎。咔嚓!
There's Lisa. BRB!
这没有任何意义。
Thisust doesn't make any sense.
别给我那个眼神。
Don't give me that look.
这不应该发生。
There's no way this should've happened.
汉克·蒙特克雷尔应该与此无关。
Hank Montclair should've had nothing to do with this.
这不重要。
It doesn't matter.
当然重要。- 不,它没有。
Of course it matters. - No, it doesn't.
其实不然。
It doesn't.
那个男孩要走出这裡去找他的父母。
That boy is gonna walk outta here to his parents.
我们和他将手持王冠。
Us and he's gonna be holding a crown.
我不知道,我只是- - 我们将需要-
I don't know, Iust- - And we're gonna need-
把我们的狗屎拉到一起 Mal. - 这没有任何意义。
to pull our shit together Mal. - It doesn't make any sense.
这个人来自亚利桑那州,他是来自亚利桑那州的股票经纪人。
This guy's from Arizona, he's a stockbroker from Arizona.
我知道。我知道。- 我们从未有过
I know. I know. - We've never been
到亚利桑那州。-玛律?
to Arizona. - Mal?
我没有。它——它。
I don't. It- it.
必须有某种相关性或其他东西。
There's gotta be some kind of correlation or something.
亲爱的,我不知道,也许我们做爱了
Honey, I don't know, maybe we had sex
在不同的一天或不同的时间,
on a different day or a different hour,
不同的精♥子♥赢了,
a different sperm won,
但我们有一个儿子。
but we have a son.
安永 NE NYY 001s
太好了。
It's great.
是的,这是,这是完美的。
Yeah, it's, it's perfect.
妈妈穿上它会很好看。
Mom's gonna look so good in it.
什麽?
What?
国际航♥空♥工业联合会 B
IAAI B
棒。我们最好到后台去。
Awesome. We better get backstage.
我们是第一。
We're first.
哈姆雷特?- 是的,母亲。
Hamlet? - Yes, mother.
你有剧本吗?
Do you have the script?
我们只练习了一千次。
We've only practiced this like a thousand times.
谢谢大家今晚的光临
Thank you all for coming tonight
为我们的冬季表演展示。
电影精选列表