你想多了。
You're overthinking it.
好的,好的。
Okay, fine.
狮子座流星雨。
The Leonids meteor shower.
什麽?
What?
什麽?那不是事。-哦,我的上帝。蜂蜜。
What? That's not a thing. - Oh my God. Honey.
这是什麽?-加油。
What is it? - Come on.
来吧,看看这个。
Come on, look at this.
好的,好吧,首先,它是您的屏幕保护程式,
Okay, well, first of all, it's your screensaver,
这是令人反感的,但也是模煳的
which is offensive, but also that blur
是你见过的最漂亮的东西。
is the prettiest thing you've ever seen.
这是最美丽的事情。
It's the most beautiful thing.
最美丽的事情
AR CIETY edo 1a le most beautiful thing
我见过的。-谢谢。
that I've ever seen. - Thank you.
那好一点。
That's a little better.
啊,好吧,好吧。
Ah, okay, fine.
你的是什麽?
What's yours?
哦,这很容易。
Oh, that's easy.
大峡谷的日落。
Sunset over the Grand Canyon.
我简直不敢相信我从来没有去过那裡。
Mm. I cannot believe I've never been there.
这是地球上最接近天堂的东西。
It's the closest thing to heaven on earth.
我很想和你一起去那裡。
I'd love to go there with you.
我想要那个。
I'd like that.
肯特医生,663。
Doctor Kent, 663.
苏菲,电话。
Sophie, phone.
又是莱利的学校。
It's Riley's school again.
三次罢工和一周停赛。
Three strikes and a week suspension.
我们不能让孩子翘课。
We can't have kids skipping school.
不是吗,我不知道
Isn't there, I don't know
特殊情况有什麽例外吗?
any kind of exception for special situations?
没有什麽比失去父母更难的了,
There is nothing harder than losing a parent,
但我给了她所有的迴旋馀地。
but I have given her all the leeway I can.
她今年11岁。
She's 11 years old.
已经快一年了。
It's been nearly a year.
我可以提醒你,这所学校
May I remind you that this school
是否与悲伤谘询服务合作?
is partnered with a grief counseling service?
我们做得很好。
We're doing okay.
好吧,她必须被接走。
Well, she has to be picked up.
你无能为力吗?
There's nothing else you can do?
对不起。
I am sorry.
难道没有人能帮你吗?
Isn't there someone who can help you?
机场是科学的纪念碑。
The airport is a monument to science.
你知道,150年前,一个人花了六个月的时间。
You know, 150 years ago, it took a man six months
穿越美国半个月。
to travel halfway across America.
今天我们有利用可压缩流的飞机,
Today we have planes that harness compressible flow,
创造超音速旅行,让你在波兰的时间
creating supersonic travel that can put you in Poland hours
离开洛杉矶后。
after leaving Los Angeles.
是不是很有趣?
Isn't that interesting?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yes.
对不起,我必须得到这个。
My apology, I have to get this.
你好,苏菲。
Hello, Sophie.
嗨,我讨厌,讨厌问你这个,
Hi, I hate, hate asking you this,
但你能不能,
but could you please,
哦。- 她被停职了。
Oh. - She got suspended.
我会去,但我必须工作,我有法庭。
I would go but I have to work and I have court.
苏菲。
Sophie.
好吧,你知道吗,我会做的。
Okay, you know what, I'll do it.
不用担心。
No worries.
你是救命恩人。
You're a lifesaver.
只会再长一点。
It's only gonna be a little longer.
这就是你在六月份所说的。他应该在监狱里。
That's what you said inune. He should be inail.
这是一个过程。这需要时间。
It's a process. It takes time.
我的整个生命都被偷走了
I had my entire life stolen from me
而这个溷♥蛋♥,他得到什麽,只是四处走动
and this asshole, he gets to what,ust walk around
好像什麽都没发生?
like nothing happened?
你在卖土星火箭?
You're selling your Saturn rocket?
是的。我不要了。
Yeah. I don't want it anymore.
但是,你♥爸♥爸给了你,你们一起建造了它。
But, your dad gave you that and you built it together.
嘿,你知道会发生什麽
Hey, you know what happens
如果你错过了太多的学校,对吧?
if you miss too many days of school, right?
他们让你退缩一年。
They hold you back a year.
无论如何,科学都会失败。
Gonna fail science anyway.
别这麽说。
Don't say that.
你从来没有比B更糟糕。
You've never gotten worse than a B.
爸爸的原因。
'Cause of Dad.
阿♥拉♥克。它有助于放鬆。
Arak. It helps to relax.
基♥督♥。
Christ.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my God.
马娄裡第一次尝试这个时的反应完全相同。
Mallory reacted exactly the same when he first tried this.
这就是你们一起喝酒的事情吗?
Is that what you guys would do together, drink?
喝酒,争论,教皇。
Drink, argue, pontificate.
在我的国家,我有一个社区。
In my country, I had a community.
你知道,就像物理学家、未来学家、科学家一样。
You know, like physicists, futurists, scientists.
但在这裡,这些都太少了。
But here, there's so little of that.
当我第一次见到玛律时,
When I met Mal for the first time,
就好像两个电子相撞了一样。
it was as if two electrons collided.
在超♥市♥採蘑菰。
Picking up mushrooms at a supermarket.
凡事都有科学。
There is a science to everything.
他回到家时很兴奋,
He was so excited when he came home,
他不会对你闭嘴。
he wouldn't shut up about you.
物理学家。
The physicist.
是的。
Yeah.
莱利在哪裡?
Where's Riley?
披萨来了。
Pizza's here.
我应该把它放在哪裡?
Where should I put it?
无论何处。我不要。
Wherever. I don't want it.
你喜欢披萨。
You love pizza.
不是我们每天都拥有它的时候。
Not when we have it every day.
让我们和你的朋友在一起吧。
Let's go be with your friends.
你邀请了他们。你可以和他们在一起。
You invited them. You can go be with them.
这是你的生日派对。
It's your birthday party.
没错,今天是我的生日。
Exactly, it's my birthday.
你是我最不想和你共度时光的人。
You're the last person I wanna spend it with.
苏菲,别再对自己这麽苛刻了。
Sophie, stop being so hard on yourself.
她的生日和我搞砸了。
Her birthday and I fucked it up.
嗯,我们都会犯错误。
Mm, we all make mistakes.
有时我生气了,只想掐死那个男人
Sometimes I get so mad Iust wanna strangle the man
这对我们做了这件事。
that did this to us.
达比布林克利。
Darby Brinkley.
那个把我的家人从我身边夺走的人
The man who took my family from me
被命名为Foad Saadi。
was named Foad Sa'adi.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
这个人萨阿迪是我父亲的对手。
This man Sa'adi was a rival of my father's.
他举报我的家人是政♥府♥的敌人
He reported my family as enemies of the government
没关係,这是胡说八道和谎言,
and it didn't matter that it was bullshit and a lie,
你知道,警卫还是带走了我的家人。
you know, the guard took my family anyway.
我很幸运。
And I was lucky.
如果我不在学校,
If I wasn't at school,
我也会被带走的。
I would've been taken too.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my God.
NET I Te ld "2
玛律从来没有告诉我。
Mal never told me.
我仍然梦想着每天拯救我的家人。
I still dream of saving my family every day.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,对你来说,这不一定是一场梦。
You know, for you it doesn't have to be a dream.
向我的小朋友问好。
Say hello to my little friend.
那是什麽东西?
What is that thing?
信不信由你,这应该是一台时间机器。
Believe it or not, this was supposed to be a time machine.
什麽?
What?
是的,我无法让它工作。
Yeah, I couldn't get it to work.
听着,这做了别的事情。
Listen, this does something else.
这台机器过去可以杀死一个人。