怎麽了,法拉第?
What's up, Faraday?
嘿,爱因斯坦。
Hey, Einstein.
那笑容不会给你带来麻烦。
That smile's not gonna get you outta trouble.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my God.
走吧,来吧。
Let's go, come on.
准备?-是的。
Ready? - Yes.
三,二,一。
Three, two, one.
奥尔 - (玛律笑)
怎麽了!-是的。
What's up! - Yeah.
捲心菜补丁时间。
Cabbage Patch Time.
那是?
Is that?
她太高兴了。-是的。
She's so happy. - Yeah.
她现在真的需要睡着了。
She really needs to be asleep right now.
哦,来吧,让他们玩得开心。
Oh, come on, let 'em have some fun.
好吧,你是谁,你对我妻子做了什麽?
Okay, who are you and what did you do with my wife?
Nii ISG EI Ede
我不是。
I'm not.
你知道还有谁值得找点乐子吗?
You know who else deserves a little fun?
嗯。
Mmm.
我错过了。-我也是。
I missed that. - Me too.
我们应该更经常地这样做。
We should do that more often.
是的,你总是这麽说。
Yeah, you always say that.
这次我是认真的。
This time I mean it.
是的,你也总是这麽说。
Yeah, you always say that too.
我爱妳。
I love you.
我也爱你。
I love you too.
我住在肮髒的 中
I lived among the dirty
我曾生活在甜蜜的
I have lived among the sweet
我意识到我吸了
I realize I sucked against
IA INE IRR CRU =Y-Ts lF)
我努力活下去,宝贝
I try to stay alive, baby
I EV CXC RG EL er 1a
必须告诉你一些事情
Got to tell you something
当你把我从应许之地弄出来
When you get me from the promised land
但首先你试着抓住你的狗屎并运行
But first you try grab your shit and run
我说,拉你的课
I said, pull your lesson
从你的枪
From your gun
Fix the chrome.
你太年轻了
Au - You are too damn young
这麽聪明。
to be this smart.
哦,我的上帝!亲爱的,看看你!
Oh my God! Honey, look at you!
哦,莱姆看,莱姆看。
Ooh, lemme see, lemme see.
太骄傲了。
So proud.
哦,我的天哪。-看看你。
Oh my gosh. - Look at you.
了不起!
Amazing!
你们没有我庆祝?
You guys celebrate without me?
早上好!
Good morning!
你在做早餐?
You're making breakfast?
是的,是的,你为我们做了很多,
Yes, yes, you do so much for us,
我只是,我想让你早上休息,
and Iust, I wanna give you the morning off,
但首先我需要找到刮刀,哪个?
but first I need to find the spatula, which?
哈,阳光明媚的一面朝上,对吧?
Ha, sunny-side up, right?
你知道我能做到,对吧?
You know I could do this, right?
不不。不。
No, no. No.
不,先生,你早上要做饭了。
No, mister, you are getting a morning off from cooking.
尼尔·伊我还和你在一起。
NEIL Ie] VR I'm still with you.
你去吧,你去吧。
There you go, there you go.
嘿 你。
Hey, you.
哦,我的天哪。看啊。
Oh my gosh. Look at that.
所以 在哪裡?
Where?
那边。埃尔
Over there. el
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是,你怎麽了?
I mean, what's going on with you?
你对规则鬆懈了。
You're being lax on the rules.
你在给我做♥鸡♥蛋。
You're making me eggs.
英仙座流星雨。
The Perseids.
你一直在抱怨不得不来这裡
You have been complaining about having to come here
自从莱利说这是她想做的。
ever since Riley said that this is what she wanted to do.
谁想过生日
"Who wants to spend their birthday
冻在山边?
freezing on the side of a mountain?"
直接报价。
Direct quote.
“流星雨?
"Meteor shower?
这听起来太无聊了。
That sounds so boring."
嗯,没那麽冷。
Well, it's not that cold.
这不像你。
This is not like you.
NET] A
我只是比这麽久以来更快乐。
I'must happier than I've been in so long.
有什麽收穫?
What is the catch?
有什麽收穫?
What's the catch?
没有问题。
There is no catch.
你只是一个不可思议的丈夫。
You'reust an incredible husband.
你是一个了不起的爸爸
You're an amazing dad
我告诉你的还不够。
and I don't tell you that enough.
你很甜蜜。
You're sweet.
你让它变得容易。
You make it easy.
肯特医生,33岁。
Doctor Kent, 33.
你好。
Hi.
哦 嘿。电脑断层扫描
Oh, hey. CT
感谢您的国际象棋提示。
Thanks for the chess tip.
我捡起来了。
I picked it up.
格雷格已经在打我了。
Greg is already beating me.
真棒。
That's great.
真棒。嗯。
That's great. Um.
我想我得到了错误的轮班笔记。
I think I got the wrong shift notes.
对我来说看起来很对。
Looks right to me.
嗯,这些,嗯。
Well, these, um.
这些是针对临终关怀单位的。
These are for the, the hospice unit.
而且我正在接受长期护理。
And I'm in long-term care.
一切都好吗,苏菲?
Is everything okay, Sophie?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,不要介意我。对不起。
Yeah, don't mind me. I'm sorry.
别理我。
Ignore me.
我不知道我在想什麽。
I don't know what I was thinking.
嘿!
Hey!
当我还是个孩子的时候,我,嗯,我梦想成为一名发明家。
When I was a kid, I, um, I dreamt to being an inventor.
明显地。
Obviously.
我梦想着製造飞行汽车
I dreamt of building flying cars
和火箭到外太空。
and rockets to outer space.
我知道,你答应过我一个悬浮板,记得吗?
I know, you promised me a hover board, remember?
是的。
Yeah.
就像《回到未来》中的一样。
Like from "Back To The Future."
完全。
Exactly.
事故发生后,
After the accident,
那个梦想死了,对吧?
that dream died, right?
没有人会僱用我。
No one would hire me.
我的大脑停滞不前。
My brain stagnated.
我只是觉得我根本不重要。
Iust felt like I didn't matter at all.
右?ECR LR EGC#
Right? ECR LR EGC #
你确实很重要。
You do matter.
玛律,你对我和莱利都很重要。
You matter so much, Mal, to me and to Riley.
不,我知道,那是,
No, I know, that's,
这实际上不是我要说的。
that's actually not what I'm talking about.
好。
Okay.
好的,你是什麽?这是什麽?
Okay, what are you? What is it?
好的,所以。
Okay, so.
大约三年前,
About three years ago,
贾比尔向我寻求时间机器的想法。
Jabir approached me for an idea for a time machine.
我知道这听起来像他妈的一样愚蠢。
I know it sounds stupid as fuck.
不,我在听。-听。
No, I'm listening. - Listen.
我听着呢。
I'm listening.
好吧,好吧。
Okay, well.
它只是让我觉得如此鲜活。
Itust made me feel so alive.
电影精选列表