你想説明卡拉。
You wanted to help Kara.
肥料 CIR
FERTIL CIR
好吧,但没有,不会改变卡拉的生活
Okay, but doesn't, doesn't changing Kara's life
也改变了达比的生活?
also change Darby's life?
我不会再失去你了。
I'm not losing you again.
我会做一些挖掘。
I will do some diggings.
好吧,我认为这不会成为问题。
Okay, I don't think it will be a problem.
Darby从22岁起就在Erimos工作。
Darby has worked at Erimos since he was 22.
我不知道。
I don't know.
老实说,这甚至可能是不可能的。
Honestly, it might not even be possible.
还是要想办法
Still have to figure out a way
以扩展机器的范围。
to extend the machine's range.
有等离子体的想法。
There's the plasma idea.
呃,我们的上限是五年。
Uh-uh, our upper limit is five years.
这可能会使它翻倍。
That maybe doubles it.
这还不够。- 不,实际上
It's not enough. - No, actually
这是八年,范围。
it's eight years, the range.
实际上已经五年了。-不 不 不。
Actually it's five years. - No, no, no.
我可以向你保证,
I can assure you,
该引擎可以影响过去八年。
the engine can affect eight years in the past.
你可以向我们保证,如何?
You can assure us, how?
你还记得镜山枪击桉吗?
Do you remember the Mirror Hill shooting?
不?
No?
您在没有我们使用的情况下使用机器?
You used the machine without us?
并拯救了26名儿童。
And saved 26 children.
这不是重点。
That's not the point.
我们正在考虑杀死一个偷窃的人。
We are considering killing a person for stealing.
我阻止了大规模枪击事件。
I stopped a mass shooting.
考虑,而不是实际杀戮。
Considering, not actually killing.
贾比尔,我们是合作伙伴,对吧?
Jabir, we are partners, right?
你一秒钟都没想过和我商量
You didn't think for one second to consult with me
关于这些决定?
about these kinds of decisions?
不,兄弟。
No, brother.
你知道我一直对自己的意图很诚实。
You know I've always been honest about my intentions.
你在我们背后使用了机器。
You used the machine behind our back.
多少次?
How many times?
只有一次。- 多少次?
Only once. - How many times?
来吧,我告诉你,只有一次。
Come on, I'm telling you, only one time.
真?-是的。
Really? - Yes.
我希望我能相信这一点。
I wish I could believe that.
听着,我救不了我的家人。
Listen, I cannot save my family.
无论我们製造这台机器多麽强大,
No matter how powerful we make this machine,
我不能让他们回来,好吗?
I cannot get them back, okay?
你製造机器是为了拯救你的家人。
You made the machine to save your family.
是的,但是如果我保存它们,一切都会重置。
Yes, but if I save them, everything resets.
一切都重置。他所做的一切都被撤消了。
Everything resets. Everything he's done is undone.
如果他救了他的家人,他就不会搬到美国。
If he saves his family, he doesn't move to America.
我们不製造机器。
We don't build the machine.
你不会用它来杀死达比。
You don't use it to kill Darby.
你死定了。
And you're dead.
可能。
Possibly.
听着,我无法説明我的家人,
Listen, I cannot help my family,
所以我帮助别人。
so I help others.
如果我们想用这台机器来説明卡拉,
If we want to use this machine to help Kara,
我们可以用它来説明卡拉。
we can use it to help Kara.
你总是想念——
You're always missing-
你听说大卫被拘留了吗?
Did you hear about David got detention?
是的,这就是我们刚刚谈论的。
Yeah, that's what we'reust talking about.
太奇怪了。- 我知道,这太奇怪了。
It's so weird. - I know, it's so weird.
妈妈?-嘿。
Mom? - Hey.
你不应该在工作吗?
Shouldn't you be be at work?
嗯,嗯,我想也许
Well, um, I thought maybe
你可能想跳过足球练习
you might wanna skip soccer practice
我们反而做了一些事情。
and we do something instead.
比如?
Like what?
新奥 TR RLL
ENN TR Rll
如果我答应了,我们可以邀请阿吉吗?
If I say yes, can we invite Aggie?
耶!
Yay!
目标!- 我有那个。
Goal! - I had that.
哦!- 太近了。
Oh! - It was so close.
就这麽近了。
It was this close.
嘿,你们想要一些奶昔吗?
Hey, you guys want some milkshakes?
我只是想玩得开心。
Iust wanna have fun.
是的。谢谢。
Yeah. Thank you.
我的意思是,那个,让我真的很烦躁。
I mean, that one made, made me really irritated.
哦,是的。-是的。
Oh yeah. - Yeah.
利特CIB - 你还好吗?
LEAT CIB - Are you okay?
怎麽回事?
What's going on?
阿吉?妈妈!
Aggie? Mom!
妈妈!萨利)
Mom! SALI)
[播音员]罗伯特医生,请前往矫形器。
Doctor Robert, please head to ortho.
罗伯特医生,请前往矫形器。
Doctor Robert, please head to ortho.
她怎麽了?
What's wrong with her?
我不知道,亲爱的。对不起,我不知道。
I dunno, sweetie. I'm sorry, I don't know.
(叹气)你♥爸♥爸在这裡。
Your dad's here.
(机器蜂鸣声)
不能保证它会起作用。
There's no guarantee it will work.
好吧,然后我们会找到一些可以做到的东西。
Well, then we will find something that does.
所以半径乘以二。
So the radius times two.
所以就是这样。我不想使用自己的笔迹。
So that's. I don't wanna use my own handwriting.
我不想让你惹麻烦。
I don't want you to get in trouble.
好的,阿吉,
All right, Aggie,
是时候在你的肚子里得到一些东西了。
time to get something in your belly.
妈妈,我不饿。
Mom, I'm not hungry.
汤,汤呢?
Soup, how about soup?
嘿。
Hey.
(阿吉咯咯笑)
阿吉今天要回家了。
Aggie gets to go home today.
真棒。
That's great.
她必须在几周后回去。
She has to go back in a few weeks.
某种后续手术。
Some kind of follow-up surgery.
天哪,那个可怜的女孩。
God, that poor girl.
我想知道我是否可以跳过我的发佈会
I was wondering if I can skip my launch meeting
所以我可以在那裡。
so I could be there.
那可以吗?
Would that be okay?
是的。我认为那真的很甜蜜。
Yeah. I think that'd be really sweet.
妈妈?洛杉矶
Mom? la
我很高兴你邀请她来吃晚饭。
I'm glad you invited her over for dinner.
我也是。
Me too.
欣希德
你确定?
You sure?
我欠她的。
I owe it to her.
我们应该说点什麽吗?
Should we say something?
[贾比尔]比如?
Like what?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我父亲在杀死蜘蛛之前曾经道歉过。
My dad used to apologize before killing a spider.
我们即将杀死一个人。
We're about to kill a human being.
对于动物和植物
For the animals and the plants
和所有美好的事情,我们感谢你,主。
and all the good things, we thank you, Lord.
为了一切伟大的和所有的小事
For all things great and all things small
以及我们所有的好日子和坏日子,
and all of our good days and all of our bad days,
为了天上的鸟儿和海裡的鱼,
for the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea,
我们的家人和朋友以及我们分享的所有爱。
our family and our friends and all the love that we share.
阿门。
Amen.
(播音员说 Tle IE3
嘿,莱利。你今天得到了什麽?
Hey, Riley. What you got today?
欢迎回家礼物,花生酱杯。
Welcome home present, peanut butter cups.
啊,小心点。
Ah, be careful.
你会宠坏她的。
You're gonna spoil her.
二楼。216室。
Second floor. Room 216.
好。你去吧。
Okay. And here you go.
直接拿出来。
Bring it right out.
电影精选列表