只是想法。
Just the idea.
所以我们开始构建它
So we started building it
我们开始做的越多,
and the more that we started working on it,
我们意识到的越多
the more we realized
这东西实际上永远不会是时间机器,
that this thing would actually never be a time machine,
但它可能是某种东西。
but it could be something.
你为什麽要告诉我这个?
Why are you telling me this?
我很尴尬。
I was embarrassed.
我已经在这件事上工作了三年
I've been working on this thing for three years
你刚才对我太好了。
and you'veust been so nice to me.
我只是认为我们之间不应该有秘密。
And Iust think that there should be no secrets between us.
我知道这台机器。
I know about the machine.
贾比尔告诉我。
Jabir told me.
但是为什麽?- 我有三十个触摸水壶-
But why? - I got thirty touchesugg-
莱利,不是现在。
Riley, not now.
你们还好吗?
Are you guys okay?
你能去你的房♥间裡玩吗
Can you go play in your room
我们会在晚餐时聊天。
and we'll talk at dinner.
好。
Okay.
贾比尔为什麽要告诉你这台机器?
Why wouldabir tell you about the machine?
他为什麽要对你说些什麽?
Why would he say something to you?
因为他想説明我。
Because he wanted to help me.
帮你怎麽?
Help you how?
你被醉酒的司机杀死了
You were killed by a drunk driver
而我们,我们杀了他。
and we, and we killed him.
请说点什麽。
Please say something.
这是我一生中最漫长的八个月。
It was the longest eight months of my life.
我不知道我要做什麽。
I didn't know what I was gonna do.
我们的女儿认不出来
Our daughter was unrecognizable
而且,哦,天哪,她,
and, oh my God, she,
她放弃了一切。
she quit everything.
她退出了她的火箭俱乐部
She quit her rocket club
她几乎不和我说话。
and she barely spoke to me.
我快溺水了。我们俩都是。
I was drowning. We both were.
你救了我。
You saved me.
没有你,就不是我们的家庭。
Itust wasn't our family without you.
等等,等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
呃,我们是,呃。
Uh, we are, uh.
有这个人,雅克·阿达比,好吗?
There is this man, Yacqub Adabi, okay?
这傢伙把他的车开进了人群
This guy drove his car into a crowd
他谋杀了三个人,残害了另外17人。
and he murdered three people, maimed 17 others.
我们可以拯救他们。
We can save them.
我们救了玛律。
We saved Mal.
为什麽我们必须杀别人?
Why do we have to kill someone else?
一个激进的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
A radical terrorist.
不管他是谁,我们都在杀了他。
Whoever he is, we're Killing him.
也许这与我们杀死谁无关。
Maybe it's not about who we Kill.
也许这与我们拯救谁有关。
Maybe it's about who we save.
所以三个好人的生活是一次糟糕的生活。
So it's one bad life for three good ones.
现在,当然,我们不知道
Now, of course, we don't know
如果这些生活是美好的生活。
if these lives are good lives.
我们确实知道玛律,有孩子。
We do know that Mal, there are kids.
所有的孩子都值得拯救。
All kids are worth saving.
它比这複杂得多。
It's way more complicated than that.
这正是我们进行这次对话的原因。
And that's exactly why we're having this conversation.
不,它搞砸了你的记忆。
No, it screws with your memory.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
这类似于量子理论。
It's akin to the quantum theory.
观察者决定现实,对吧?
The observer determines the reality, right?
所以我们,在这个房♥间里,
So we, being in this room,
使用这台机器,使我们成为变化的观察者
using this machine, makes us observers to the change
到时间线。- 我们使用了机器。
to the timeline. - We used the machine.
所以我们记得这个世界
So we remember the world
就像它不是我们创造的新一样。
like it was not the new one we created.
你是在告诉我吗
Are you telling me
你不记得过去八个月了?
you don't remember the last eight months?
不,我——我愿意。
No, I- I do.
我只是,我记得不同的八个月。
Iust, I remember a different eight months.
我记得我失去你的八个月。
I remember the eight months where I lost you.
我记得回家告诉莱利。
I remember coming home and telling Riley.
我记得,当我闭上眼睛的时候,
I remember, when I closed my eyes,
我可以看到你的身体。
I could see your body.
我现在在这裡,我哪儿也不去。
I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere.
呃,所以你们不要
Uh, so don't you guys
想让某人免于悲伤吗?
want to spare someone that grief?
两名男孩和三个孩子的母亲在这次袭击中丧生。
Two boys and a mother of three were killed in this attack.
我们可以拯救他们。
We can save them.
苏菲,救救他们的父母,他们的孩子,他们的丈夫,
Sophie, save their parents, their children, their husband,
他们的妻子从所有的痛苦和苦难中,
their wives from all the pains and the suffering,
从我们经历过的一切。
from everything we've been through.
我们有这种力量。为什麽我们不应该使用它?
We have this power. Why shouldn't we use it?
我们救了Mal,现在我在安宁疗护单位工作
We saved Mal and now I work in the hospice unit
而不是长期护理。
and not long-term care.
我不记得我的病人和我认识的病人,
I don't remember my patients and the ones I do know,
他们不知道我是谁。
they don't know who I am.
那是我的原因。
That's 'cause of me.
我们改变了您的日程安排,以便更轻鬆地接莱利。
We switched your schedule to make picking up Riley easier.
好吧,房♥子的小变化,傢俱。
Okay, the small changes to the house, the furniture.
真正的问题是,
The real question is,
是否有任何更改无法与我绑定?
are there any changes that cannot be tied back to me?
还是达比?
Or Darby?
那是谁?
Who's that?
玛律,他是醉酒的司机谁,谁。
Mal, he's the drunk driver who, who.
你们离开了我。
You guys left me.
哦,天哪,天已经黑了。
Oh my gosh, it's already dark.
对不起,你一定饿了。
Sorry, you must be starving.
好吧,好事会降临到那些等待的人身上。
Well, good things come to those who wait.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
嗯?鸡块。
Hm? Chicken nuggets.
我会看看我能做什麽。
I'll see what I can do.
赛跑你回家?-确定。
Race you home? - Sure.
等!不!
Wait! No! - (Mal laughs)
哦,哦,等等,等等,你太快了。
Oh, oh, wait, wait, you're too fast.
慢点开。
Slow down.
你以为我自私,不想用,
You think I'm selfish that I don't wanna use it,
但我不是。
but I'm not.
我害怕。
I'm scared.
你可以两者兼而有之。
You can be both.
对不起,你说什麽名字?
I'm sorry, what did, what did you say the name was?
布林克利。卡拉布林克利。
Brinkley. Kara Brinkley.
她以前住在这裡?
She used to live here?
是的,不,我没有。
Yeah, no, I don't.
对不起,我不知道那是谁。
Sorry, I don't know who that is.
你从谁那裡买了房♥子?
Who did you buy the house from?
我从银行买了房♥子。
I bought the, the house from the bank.
这是一次止赎。所以。
It was a foreclosure. So.
哟,你听过,
Yo, you ever hear,
没坏就别修?
if it ain't broke, don't fix it?
是的,总有改进的馀地,兄弟。
Yeah, there's always room for improvement, brother.
加油。(咕噜咕噜)
Come on.
让我。- 不,伙计,
Let me. - No, man,
我明白了,我明白了。
I got it, I got it.
啧
这裡。做。
Here. Done.
你没事吧?
You okay?
玛律。
Mal.
如果我们不打算使用它,我们为什麽要建造这台机器?
Why did we build this machine if we are not going to use it?
我从来没有说过我们不会使用它。
I never said that we're not gonna use it.
好的,我们坐在这个令人难以置信的创作上。
Okay, we are sitting on this incredible creation.
以前没有人建造过的东西。
电影精选列表