你要怎么生活?你不能吃油。
Uh, how are you gonna live? You can't eat oil.
告诉你我要怎么做。
Tell you what I'm gonna do.
不要把钱投到娱乐业。
No put money in show business.
你可以玩得很开心。=不!
Oh, you can have a lot of fun. = no!
两万美元,长官。我们可以…坐牛有三条规则。
Twenty thousand dollars, chief. We could have a... Sitting bull lives by three rule.
保持弓紧,保持箭尖,不要把钱放在演艺圈里。
Keep bow tight, keep arrow sharp no put money in show business.
我们是怎么把国家从他们手中夺过来的?
How did we ever get the country away from them?
嗨,查理!
Hi, Charlie!
bidness看起来……是谁放上去的?
The bidness looks... Well, who put that up there?
是啊,看起来很棒,不是吗?
Yeah, it looks great, don't it?
我让你把她的名字写上去。
I told you to put her name up some place.
不是为了让她成为明星。
Not to make a star out of her.
这简直是可笑!
That's ridiculous!
她只是耍了几个小把戏,对吧?
She's only doing a couple of little tricks, isn't she?
-是啊,弗兰克。——不是吗?
- Well, yeah, frank. - Isn't she?
哦,当然!
Well, sure!
我不了解你。
I don't understand you.
-你喜欢她,不是吗?-当然,我喜欢她。
- You like her, don't you? - Sure, I like her.
我想继续喜欢她。
And I want to keep liking her.
野牛比尔在哪里?=在里面。
Where's buffalo bill? = inside.
♪人♥民♥运动联盟水牛!
♪umping buffalo!
这是……是我!
It's... it's me!
我一直在上面吗?
Have I been up there all the time?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
哦!
Oh!
喜欢它吗?
Like it?
查理,我真不敢相信。
Oh, Charlie, I can't believe this.
等着弗兰克看吧。=是的。
Wait till frank sees it. = yeah.
你去叫他好吗,查理?
Will you go get him, Charlie, please?
没有商业
♪ there's no business ♪
我喜欢演艺事业
♪i like show business ♪
没有生意可做
♪ like no business ♪
知道♪♪米
♪m know ♪
♬都是瞎编的
♪ all made up ♪
很快你就会出现
♪ and soon you'll be appearing ♪
所有的紧张都消失了
♪ every bit of nervousness is gone ♪
那声音就是音乐
♪ then the sound that's music ♪
听你的
♪ to your hearing ♪
听到他们的欢呼
♪ to hear them cheering ♪
当你来的时候
♪ when you come on ♪
没有人喜欢show people
♪ there's no people like show people ♪
他们微笑时,他们是低
♪ they smile when they are low ♪
我多么希望家里的乡亲
♪ how I wish the folks at home ♪
♬只能看见
♪ could only see ♪
哪来的安妮
♪ what's come to Annie ♪
他们会多自豪啊
♪ how proud they'd be ♪
干活就有报酬
♪ getting paid for doing ♪
自然发生的
♪ what comes naturally ♪
♬我们走吧
♪ let's go ♪
♬on with the show♬
♪ on with the show ♪♪
我不知道你想对我做什么。
I don't know what you're trying to do to me.
我已经在这里待了四年了,你终于给了我一个位置……我们一直都是这样的。我们. .
I've been around here about four years and you finally managed to give me a spot... Well, that's what we always had. We..
这个怎么样?
How about this?
弗兰克,看那边。
Oh, frank, look up there.
这几天我不是长大了吗?
Ain't I grown in the last few days?
是啊,像豚草一样疯长。
Yeah, shot up like a ragweed.
我还是不敢相信。
You know, I still can't believe.
别太努力了,亲爱的因为下周就不会有了。
Well, don't try too hard, honey because it ain't gonna be there next week.
——为什么?-那是娱乐业。
- Why? - Well, that's show business.
我给了你一些额外的技巧,但他们不给明星计费。
I give you a few extra tricks to do but they don't rate a star billing.
连我都不明白。
Even I don't get that.
也许有一天,亲爱的。但必须是循序渐进的。
Some day maybe, honey. But it's gotta be gradual.
好吧,如果这是你想要的。
Well, if that's the way you want it.
这就是我想要的。
That's the way I want it.
你不疼吧?
You ain't sore, are ya?
哦,我不酸,亲爱的。
Oh, I'm not sore, honey.
你今天下午一定要看着我。
You be sure and watch me this afternoon.
现在不要紧张。
Now don't be nervous.
我看你耍了很多次那种狮子狗把戏。
I seen you do that poodle trick a dozen times.
哦,我知道。但今天我不会…我是说,我会…当你看到我在外面听着音乐什么的时候…嗯,你会……你会……我将会做什么呢?
Oh, I know. But today I'm not gonna... I mean, I'm gonna... Well, when you see me out there with the music and everything... Well, you'll... you'll... What'll I do?
你会开始冒冷汗,然后就像童话故事里的那样你会为我感到骄傲你会让我做点什么
Well, you'll start to bust out in a cold sweat and, and then ♪ust like in a fairy tale you're gonna be so proud of me that you're gonna ask me to do something
成为某个人,我要去做,去做。
and be somebody and I'm gonna do it and be it.
亲爱的,我现在就可以问你。
Honey, I could ask you that right now.
你看起来很优雅。
You sure look elegant.
不是现在,弗兰克。
Not now, frank.
这可不是我的计划。
That ain't the way I planned it.
再说,你也不能跪在这里。
Besides, you can't kneel down here.
那我走了以后再到你的更衣帐篷来。
Then I'll come back to your dressing tent after I come off.
然后你可以慢慢来慢慢问我,就像。
Yeah, and then you can take your time and ask me real slow, like.
好了,我得上车了。
Well, I better get in.
你想摸摸我求好运吗?
Would you like to touch me for luck?
达克县可没有这样的地方。
There ain't nothing like that in darke county.
我的防御能力下降了
♪ my defenses are down ♪
她打破了我的抵抗
♪ she's broken my resistance ♪
我不知道我在哪里
♪ and I don't know where I am ♪
我加入了战斗
♪ I went into the fight ♪
像狮子一样
♪ like a lion ♪
但我出来的时候像只小羊羔
♪ but I came out like a lamb ♪
我的防御能力下降了
♪ my defenses are down ♪
她把我带到她想要我的地方
♪ she's got me where she wants me ♪
我无法逃避
♪ and I can't escape ♪
♬不怎么
♪ no how ♪
我可以和我的心说话
♪ I could speak to my heart ♪
当它减弱时
♪ when it weakens ♪
但我的心现在听不进去
♪ but my heart won't listen now ♪
♬像无牙无爪的老虎
♪ like a toothless clawless tiger ♪
♬像风琴磨工的熊
♪ like an organ grinder's bear ♪
像没有盔甲的骑士
♪ like a knight without his armor ♪
♬喜欢参孙
♪ like Samson ♪
♬没有他的头发
♪ without his hair ♪
我的防御能力下降了
♪ my defenses are down ♪
我还是投降吧
♪ I might as well surrender ♪
因为这仗是打不赢的
♪ for the battle can't be won ♪
但我必须承认
♪ but I must confess ♪
我喜欢它
♪ that ll like it ♪
所以没什么可做的
♪ so there's nothing to be done ♪
是的,我必须承认
♪ yes I must confess ♪
我喜欢它
♪ that ll like it ♪
♬感到痛苦♬
♪ being miserable ♪
会很有趣的
♪ is gonna be fun ♪
你的防御降低了
♪ your defenses are down ♪
她把你带到她想要你的地方,你无法逃脱
♪ she's got you where she wants you ♪ and you can't escape no how ♪
当我的心软弱时,我能对它说话
♪ I could speak to my heart when it weakens ♪
但你的心现在不听
♪ but your heart won't listen now ♪
♬像无牙无爪的老虎
♪ like a toothless clawless tiger ♪
♬像风琴磨工的熊
♪ like an organ grinder's bear ♪
像没有盔甲的骑士
♪ like a knight without his armor ♪
♬喜欢参孙
♪ like Samson ♪
♬没有他的头发
♪ without his hair ♪
我的防御能力下降了
♪ my defenses are down ♪
你还是投降吧
♪ you might as well surrender ♪
因为这仗是打不赢的
♪ for the battle can't be won ♪
♪但♪
♪ but♪
我必须承认
♪l must confess ♪
我喜欢它
♪ that ll like it ♪
所以没什么可做的
♪ so there's nothing to be done ♪
是的,你必须承认
♪ yes you must confess ♪
你喜欢它
♪ that you like it ♪
被♪♪
♪ being ♪
我可怜的♪
I miserable ♪
电影精选列表