千万别数到超过20。
And be sure you don't count more than 20 now.
别担心。他不能。
Don't worry. He can't.
继续。祝你好运。
Go on. Get along with you.
嘿,那真是太漂亮了。
Say, that was mighty pretty.
谢谢。我喜欢唱歌♥。
Thanks. I like to sing.
当然,射击更有趣。
'Course, shooting's a lot more fun.
我从十岁起就开始射击了。
I've been shooting since I was 10 years old.
拍摄的?
Fancy shooting?
我能把桃子的绒毛射下来。
I could shoot the fuzz off a peach.
看到那只公鸡了吗?
See that rooster up there?
是的。
Yeah.
-现在你不知道了。-♪人♥民♥运动联盟♪ehoshaphat !
- Now you don't. - ♪umping ♪ehoshaphat!
你想赚5美元吗?
How would you like to make $5?
做什么?
Doing what?
这里有个大脑袋僵硬的人是狂野西部演出的。
There's a swollen headed stiff here from the wild west show.
哦,我不会开枪的!
Oh, I don't shoot people!
不,不,他向县里的任何人挑战射击比赛。
No, no, he challenges anybody in the county to a shooting match.
他在哪儿?我能打到他能打到的任何东西!
Well, where is he? I can hit anything he can hit standing on my head!
——看这个。-不不不,我相信你
- Watch this. - No, no, no, I believe you.
我相信你。现在我去安排一下。
I believe you. Now I'll go make the arrangements.
你在这里等着。
Uh, you wait here.
-你叫什么名字?——免费入场券。
- What's your name? - Annie oakley.
安妮奥克利。
Annie oakley.
来吧,奶奶。我得把你擦干净。
Come on, grandma. I got to get you shined up.
你的鼻子怎么弄得这么脏?
How'd you get your nose so dirty?
你拿的是什么?
What's that you got there?
它看起来像什么?
What's it look like?
这难倒我了。
It beats me.
这不是来♥福♥枪♥,对吧?
It's not a rifle, is it?
你没有眼睛吗?
Ain't you got eyes?
是的。
Yeah.
你的眼睛。
You got eyes.
好吧,你不应该和一个像这样的老家伙鬼混。
Well, you shouldn't be fooling around with an old piece of ♪unk like this.
你会受伤的。
You could get hurt.
这东西可能会爆♥炸♥,把你的耳朵炸掉。
Well, this thing's liable to explode and blow your ears off.
把这个还给你♥爸♥爸,再给自己拿几根编织针。
You give this back to your pappy and get yourself a couple of knitting needles.
嘿,嘿,先生。
Hey, hey, mister.
你看我能把它留到今天下午吗?
Do you, do you reckon I could keep it till this afternoon?
对我来说没什么区别。
Well, it makes no difference to me.
我只是不想让你伤害自己。这是所有。
I ♪ust don't want you to hurt yourself. That's all.
我只是想让它保持足够长的时间,以赢得一场射击比赛,从一个大肿头僵硬走出狂野的西部秀。
I ♪ust want to keep it long enough to win a shooting contest off of a big swollen headed stiff out of the wild west show.
你是说弗兰克·巴特勒?
You mean frank Butler?
他们没有说他的名字。
They didn't say his name.
只是说他头肿得很僵,是吧?
♪ust that he was a swollen headed stiff, huh?
-是的。-他是冠军。
- Yeah. - Well, he's champion.
——那是什么?-他是最棒的。
- What's that? - He's the best.
他是。
He was.
你有点自私自利了,是吧?
You're kinda set on yourself, aren't you?
关于这个,我是很高兴,但是…我一想讨好别人,就笨得像一棵矮橡树。
About that, I am, but... Soon as I try to shine up to folks I'm gawky as a scrub oak.
不是我吗?=哦。
Ain't I? = oh.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我见过比你更糟的。
Well, I've seen worse than you.
诚实吗?=确定。
Honest? = sure.
祝你射击比赛好运。
Well, uh, good luck in the shooting match.
我们在那儿见。
I'll see you there.
嘿,嘿,先生。
Hey, hey, mister.
-你不喜欢女孩吗?——好吧,确定。
- Don't you like girls? - Well, sure.
-我是女孩。——这很好。
- I'm a girl. - That's fine.
你有什么特别喜欢的女孩吗?
Is there, uh, any special kinda girl that you like?
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢你在图片杂♥志♥上看到的那种。
I like the kind that you, you see in picture magazines.
有点娇小,有酒窝,面色红润。
Sort of dainty and dimpled and rosy.
我娶的那个女孩
♪ the girl that I marry ♪
我也只能软弱了
I will have to be as soft ♪
♬像托儿所一样粉红
♪ and as pink as a nursery ♪
那个叫我自己的女孩
♪ the girl I call my own ♪
♬将穿缎子和花边
♪ will wear satins and laces ♪
♬和古龙的味道
♪ and smell of Cologne ♪
♬她的指甲会被擦亮
♪ her nails will be polished ♪
♬在她的头发里♬
♪ and in her hair ♪
她会戴着栀子花,我会在那里
♪ she'll wear a gardenia ♪ and I'll be there ♪
♬而不是flittin'♬
♪ instead of flittin' ♪
我将坐在这里
♪ I'll be sittin' ♪
♬在她旁边
♪ next to her ♪
她会呜呜叫
♪ and she'll purr ♪
♬喜欢小猫
♪ like a kitten ♪
♬洋娃娃可以携带
♪ adolll can carry ♪
♬那个女孩♬
♪ the girl ♪
我嫁给你
♪ that I marry ♪
“♬”必须是“♬”
♪ must be ♪♪
哦,我妈妈被吓坏了
♪ oh my mother was frightened ♪
他们说被猎枪射中
♪ by a shotgun they say ♪
这就是为什么我是
♪ that's why I'm ♪
这张照片太棒了
♪ such a wonderful shot ♪
我整天都在练习
♪ and I'd practice all day ♪
但是现在告诉我
♪ but now tell me ♪
♬我有什么?♪
♪ what have I got? ♪
我的反应很快
♪ I'm quick on the trigger ♪
♬的目标不是更大
♪ with targets not much bigger ♪
比起针尖来说
♪ than a pinpoint ♪
我是第一
♪ I'm number one ♪
但我的分数跟一个男人一样
♪ but my score with a feller ♪
♬比酒窖低
♪ is lower than a cellar ♪
哦,你得不到
♪ oh you can't get ♪
一个带枪的男人
♪ a man with a gun ♪
当我拿着手♥枪♥的时候
♪ when I'm with a pistol ♪
我像水晶一样闪耀
♪ I sparkle like a crystal ♪
是的,我像早晨的太阳一样闪耀
♪ yes I shine like the morning sun ♪
但我失去了我所有的光彩
♪ but I lose all my luster ♪
当我和野马终结者在一起的时候
♪ when I'm with a bronco buster ♪
哦,你得不到
♪ oh you can't get ♪
一个带枪的男人
♪ a man with a gun ♪
♬带着枪♬
♪ with a gun ♪
不,你得不到
♪ no you can't get ♪
一个带枪的男人
♪ a man with a gun ♪
如果我去打仗
♪ if I went to battle ♪
♬和某人的牛群在一起♬
♪ with someone's herd of cattle ♪
你会吃牛排
♪ you would have steak ♪
当任务完成时
♪ when the ♪ob was done ♪
♪但如果!射中牧人
♪ but if! Shot the herder ♪
他们会以谋杀罪把我关起来
♪ they'd lock me up for murder ♪
因为你不会开枪
♪ 'cause you can't shoot ♪
♬雄鱼在尾巴上&
♪ a male in the tail &
♬喜欢鹌鹑
♪ like a quail ♪
哦,你得不到
♪ oh you can't get ♪
一个带枪的男人
♪ a man with a gun ♪
♬如果我射中一只兔子;
♪ifl shot a rabbit ♪;
某些皮货商会抢走它
♪ some furrier would grab it ♪
为了一件能保暖的外套
♪ for a coat that would warm someone ♪
但你不能枪杀你的爱人
♪ but you can't shoot a lover ♪
使用它们作为掩护
♪ and use them for a cover ♪
你不能让男人有枪
♪ oh you can't get a man with a gun ♪
那些拿着雨伞的女孩们
♪ the gals with umbrellas ♪
♬总是和小伙子出去
♪ are always out with fellers ♪
无论在雨中还是在烈日下
♪ in the rain or the blazing sun ♪
但人从不做小事
♪ but a man never trifles ♪
♬和女孩谁携带步♥枪♥♬
♪ with girls who carry rifles ♪
你不能让男人有枪
♪ oh you can't get a man with a gun ♪
♬带着枪♬
♪ with a gun ♪
不,你不能让男人带枪
♪ no you can't get a man with a gun ♪
电影精选列表