是的,水牛比尔也饿了。
Yes, buffalo bill hungry too.
我现在将就……我解决吧……
I'd settle right now for... I'd settle right...
安妮,你觉得你能射中其中一个吗?
Annie, do you think you can shoot one of those?
你想要哪个,你想把他放在哪里?
Which one do you want and where you want him?
拿那个身上有肉的。
Uh, get the one with the meat on him.
现在你看到了什么?
Now you see?
最后一切都好了。
Everything finally turns out alright.
把这个拿下去给主厨。
Take this down to the chef.
——为什么?-海鸥三明治。
- What for? - A seagull sandwich.
那我还是回我的隔间去吧。
Well, I guess I'll mosey on back to my stall.
是时候给我室友挤奶了。
Time to milk my roommate.
安妮,安妮。到我这儿来。
Annie, Annie. Come here to me.
我想让你见见我的一个朋友。
I want you to meet a friend of mine.
她就在那儿。
There she is.
板!按登机指示起降。
Board! Heaving to the boarding instructions.
从左舷船头上船。
Come aboard by port bow.
嘿,比尔,安妮。有客人来了。
Hey, bill, Annie. We got a visitor.
是谁?
Who is it?
看起来像弗兰克·巴特勒。
It looks like, uh, frank Butler.
好吧,好吧,确实如此。
Well, well, so it does.
来吧,安妮。看一看。
Well come on, Annie. Take a look.
我不想看。
I don't wanna look.
如果他坐这条船来,我就走。
And if he's comin' on this boat, I'm leaving.
-不不不,安妮- - - - - -留下来。说话。
- No, no, no, Annie. - Stay. Talk.
也许我会的。
Maybe I will.
确定。我会跟他谈谈的。
Sure. I'll talk to him.
我会说"你在这里干什么"你这个大笨蛋?得到!”
I'll say, "what are you doing here "you big swollen-headed stiff? Get!"
然后他会说:“亲爱的,我要下来看看你。”
Then he'll say, "I ♪ust come down to meet ya, honey."
我会说"我不想见到你"离我远点。
And I'll say, "I don't wanna get met by you. Get away from me.
把你的手拿开。我讨厌你!”
Take your hands off me. I hate ya!”
然后他会说,“现在,亲爱的。”
Then he'll say, "now, honey."
然后我会说,别亲我!
And then I'll say, "don't honey me!
“你以为我出♥卖♥♥♥了你。
"You thought I double-crossed ya.
你以为我想让你难堪。
You thought I tried to show you up.
当你发现我耍这个把戏只是为了让你爱我。
When you did find out I only done the trick ♪ust so you'd love me.
你为什么不爱我?你为什么要离开?
Why didn't you love me? Why did you leave?
你为什么不写信?”
Why didn't you write?"
然后他会说"因为我…因为我很惭愧。
Then he'll say, "'cause I... 'Cause I was ashamed.
此外,不写作并不意味着某人不爱某人。”
Besides, not writin' don't mean somebody don't love somebody."
然后我会说,“嗯,不管怎样……你本来可以写的。”
Then I'll say, "well, anyways... You could have writ."
然后他会说……"安妮,我一直为你伤心。
And then he'll say... "Annie, I've been eating my heart out for you.
我不能工作,我不能睡觉。”
I can't work, I can't sleep.”
然后,当然,如果他这么说…我想我不得不说…“我也睡得不多。”
Then, of course, then if he says that... I guess I'll ♪ust have to say... "I ain't slept much too."
按理说,他应该说,“安妮,我们俩都得睡一会儿!”
Then by rights, he ought to say, "Annie, we both ♪ust gotta get some sleep!
我是那么爱你!”
I loves you so!”
然后我不知道该怎么阻止自己说…
Then I don't know hows I'll stop myself from sayin'...
“我也爱你。”
“I loves you too."
弗兰克!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Frank!
-你不是弗兰克!-没人说我是。
- You ain't frank! - Well, nobody said I was.
那你为什么出来假装让我吻你?
Then why'd you come out here and pretend and get me to kiss you and all?
-他什么都没做,宝贝。-哦,是的。
- He didn't do anything, baby. - Oh, yes, he did.
他给了我我不想要的食欲!
He gave me an appetite I didn't wanna get!
哦,不,安妮。你是谁,孩子?
Oh, no, Annie. Who are you, son?
我在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥工作。
Well, I'm workin® over at Madison square garden.
-我参加波尼比尔秀了。-波尼比尔…——如何?——如何!
- I'm in the Pawnee bill show. - Pawnee bill... - How? - How!
-没有,生意怎么样?-哦,我们要让他们进去了。
- No, no, how's business? - Oh, we're packin' 'em in.
-她们大多是社交女性。——社会的女士吗?
- They're mostly society ladies. - Society ladies?
是啊,那个弗兰克·巴特勒他对那些初次亮相的人很有吸引力。
Sure, that frank Butler he's, uh, catnip for those debutantes.
少女,那是什么?
Debutantes, what's that?
戴着长手套的女士们,亲爱的。
Ladies with long white gloves, dear.
你说的那种长长的白手套,他有没有特别喜欢的?
Them, uh, long white gloves you're talkin' about, is there any special pair he likes?
我们找不到他了。上校,先生……我这儿有一封波尼比尔写给你的信。
We can't keep track of him. Colonel, sir... I have a letter here from Pawnee bill to you.
嗯。谢谢你,儿子。
Hmm. Thank you, son.
我们正等着你参加大东方的。
We were expecting you in on the, uh, on the great eastern.
当然,我…我不喜欢和我的牛分开。
Well, of course, I... I don't like to be separated from my cattle.
l查理,让下面这位先生看看。
L... Charlie, show the gentleman below.
我能给你来一桶新鲜美味的牛奶吗?
Uh, could I interest you in a tub of nice, fresh milk?
-让我看看。——好吧,当然可以。
- Let me read it. - Well, certainly.
“亲爱的老伙伴。
"Dear old pal.
欢迎回家,你们这些百万富翁。
Welcome home, you millionaires.
我们想在旅馆里给你们大家举♥行♥一个盛大的招待会……”
We want to give you all a big reception at the hotel brrr..."
不,不,不。亲爱的,brevoort。
No, no, no. Honey, brevoort.
我最近能看书了。
I can read, lately.
“酒店bre-e-voort。
"The hotel bre-e-voort.
明天晚上,全镇的人都想见你。
Tomorrow night, the town's dying to meet you.
弗兰克会把他所有的社交圈朋友都带来。”
Frank's bringing all his society friends."
好吧,翻。
Alright, turn over.
“请告诉我的信使你会来的。
"Please tell my messenger that you will come.
我们可以开始给香槟冰镇了。”
So we can start to ice the champaginee.”
香槟。
Champagne.
“冰的香槟。
“Ice the champagne.
你的老朋友,波尼比尔。”
Your old pal, Pawnee bill."
在brevoort喝香槟,为什么那个老家伙一定很有钱!
Champagne at the brevoort, why that old tenderfoot must be filthy rich!
好!波尼人比尔,可能是个笨蛋。
Good! Pawnee bill, possible sucker.
-你在说什么?-水牛比尔,虽穷,但很好。
- What are you talking about? - Buffalo bill, poor, but good.
波尼比尔,坏,但富有。
Pawnee bill, bad, but rich.
3、合在一起,才能成就美好和富有。
Put together, make good and rich.
你知道吗,他可能有证据。
You know, he may have something there.
我们……我们可以合并。
We... we could merge, you know.
我们有威望,他有钱。
We've got the prestige and he's got the money.
我们可以把我们的节目结合起来。我们……安妮,你觉得怎么样?
We could combine our shows. We... Annie, how would you like that?
哦,野牛比尔。
Oh, buffalo bill.
如果这两个节目可以合并我和弗兰克将不得不每天一起工作,然后,很快他和我可以做一些合并。
If the two shows could merge me and frank would ♪ust have to work together every day and then, pretty soon maybe him and me could do some mergin'.
是的。我得去找那个信使了。
Yes. Well, I'd better go find that messenger.
现在,你和你的朋友弗兰克在一起。
Now, you'll be with your friend frank.
牛爸爸,他会让你成为好女婿的。
Oh, papa bull, he'll make you a wonderful son-in-law.
也许,也许他爱上了他常说的那些粉白相间的女人。
Maybe, maybe he's gone and fallen in love with one of those pink and white ladies he's always talkin' about.
当你爱上弗兰克的时候?
When you fall in love with frank?
我第一次见到他。
First time I seen him.
他马上就喜欢上我了。
He took to me, right away.
他给我唱了一首情歌♥。
He sung me a love song.
他简直把心都吐出来了。
He ♪ust spit his heart right out at me.
我娶的那个女孩
♪ the girl that I marry ♪
♬必然是♬
♪ will have to be ♪
♬像粉色一样柔软
♪ as soft and as pink ♪
♬作为托儿所♬
♪ as a nursery ♪
♬那个女孩♬
♪ the girl ♪
♬我叫我自己?
♪l call my own?
♬将穿缎子
♪ will wear satins ♪
♬和aces♬
♪ and laces ♪
♬和古龙的味道
♪ and smell of Cologne ♪
我喜欢她的指甲
I her nails ♪
♬将被擦亮
♪ will be polished ♪
♬在她的头发里♬
♪ and in her hair ♪
她会穿
♪ she'll wear ♪
♬栀子花♬
♪ a gardenia ♪
他会在那里的
♪ he'll be there ♪
♬而不是flittin'♬
♪ instead of flittin' ♪
他会坐在那里
♪ he'll be sittin' ♪
♬在她旁边
♪ next to her ♪
她会呜呜叫
♪ and she'll purr ♪
♬喜欢小猫
♪ like a kitten ♪
♪adoll♪
♪adoll ♪
他能扛
♪ he can carry ♪
♬那个女孩♬
♪ the girl ♪
♬他娶了…♪♪”
♪ that he marries... ♪'♪
我周末要在我家开个派对。
I'm giving a weekend party at my estate.
-哦,没关系,没关系。-我等你。
- Oh, that's fine, that's fine. - I'll be expecting you.
很抱歉,女士,但我想我不能丢下我的马。
Well, I'm sorry, ma'am, but I don't think I could leave my horses.
电影精选列表