演艺事业是什么?
What's show business?
♬牛仔,摔跤手,不摔手,小丑
♪ the cowboys the wrestlers the tumblers the clowns ♪
那些在黎明时分移♥动♥节目的码头工人
♪ the roustabouts that move the show at dawn ♪
音乐照亮了小镇上的人们
♪ the music the spotlights the people the towns ♪
你的行李上贴上标签
♪ your baggage with the labels pasted on ♪
♬锯末,马和气味&
♪ the sawdust and the horses and the smell &
你从上次旅馆拿走的毛巾
♪ the towel you've taken from the last hotel ♪
没有哪个行业像演艺界那样
♪ there's no business like show business ♪
我不喜欢我所知道的任何事情
♪ like no business I know ♪
一切都很吸引人,一切交通都允许
♪ everything about it is appealing ♪ everything the traffic will allow ♪
当你偷了那把多余的弓时,哪里也没有快乐的感觉
♪ nowhere could you have that happy feeling ♪ when you are stealing that extra bow ♪
没有人喜欢show people
♪ there's no people like show people ♪
他们微笑时,他们是低的昨天他们告诉你你不会走远
♪ they smile when they are low ♪ yesterday they told you you would not go far ♪
那一晚你打开了,你就在那里
♪ that night you opened and there you are ♪
第二天他们在你的更衣室挂了一颗星星
♪ next day on your dressing room they've hung a star ♪
让我们继续表演吧
♪ let's go on with the show ♪
服装,布景,化妆,道具,观众,当你沮丧时,他们会让你振作起来
♪ the costumes the scenery the make-up the props ♪ the audience that lifts you when you're down ♪
头疼,心痛,背痛,跌倒,护送你出城的警长
♪ the headaches the heartaches the backaches the flops ♪ the sheriff who escorts you out of town ♪
当你的心像鼓一样跳动的时候
♪ the opening when your heart beats like a drum ♪
当顾客不来的时候关闭
♪ the closing when the customers won't come ♪
没有哪个行业像演艺界那样
♪ there's no business like show business ♪
如果你告诉我就是这样
♪ if you tell me it's so ♪
穿越这个国家是如此令人激动
♪ traveling through the country is so thrilling ♪
在开放的夜晚微笑着站在前面,当你看着长凳填满
♪ standing out in front on opening nights ♪ smiling as you watch the benches filling ©
在灯光中看到一张账单
♪ and see a billing up there in lights ♪
没有人喜欢show people
♪ there's no people like show people ♪
当他们很低的时候他们会微笑,即使你知道土耳其会屈服
♪ they smile when they are low ♪ even with a Turkey that you know will fold ♪
你可能被困在寒冷中
♪ you may be stranded out in the cold ♪
你还是不会把它换成一袋金子,让我们继续表演吧
♪ still you wouldn't change it for a sack of gold ♪ let's go on with the show ♪
♪让'sgoon /
♪ let'sgoon/
♬与show♬
♪ with the show ♪♪
啊!
Ah!
谁允许你们印度人使用这辆车的?
Who gave you Indians permission to use this car?
安妮奥克利。
Annie oakley.
我可能早就知道了。
I might have known it.
小马太太,这是我们的车,这是我的区域。
Mrs. little horse, this is our car and this is my section.
你洗衣服时不要用它,我感激不尽。
And I'll thank you not to do your laundry in it.
看看这个地方。这是一个disgra……
Look at this place. It's a disgra...
锋利。
Sharp.
我就是这个意思,达文波特先生。
This is what I mean, Mr. Davenport.
看这辆车。木制品。
Look at this car. The woodwork.
嘿,你们印度人,别再切那东西了。
Hey, you Indians, stop that cutting that thing up.
看看他们把窗帘弄成什么样子了。
Look what they've done to our curtains here.
看起来像是奔牛之战,不是吗?
Looks like the battle of bull run, don't it?
他们造成了100美元的损失。
They've done a $100 worth of damage.
谁告诉你们印第安人可以在这里建个村庄的?
Alright, who told you Indians you could pitch a village in here?
我做到了。
I did.
他们只能坐以待毙。
They're only sitting till the smoke clears.
什么烟?回到他们的马车里。
What smoke? = back in their coach.
他们正在做晚餐,他们有一个小火。
They was cooking a little supper and they had a small fire.
哦,小火。一个小火!
Oh, a small fire. A small fire!
好了,你们印第安人,离开营地回到你们的车里去。快点。继续。
Alright, you Indians, break up camp and get back to your car now. Hurry up. Go on.
来吧,现在。
Come on, now.
得到的。
Get.
-安妮,你怎么了?-对不起,查理。
- Annie, what gets into you? - I'm sorry, Charlie.
我什么都没说。
I don't mean anything.
我想为小ake和那些把车尾解开的女孩们道歉。
And I wanna apologize for little ♪ake and the girls unhitching the caboose.
要是他们没在山上做就好了。
If they only hadn't done it on a hill.
哦,我……把这个从纸上剪下来。
Oh, I... cut this out of the paper.
这是关于你的。= '布特我吗?
It's about you. = 'bout me?
哎呀,谢谢。
Gee, thanks.
啊!先叫人吃晚饭。
Ah! First call for supper.
先叫人吃晚饭。
First call for supper.
唷!那真是千钧一发。你还好吗?
Phew! That was a close call. Are you alright?
是的。
Yup.
嘿,你,回来。
Hey, you, come back here.
他们吃饭的时候,我们要上阅读课。
While they're eating, we're gonna have our reading lesson.
——现在?——是的,现在。
- Now? - Yes, now.
你有你的书吗?
Have you got your book?
现在让我们看看。
Let's see now.
这个词是什么?
What's that word?
你确定是这个词吗?
Are you sure that's a word?
如果你不做作业,我怎么能学会你呢?
How can I learn you if you don't do no homework?
哦,ake,你要学习我,而且要快速学习我。
Oh, ♪ake, you've gotta learn me and you've gotta learn me fast.
如果弗兰克知道我不识字,他会怎么想?
What would frank think if he knew I couldn't read?
我知道那是什么。这是“。”
I know what it is. It's "the."
把它干完活儿。
Keep it goin'.
“那个男孩有一条狗。”
"The boy had a dog.”
继续。
Go on.
“这只狗的名字叫……”
"The dog's name were was..."
♪蛇,那是什么?
What's that, ♪ake?
声音出来。
Sound it out.
Furr-ae-ng-kh。
Furr-ae-ng-kh.
既然我做到了,那是什么?
Now that I did it, what is it?
弗兰克。
Frank.
这名字真好听。
That's a pretty name.
“那个男孩的名字叫……“S-t-e…P-h-e-n。”
"The boy's name was... "S-t-e... P-h-e-n."
♪蛇,那是什么?
What's that, ♪ake?
♪oe。
♪oe.
这对于oe来说似乎太多了。
That seems an awful lot for ♪ust ♪oe.
读书有时候挺有趣的。
Well, readin's kind of funny sometimes.
来吧。
Come on.
“这只狗是…Ss-kerr-ae-ch-ch……”
"The dog was... Ss-kerr-ae-ch-ch..."
保佑你。你没着凉吧?
Bless you. Not catching cold, are you?
嘿,不,我只是想从他的阅读课中学点东西。
Heh, no, I'm ♪ust trying to learn little ♪ake here his reading lesson.
我真是个笨蛋,对吧,安妮?
I sure am thick-headed, ain't I, Annie?
你现在到餐车去吃晚饭吧。
You get along into the eating car now and have your supper.
安妮读好。安妮,给他看。从这里开始。
Annie reads good. Show him, Annie. Start here.
你们好好相处吧。得到的。得到的。
You get along now. Get. Get.
查理给了我这张剪报。
Oh, Charlie gave me this newspaper clipping.
-你想看看吗?-不,你读给我听。
- Would you like to read it? - No, you read it to me.
你自己读,我想听你念出来的感觉。
Um, you read it, I-l wanna hear how it sounds when you speak it.
"巴特勒先生的助手的名字不在节目上她只表演了一个魔术,但她保证会成为一名神枪手"好了。
Uh, "Mr. Butler's assistant whose name is not on the program performed only one trick, but she promises to become a fine marksman." Nice.
那个送报纸的人真不错。
That's pretty nice of that paper man.
人们开始注意到你了,安妮。
Oh, people are beginning to notice you, Annie.
我让查理把你的名字写在广♥告♥牌上。
I told Charlie to put your name on the billboard.
——你做了吗?——是的。
- You did? - Yep.
我一直在练习一个很棒的技巧,想给你一个惊喜。
I got a real fancy trick I've been practicing up to surprise you with.
-是什么?-哦,我不能告诉你
- What is it? - Oh, I can't tell you.
这是一个惊喜。
It's a surprise.
这很好。
That's fine.
我喜欢你有野心。我希望你能有所提高。
I like you to be ambitious. I want you to improve.
但这需要一些时间。
But it'll take some time.
我只想做个粉♥嫩♥白皙的女人就像你说你喜欢的那种。
All I want to be is a pink and white lady like the kind you said you liked.
你的脸一天比一天红。
You're getting pinker and whiter every day.
那不是猪粪,对吧?
That ain't pig-wash, is it?
如果有一天我愿意让你做我的搭档,你会怎么说?
What would you say if someday I might even be willing to make you my partner?
哦,弗兰克!
Oh, frank!
巴特勒和奥克利。
Butler and oakley.
从没想过我会邀请女孩做我的搭档。
Never thought I'd ask a girl to be my partner.
奥克利和巴特勒。
Oakley and Butler.
巴特勒和奥克利。
Butler and oakley.
那有什么区别呢?
Well, what's the difference?
好吧,你……你得按字母顺序来。
Well, you... you gotta do it in alphabetical order.
哦。
Oh.
你知道吗,今晚会有许愿月亮出来。
You know, there's, uh, gonna be a wishing moon out tonight.
在家里,我曾经希望很多东西,但最近,它们真的追上了我。
Back home, I used to wish for a lot of things but, lately, they sure have been catching up to me.
安妮,嗯…你爱过谁吗?
Annie, uh... You ever love anybody?
你是说,一个爱我的人?
You mean, somebody who loved me back?
-是的。-那我就不是了。
- Yeah. - Then, I ain't.
电影精选列表