谁拥有让狂野西部变得狂野的东西?♪
♪ who's got the stuff that made the wild west wild? ♪
谁让每个女人、男人和孩子都满意?♪”
♪ who pleases every woman man and child? ♪»
谁尽最大努力让顾客感到兴奋?♪
♪ who does his best to give the customers a thrill? ♪
♪谁?我是水牛比尔上校
♪ who? ♪ I colonel buffalo bill ♪
谁的表演得到最多掌声?♪
♪ who's got the show that gets the most applause? ♪
♬500个印度人和50个印度女人
♪ five hundred Indians and fifty squaws ♪
♬十精选行为♬
♪ ten featured acts ♪
还有一个特殊的特性
♪ and there's a special feature still ♪
♪谁?我是水牛比尔上校
♪ who? ♪ I colonel buffalo bill ♪
♬你见过牛仔用绳子捆小牛吗?♪
♪ did you ever see a cowboy rope a steer? ♪
没有,我们没有
♪ no we haven't ♪
♬还是有羽毛的印度人扔矛?♪
♪ or an Indian with feathers throw a spear? ♪
没有,我们没有
♪ no we haven't ♪
♬或神枪手射击
♪ or a marksman shoot ♪
♬把耳环从耳朵上取下来?♪
♪ an earring from an ear? ♪
没有,我们没有
♪ no we haven't ♪
♬你见过抢劫吗?♪
♪ did you ever see a hold up? ♪
♬没有,先生♬
♪ no sir ♪
请靠近点
♪ then gather closer ♪
让我给你一些气氛
♪ and let me give you some of the atmosphere ♪
♬介绍世界上最伟大的神枪手♬
♪ introducing the world's greatest sharpshooter ♪
我是弗兰克·巴特勒先生
I mister frank Butler ♪
此时是午夜
♪ the hour is midnight ♪
一切依旧
♪ and all is still ♪
我们看到驿站马车
♪ we see the stage coach ♪
♬在爬山
♪ climbing up a hill ♪
♬走山路0;
♪ going along the mountain trail 0;
♬运载乘客和邮件
♪ carrying passengers and mail ♪
♬从不怀疑♬
♪ never suspecting ♪
当他们前进的时候危险
♪ danger as they roll along ♪
小心的司机
♪ the watchful driver ♪
♬在他的座位上
♪ is in his seat ♪
♬他可靠的步♥枪♥♬
♪ his trusty rifle ♪
躺在他的脚下
♪ lying at his feet ♪
有些乘客在里面
♪ some of the passengers inside ♪
似乎在骑车时打瞌睡
♪ seem to be dozing as they ride ♪
♬从不怀疑♬
♪ never suspecting ♪
有些东西
♪ there is something ♪
♬真的错了♬
♪ really wrong ♪
突然有一声喊叫
♪ suddenly there's a shout ♪
我这到底是怎么回事?♪
I what is it all about? ♪
你所问的是什么
♪ what is it all about you ask ♪
♬是印度人♬♬印度人
♪ it's Indians ♪ ♪ Indians ♪
♬印度人♬♬印度人♬
♪ Indians ♪ ♪ Indians ♪
非常著名的♬割断你们印度人的喉咙
♪ very notable ♪ cut your throat-able Indians ♪
印第安人♪♪
♪ Indians ♪
当他们用武力带走所有人的时候
♪ ♪ust when they've taken everyone by force ♪
♬谁骑着大白马入场?♪
♪ who makes an entrance on a big white horse? ♪
谁开始开枪
♪ who starts a-shootin' ♪
♬直到没人可杀吗?♪
♪ till there's no one left to kill? ♪
♪;格兰特将军♪
♪; General Grant ♪
♬没有野牛上校比尔一世
♪ no colonel buffalo bill I
谁拥有让狂野西部变得狂野的东西?♪
♪ who's got the stuff that made the wild west wild? ♪
谁让每个女人、男人和孩子都满意?♪”
♪ who pleases every woman man and child? ♪»
谁尽他最大的努力去给予
♪ who does his best to give ♪
♬让顾客激动吗?♪
♪ the customers a thrill? ♪
♬上校我♬水牛♬
♪ colonel I ♪ buffalo ♪
比尔我»♪
♪ bill I»
哦,下午好。
Oh, good afternoon.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
印度人!
Indians!
现在看这里。你以为你在干什么?
Now look here. What do you think you're doing?
我现在很忙。你得先预约。
Well, I'm busy now. You'll have to make an appointment.
-嘿,别这样。-我的好兄弟…你是说我们不让镇上的人知道这个世界上最盛大的表演吗?
- Hey, stop that. - My good man... Are you suggesting we keep the people of this town in ignorance about the grandest show on earth?
我建议你离开这里。
I'm suggesting that you clear out of here.
这是我住的旅馆。我不会钉任何标志的。
This is my hotel. I won't have any signs tacked up.
你一定是,呃,呃…别告诉我。
Why, you must be, uh, uh... Uh, uh, don't tell me.
呃,威尔逊先生。
Uh, Mr. Wilson.
哦,先生,你好吗?
Well, how do you do, sir?
这是我的荣幸。
This is a great pleasure.
请允许我自我介绍一下。
Allow me to introduce myself.
我是查尔斯·达文波特水牛比尔·科迪的私人经理。
I'm Charles Davenport personal manager for buffalo bill Cody.
我很高兴认识你,但你不能…当我们今天下午举♥行♥射击比赛时,镇上的每个人都会在这里观看。
Well, I'm glad to know you, but you can't... When we'll hold our shooting match this afternoon everybody in town will be here watching.
这是世界上最伟大的广♥告♥。
Why, it's the greatest advertising in the world.
嘿,什么射击比赛?
Hey, what shooting match?
弗兰克·巴特勒对你的本地射击。
Frank Butler against your local shot.
我们在每个城镇都这样做。
We do it in every town.
不是在这里,你没有。这是我的酒店,我的草坪,你不能拿火柴在上面。
Not here, you don't. This is my hotel and my lawn, and you're not holding any match on it.
威尔逊先生,我们要占用你十间房♥。
Mr. Wilson, we're taking ten of your room.
为了所有的牛仔和印第安人?
For all the cowboys and Indians?
这次演出。印度人可以睡在大厅里。
For the headliners. The Indians can sleep in the lobby.
——印度人!哦,男孩!——嗯,好吧。
- Indians! Oh, boy! - Yeah, okay.
我不想要演员。
I don't want any actors.
我这里只有波尼比尔和他的远东秀。
I ♪ust had Pawnee bill and his far east show here.
还有一些人骑着马追着我的客人跑上跑下。
And some of them chase my guest up and downstairs on horseback.
现在拿上你的东西。
Now take you stuff and get.
你的草坪真漂亮。我要向你租。
Hey, nice lawn you got here. I'll rent it from you.
一下午25美元。
Twenty five dollars for the afternoon.
——没有。不。- 50美元。
- No. No. - Fifty dollars.
五十块钱现金和两个女人怎么样?
How about fifty dollars in cash and two squaws?
不。不。
No. No.
50个女人和2美元现金怎么样?
How about 50 squaws and $2 in cash?
不。=没有?
No. = no?
不,不,孩子。
No, no, kid.
我要把你喂给印第安人。
Look, I'm gonna feed you to the Indians.
印度!哦,男孩!
Indian! Oh, boy!
-嘿,查理。——是吗?
- Hey, uh, Charlie. - Yeah?
对比赛来说有点小了。
Looks a little small for the contest though.
哦,你不喜欢吗?=不多。
Oh, you don't like it, huh? = not much.
那很好,因为你还没有得到。
That's good 'cause you haven't got it.
谁说?他做的=。
Who says so? = he does.
把那匹马赶出去。
Get that horse out of here.
他好像觉得那是他的酒店。
He seems to think it's his hotel.
哦,你提到我的名字了吗?
Oh, did you mention my name?
他站了起来。
He stood up under it.
好吧,女孩……这是表演的通行证。
Well, girls... Here's some passes for the show.
-谢谢你,弗兰克。——谢谢。
- Thank you, frank. - Thank you.
别错过我的入场啊?
Don't miss my entrance, huh?
好吧,弗兰克。别忘了现在要吃饭。
Alright, frank. Don't forget dinner now.
再见,弗兰克。我会去的。
Bye, frank. = I'll be there.
——好的。——再见。
- Alright. - Bye.
再见。
Bye.
我是弗兰克·巴特勒。你听说过我吗?
I'm frank Butler. You've heard of me?
是的,你就是那个没地方睡的家伙。
Yes, you're the fellow without a place to sleep.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
我是来帮你个忙的。
I'm here to do you a favor.
我要给你一个赢得100美元的机会。
I'm gonna give you a chance to win a $100.
是的,怎么了?
Yeah, how?
♬你只要把本地冠军叫来,我就出100美元给你,给我们的演员10个房♥间。
♪ust get the local champion up and I'll give you a side bid of a $100 against ten rooms for our actors.
没有,先生。
No, sir.
在我叫法警之前把走廊上的东西都清理掉。
Now clear all this stuff off the porch before I call the marshal.
-你把他迷住了。-我们不需要他
- You sure charmed him. - Yeah, we don't need him.
叫孩子们开始收拾东西。
Tell the boys to start packin' up.
我们将把比赛推迟到游乐场举♥行♥。
We'll hold the match back at the fairground.
是的,你的马斯蒂♪。
Yes, your ma♪esty.
-回头见。-是的,你妈。
- See you later. - Yes, your ma♪esty.
好了,伙计们,开始装东西吧。
Alright, fellas, start loadin' up.
我们要搬回城里了。
We're movin' back to town.
我回去把这个好消息告诉水牛比尔。
I'll go back and break the good news to buffalo bill.
嘿,多莉!
Hey, Dolly!
电影精选列表