我发现了什么
♪ what do I find ♪
我所拥有的一切
♪ the things I've got ♪
将使我满意
♪ will keep me satisfied ♪
♬检查我有什么
♪ checking up on what I have ♪
♬还有什么我没有
♪ and what I haven't ♪
♬我发现了什么?♪
♪ what do I find? ♪
♬一个健康的平衡
♪ a healthy balance ♪
♬在信贷方面♬
♪ on the credit side ♪
♬没有钻石就没有珍珠
♪ got no diamond got no Pearl ♪
我仍然认为我是一个幸运的女孩,早上有太阳,晚上有月亮
♪ still I think I'm a lucky girl 7 ♪ I've got the sun in the morning ♪ and the moon at night ♪
♬没有房♥子,没有游艇,我仍然对我所拥有的感到高兴,我有早晨的太阳和晚上的月亮
♪ got no mansion got no yacht ♪ still I'm happy with what I've got ♪ I've got the sun in the morning ♪ and the moon at night ♪
阳光给了我幸运的一天
♪ sunshine gives me a lucky day ♪
♬月光给了我银河
♪ moonshine gives me the milky way ♪
♬没有支票簿,没有银行
♪ got no checkbooks got no banks ♪
我还是要表达我的感谢
♪ still I'd like to express my thanks ♪
我在早晨有太阳,晚上有月亮
♪ I've got the sun in the morning ♪ and the moon at night ♪
♬和早晨的太阳在一起
♪ and with the sun in the morning [♪
♬和夜晚的月亮
♪ and the moon in the evening ♪
我很好
♪ I'm alright ♪
没有管家,没有女仆
♪ got no Butler got no maid ♪
我们仍然认为你的薪水过高
♪ still we think you've been overpaid ♪
我在早晨有太阳,晚上有月亮
♪ I've got the sun in the morning ♪ and the moon at night ♪
她在早晨得到了阳光
♪ she got the sun in the morning [♪
♬和夜晚的月亮
♪ and the moon at night ♪
♬没有银,没有金
♪ got no silver got no gold ♪
你所拥有的不能被购买♥♥或出♥售♥
♪ what you got can't be bought or sold ♪
我在早晨有太阳,晚上有月亮
♪ I've got the sun in the morning ♪ and the moon at night ♪
她在早晨得到了阳光
♪ she got the sun in the morning [♪
♬和夜晚的月亮
♪ and the moon at night ♪
阳光给了我幸运的一天
♪ sunshine gives me a lucky day ♪
♬月光给了我银河
♪ moonshine gives me the milky way ♪
♬没有钻石就没有珍珠
♪ got no diamond got no Pearl ♪
仍然想念安妮是一个幸运的女孩
♪ still miss Annie's a lucky girl ♪
♬我有早晨的太阳♬我有早晨的太阳
♪ I've got the sun in the morning ♪ sun in the morning ♪
♬夜晚的月亮
♪ moon in the evening ♪
♬早晨的太阳
♪ sun in the morning ♪
♬和夜晚的月亮
♪ and the moon in the evening ♪
我感觉到了
♪ and I'm feeling ♪
♪好的♪♪
♪ alright ♪♪
有什么事吗?
What's the matter?
弗兰克。
Frank.
哦,别动,不然我要摔倒了。
Oh, don't move or I'll fall.
我再也不搬家了。
I ain't ever movin' again.
你洒在身上的是什么?
What you got spilled on you?
古龙水。
Eau de Cologne water.
它很强大,不是吗?
It's powerful, ain't it?
弗兰克,看,看。
Oh, frank, look, look.
波兰!
Polish!
-哦,你看起来棒极了。-哦,是1吗?
- Oh, you look wonderful. - Oh, do 1?
伊尔…我让你眼花缭乱了吗?
Do il... do I dazzle you?
是啊,我都快受不了了。
Yeah, I couldn't have stood it much longer.
我我……我是不是把你逼疯了?
Am ll... am I drivin' you crazy?
帕朗柏。
Plumb.
-我爱你,安妮-我也爱你
- I love you, Annie. - Oh, I love you back.
哦,你为什么不给我写信?
Oh, why didn't you write to me?
我还以为你跟欧洲的伯爵和公爵都有联♥系♥呢。
Well, I figured you'd be all tied up with them European counts and Dukes.
我听说你收藏白手套。
I've been hearin' about your collection of white gloves.
-我无时无刻不在想你。废话,保持。
- I missed you every minute. - Keep talkin'.
我不喜欢没有你的生活。
Didn't like livin® without you.
让说的。
Keep talkin'.
你是世界上的所有人,安妮。
You're everybody in the world, Annie.
让说的。我不想说话。
Keep talkin'. =I don't wanna talk.
我只想这样抱着你。
I ♪ust wanna hold you like this.
安妮?安妮?
Annie? Annie?
安妮?安妮!
Annie? Annie!
安妮,我想让你吃点东西。
Annie, I want you to have somethin'.
哦,弗兰克!
Oh, frank!
我不能接受,真的,我不能!
I can't take 'em. Honest I can't!
哦,继续,亲爱的。
Oh, go on, honey.
小饰品配这枚戒指会很好看。
A little ♪ewelry will look good with that ring.
继续。
Go on.
-别在上面。——哦,在哪里?
- Pin 'em on. - Uh, where?
我还留了一小块空间…法国和瑞士。
Well, I got a little piece of space left between... France and Switzerland.
你怎么会有那块空地?
How come you got that vacant lot there?
哦,我没有全穿。
Oh, I didn't wear 'em all.
你还在等什么?
Well, what you waitin' for?
不,你不会想要的。
No, you don't want these.
里面什么石头也没有。
Haven't got any stones in 'em.
哦!我想要的石头都有了。来吧,弗兰克。
Oh! I got all the stones I want. Go ahead, frank.
不,这些对你来说太普通了。
No, these are too plain for you.
他们只是在背面写了字。
They ♪ust got writin' on the back.
"献给弗兰克·巴特勒,世界神枪手冠军"
"To frank Butler, the champion sharpshooter of the world."
什么世界?
Of what world?
旧世界还是新世界?
The old world or the new world?
整个世界!
The whole world!
我有很多证据证明你不是!
I got all these that says you ain't!
他们什么也证明不了!
They don't prove anything!
我还没被打败呢!
I ain't been beat yet!
如果你指的是辛辛那提的那个时代,那只是新手的运气。
If you are referrin' to that time back in Cincinnati that was ♪ust beginner's luck.
什么?你没听错吧!
What? = you heard me!
我还以为你已经不再胡言乱语了呢!
I thought maybe that nonsense had been knocked out of you!
为什么,这种事一百万年里不会再发生了!
Why, it couldn't happen again in a million years!
哦,不是吗?明天还会发生的!
Oh, no? It's going to happen again tomorrow!
——查理!查理!——是的,是吗?
- Charlie! Charlie! - Yes, yes?
找个地方给自己找根火柴。
Find someplace where we can have ourselves a match.
——谁?-我和这个老家伙!
- Who? - Me and old potshot here!
哦,真般配。
Oh, a love match.
啊,开枪的女人可没有爱。
Ah, there ain't no love in a shootin' woman.
她会成为多么好的妻子啊!
What a wife she'd make!
她不是在照看♥房♥♥子,而是在照看她的枪。
Instead of tendin' a house, she'd be tending her guns.
她不会待在家里做针线活,而是会出去打靶。
Instead of stayin' home sewin', she'd be out hitting targets.
-是啊,你会错过他们的!-等一下,等一下
- Yeah, you'd be missin' 'em! - Wait a minute, wait a minute.
这种精神不适合我们一起工作。
That's not the right spirit to start working together.
我们不是在一起工作!现在不行,以后也不行!
We're not workin' together! = not now or ever!
我♪科大!
I ♪ust did!
给我们一个射程!
And get us a range!
那条裙子把我给骗了。
That dress sure had me fooled.
我还以为你要变成淑女了。
Well, I thought you was gettin' to be a lady.
给你上一节枪法课是我的荣幸。
It's gonna be a pleasure to give you a lesson in marksmanship.
你连远距离吐痰都教不了我!
You couldn't give me a lesson in long-distance spittin'!
任何你能做的我都能做得更好
♪ anything you can do I can do better ♪
任何事我都能做得比你好,不,你不能。-我能。
♪ I can do anything better than you - no, you can't. - Yes, I can.
不,你不能。
No you can't.
♪是的lcanyeslcan /
♪ yes lcanyeslcan/
任何你能成为的,我都能成为更伟大的
♪ anything you can be I can be greater ♪
总有一天我比你更伟大
♪ sooner or later I'm greater than you ♪
-不,你不是。-是的。
- no, you're not. - Yes, I am.
-不,你不是!-是的。
- No, you're not! - Yes, I am.
不,你不是!
No, you're not!
♬yeslamyes lam♬
♪ yeslamyes lam ♪
我可以用一颗子弹射中一只鹧鸪
♪ I can shoot a partridge with a single cartridge ♪
我可以用弓箭得到一只麻雀
♪ I can get a sparrow with a bow and arrow ♪
我可以靠面包和奶酪生活
♪ I can live on bread and cheese ♪
——而且只在那上面?——是的。
- and only on that? - Yes.
老鼠也可以。
So can a rat.
你能到达的任何音符我都能走得更高
♪ any note you can reach I can go higher ♪
我可以唱任何比你高的歌♥
♪ I can sing anything higher than you ♪
不,你不能是的,我可以
♪ no, you can't ♪ ♪ yes, I can ♪
不,你不能,是的,我可以
♪ no you can't ♪ ♪ yes I can ♪
不,你不能
♪ no you can't ♪
电影精选列表