多莉!
Dolly!
多莉,快点,我们要走了。
Dolly, come on, we're movin'.
破浪吗?我不会再为任何人搬家了!
Movin'? I'm not movin' again for anybody!
好吧,你留在这里,和孩子们一起回来。
Alright, you stay here and come back in with the boys.
我已经拍摄。
I've been shot.
印度人!
Indians!
印度人吗?
Indians?
这是我的鸟。
That's my bird.
是你开的枪吗?
Did you fire that shot?
它不是一文不值。
It wasn't nothin'.
什么也不是?
It wasn't nothing?
你差点杀了我!
You could have killed me!
-把那只鸟给我——这是我的。
- Give me that bird. - It's mine.
我拍摄它。
I shot it.
你把它从我的帽子上射下来了。
You shot it right off my hat.
它是怎么上去的?
How did it get up there?
我把它缝在那儿了。
I sewed it up there.
对什么?这不是好事。
What for? It ain't no good.
上面没有肉。
Ain't got no meat on it.
它不是一只吃东西的鸟。
It's not an eating bird.
这是一只穿着衣服的鸟。=哦。
It's a wearing bird. = oh.
好吧,女士,但在这附近你得一直缝上它,因为人们会一直把它射下来。
Well, alright, ma'am, but around these parts you're gonna have to keep sewing it on 'cause folks are gonna keep shooting it off.
你毁了它!
You've ruined it!
是的,它看起来确实很好,夫人。
Yeah, it sure looks beat, ma'am.
来,喝一杯我的。
Here, have one of mine.
把那脏东西拿开!
Oh, get that filthy thing away from me!
她不是肮脏的。
She ain't filthy.
她看起来比你好多了而且她头上还有颗子弹。
She looks better than you do and she's got a bullet in her head.
我听到射击。
I heard shooting.
这个家伙想杀了我。
This creature tried to murder me.
那把枪上膛了吗?=确定。
Is that gun loaded? = sure.
但我很快就能清空。=哦,不!
But I can empty it quick. = oh, no!
等待我!
Wait for me!
我不会真的朝她开枪的。
Oh, I wouldn't have really shot her.
你可真有教养啊。
Oh, that's mighty civilized of you.
路上有个人告诉我这是一家寄宿酒店。
Say, a fellow down the road a piece tells me this here's a boarding hotel.
是啊,如果是呢?
Yeah, well, what if it is?
也许我们可以做点交易。
Well, maybe you and me can do some trading.
你有什么可以交换的?
What have you got to trade?
嗯,我有鹌鹑、野鸭和松鸡……不,我想怎么玩就怎么玩。
Well, I got quails, wild ducks and I got grouses... No, I can get all the game I want.
是啊,但当人们吃你吃的那种野味时他们就会不停地吐铅弹。
Yeah, but when folks eat the kind of game you get they keep spitting out buckshot.
牙齿,有时。
Teeth, sometimes too.
我是不同的。
Mine's different.
现在就出来吧。他不会追你的。
Come on out, now. The man won't chase you.
来吧。它是好的。
Come on. It's alright.
诚实的。
Honest.
小妹妹和小♥弟♥弟♥还不习惯和人交往。
Oh, kid sisters and little brother ain't used to people yet.
他们从没离开过达克县。
They never been out of darke county before.
来吧。动摇你的尾巴!
Come on. Shake your tails!
那个人在等你。
The man's a-waiting on you.
快点!
Hurry up!
他不能等一整天。
He can't wait all day.
它们看起来有点脏,不是吗?
They, uh, look a little dusty, don't they?
我们在一起做生意。
We're in business together.
我拔,她拔,她拔,她拔。
I pop 'em, she plucks 'em she picks 'em, and she pulls 'em.
他是谁?-♪蛇。
Well, who is he? - Little ♪ake.
哦,他是我的鸟狗。
Oh, he's my bird dog.
请停止你的嗅探。
♪ake, stop your sniffing.
你有袖子干什么?
What you got a sleeve for?
给你,先生。
Here you are, mister.
看一下。
Look it over.
举起它的翅膀。
Lift up its wings.
那只鸟身上没有铅弹。
No buckshot in that bird.
只是它头上的一个小洞。
♪ust one little tiny hole in its head.
强大的拍摄。
Mighty pretty shooting.
吃起来也很美味。
Mighty pretty eating, too.
你每拿走一枚你得给我,两枚五分镍币和一枚一角硬币。
And for every one you take you've got to give me, uh, two nickels and a dime.
好吧,我要两打。
Alright, I'll take two dozen.
这是多少?
How many is that?
24。
Twenty-four.
我们知道谁能数到24?
Who do we know can count up to 24?
我能数到20。
I can count up to 20.
-你确定吗?——嗯。
- Are you sure? - Uh-huh.
我只能给你20。
I can only give you 20.
好吧。把账单留给他们。
Alright. Leave the bill with 'em.
-账单是什么?——为什么?比尔的代金券。
- What's a bill? - Why? Bill's a voucher.
你没有书吗?你们没人读书写字吗?
Don't you keep books? Don't any of you read or write?
我们读书不如别人好。
We don't read as good as everybody.
我们读书不如别人好。
We don't read as good as anybody.
我家乡的人都是笨蛋
♪ folks are dumb where I come from ♪
他们没有学到任何东西
♪ they ain't had any learnin' ♪
他们仍然快乐,因为他们可以做自然的事
♪ still they're happy as can be ♪ doing what comes naturally ♪
像我们这样的人从来不会大惊小怪
♪ folks like us could never fuss ♪
有了学校、书本和学习,我们仍然从阿托兹走出来
♪ with schools and books and learnin' ♪l ♪ still we've gone from atoz ♪
做该做的事
♪ doing what comes naturally ♪
你不必知道
♪ you don't have to know ♪
♬如何读或写
♪ how to read or write ♪
当你和别人出去的时候
♪ when you're out with a fellow ♪
在苍白的月光下
♪ in the pale moonlight ♪
你不用看
♪ you don't have to look ♪
我有一本书要找
♪iln a book to find ♪
他对月球的看法
♪ what he thinks of the moon ♪
他在想什么
♪ and what is on his mind ♪
这是自然的
♪ that comes naturally ♪
我叔叔不纳税
♪ my uncle don't pay taxes ♪
他的地址从不显示
♪ his address never gives ♪
他们不能收他的税
♪ they can't collect his taxes ♪
因为他们不知道他住在哪里
♪ for they don't know where he lives ♪
表兄本生气了
♪ cousin Ben got angry ♪
当他们发现他偷鸡的时候
♪ when they caught him stealing chickens ♪
“我在我的权利范围内,”他说
♪ I'm within my rights said he ♪
做该做的事
♪ doing what comes naturally ♪
叔叔从来没读过
♪ uncle ♪ed has never read ♪
关于喝酒的年鉴仍然是他总是在狂欢
♪ an almanac on drinkin' ♪l ♪ still he's always on a spree ♪
做该做的事
♪ doing what comes naturally ♪
♬妹妹sal谁是音乐♬
♪ sister sal who's musical ♪
♬从来没有受过教训
♪ has never had a lesson ♪
她还是学会了唱走调,做自然的事
♪ still she's learned to sing off-key ♪ doing what comes naturally ♪
你不必去的
♪ you don't have to go ♪
♬去私立学校♬
♪ to a private school ♪
别再忙起来了
♪ not to turn up your bustle ♪
给一头顽固的骡子
♪ to a stubborn mule ♪
你没必要来
♪ you don't have to come ♪
来自一个大城市
♪ from a great big town ♪
♬不清理马厩♬
♪ not to clean out a stable ♪
♬穿着晚礼服
♪ in an evening gown ♪
这是自然的
♪ that comes naturally ♪
我在德州的叔叔
♪ my uncle out in Texas ♪
♬甚至不会写他的名字
♪ can't even write his name ♪
他在支票上签名
♪ he signs his checks with x's ♪
但兑换的是一样的
♪ but they cash them ♪ust the same ♪
迪克爷爷总是生病
♪ grandpa dick was always sick ♪
♬但从来没有看过医生
♪ but never saw a doctor ♪
他死于93岁
♪ he ♪ust died at 93 ♪
做该做的事
♪ doing what comes naturally ♪
该干什么就干什么
♪ doing what comes ♪
自然♪♪♪
♪ naturally ♪♪
好了,孩子们。
alright, now you kids.
和那些鸟一起去那栋房♥子。
Get on over to the house with them birds.
厨房♥就在后面。
Yeah, the kitchen's around the back.
电影精选列表