——对不起!-这根本没用。
- Pardon me! - It ♪ust ain't no use.
我不再是冠军了。
I-I ain't the champion anymore.
我只是第二好的。
I'm only second best.
对吧,牛爸爸?
Ain't that right, papa bull?
没错,一枪毙命。
That's right, little sure shot.
我不知道我以后会怎么样。
I don't know what's gonna happen to me.
我想我得回达克郡了。
I guess I'll have to go back to darke county.
好吧,继续!他赢了比赛,查理。
Well, uh, go on! He won the match, Charlie.
把勋章给他。查理!
Give him the medals. Charlie!
把勋章给他。
Give him those medals.
安妮,这些是你的。= no。
Annie, these belong to you. = no.
你赢了,你留着。
You won 'em. You keep 'em.
我们会成为搭档。
We're gonna be partners.
合作伙伴?哦,弗兰克!
Partners? Oh, frank!
巴特勒和奥克利眼镜吗?
Butler and oakley?
alphabelitical秩序。
In alphabelitical order.
没有哪个行业像演艺界那样
♪ there's no business like show business ♪
我不喜欢我所知道的任何事情
♪ like no business I know ♪
一切都很吸引人,一切交通都允许
♪ everything about it is appealing ♪ everything the traffic will allow ♪
任何地方都无法得到那种快乐的感觉
♪ nowhere could you get that happy feeling ♪
当你偷额外的弓的时候
♪ when you are stealing that extra bow ♪
没有人喜欢show people
♪ there's no people like show people ♪
他们微笑时,他们是低
♪ they smile when they are low ♪
即使你知道土耳其会屈服
♪ even with a Turkey that you know will fold ♪
你可能被困在寒冷中
♪ you may be stranded out in the cold ♪
你还是不会把它换成一袋金子,让我们继续表演吧
♪ still you wouldn't change it for a sack of gold ♪ let's go on with the show ♪
♪让'sgoon
♪ let'sgoon
电影精选列表