♬yes llcan♬
♪ yes llcan ♪
你能买♥♥的我可以买♥♥更便宜的
♪ anything you can buy I can buy cheaper ♪
♬我可以买♥♥比你便宜的东西——50美分?- 40美分。
♪ I can buy anything cheaper than you - 50 cents? - 40 cents.
30美分。= 20美分。
30 cents. = 20 cents.
啊,你不能。
Ah, you can't.
♪是的lcanyeslcan /
♪ yes lcanyeslcan/
你能说的我都能说更温柔的
♪ anything you can say I can say softer ♪
我可以说任何比你更温柔的话
♪ I can say anything softer than you ♪
-不,你不能。-我能。
- no, you can't. - Yes, I can.
♬yes llcan♬
♪ yes llcan ♪
我喝酒的速度比眨眼还快
♪ I can drink my liquor faster than a flicker ♪
我可以喝得更快,更虚弱
♪ I can drink it quicker and get even sicker ♪
我能打开任何保险箱
♪ I can open any safe ♪
不来了吗?=确定。
without gettin' caught? = sure.
我也是这么想的,你这个骗子。
That's what I thought, ya crook.
任何一张你能留得住的纸条我都能留得更久
♪ any note you can hold I can hold longer ♪
任何音符我都能比你坚持更久-不,你不能。-我能。
♪ I can hold any note longer than you - no, you can't. - Yes, I can.
-不,你不能。-是的,我能!
- No, you can't. - Yes, I can!
-不,你不能。-我能。
- No, you can't. - Yes, I can.
不你不能是我
♪ no you can't ♪ ♪ yes I
♬m can tl♬是的,你可以
♪m can tl ♪ yes you can ♪
你能穿的我都能穿得更好
♪ anything you can wear I can wear better ♪
你穿什么我会比你好看
♪ in what you wear I'd look better than you ♪
-穿我的外套?-穿马甲。
- in my coat? - In your vest.
-站在我的角度。-在你的帽子里!
- In my shoes. - In your hat!
不,你不能!
No, you can't!
♪是的lcanyeslcan /
♪ yes lcanyeslcan/
你能说的我都能说得更快
♪ anything you can say I can say faster ♪
我说什么都比你快
♪ I can say anything faster than you ♪
-不,你不能。-我能。
- no, you can't. - Yes, I can.
我可以越过障碍
♪ I can ♪ump a hurdle ♪
我可以穿腰带
♪ I can wear a girdle ♪
我会织毛衣
♪l can knit a sweater ♪
我可以做得更好
♪l could fill it better ♪
我能做任何事
♪ I can do most anything ♪
你会烤派吗?= no。
can you bake a pie? = no.
我也不能。
Neither can I.
任何你能唱的音符,我都能唱得更甜美
♪ any note you can sing I can sing sweeter ♪
我唱什么都比你好听
♪ I can sing anything sweeter than you ♪
不,你不能
♪ no you can't ♪
♬yes llcan♬
♪ yes llcan ♪
不,你不能
♪ no you can't ♪
♬yes llcan♬
♪ yes llcan ♪
不,你不能
♪ no you can't ♪
♬yes llcan♬
♪ yes llcan ♪
不,你不能
♪ no you can't ♪
♬yes llcan♬
♪ yes llcan ♪
不,你不能,不能,不能
♪ no you can't can't can't ♪
不,我能行,我能行
♪ yes I can can can ♪
不,你不能,是的,我可以
♪ no you can't ♪ ♪ yes I can ♪♪
女士们,先生们!
Ladies and gentlemen!
你将目睹一场争夺世界冠军的射击比赛。
You are about to witness a contest of marksmanship for the championship of the world.
在安妮·奥克利小姐之间…
Between miss Annie oakley...
还有弗兰克·巴特勒先生!
And Mr. frank Butler!
直接射击,用克莱的百发百中之最一次射击五发。
Straight shooting, using Clay targets the best out of 100 shots five shots at a time.
——查理?——嗯?
- Charlie? - Hmm?
哦,这个修好了。
Ooh, this one fixed.
我希望你知道自己在做什么。
Oh, I hope you know what you're doing.
安妮不会喜欢输掉这场比赛的。
Annie's not gonna like losing this match.
——她喜欢。——嗯?
- She like. - Hmm?
安妮赢了比赛,弗兰克输了。
Annie win match, lose frank.
安妮输了比赛,弗兰克赢了。
Annie lose match, win frank.
我们制♥造♥和平药。
We make peace medicine.
嗯,这令人满意吗?
Well, is that satisfactory?
除非他想要个残疾人。
Unless he'd like a handicap.
让我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
我在城里和一位女士有约。
I've got a date in town with a lady.
我只有半小时的时间打败她。
And I've only got a half hour to beat her.
——现在,弗兰克……——打我?
- Now, frank... - Beat me?
你不会想打赌的,对吧?
You wouldn't wanna make a bet on that, would ya?
——任何时候!-你说对了!
- Anytime! - You got it!
查理,把那个有勋章的箱子给我。
Charlie, give me that case with the medals.
哦,不,等等。我们不要着急。我们. .
Oh, no, wait now. Let's not get hasty. We..
我拿这些勋章跟你那三个锡徽章打赌!
I'm bettin' all these medals against those three tin badges of yours!
安妮,你不能输掉十万美元。
Annie, you can't bet away $100,000.
这是我们全部的资金。
That's our whole bankroll.
你不会觉得我会输吧?
You don't think I'm gonna lose, do ya?
——确定。我是说,我是说,不!-在这儿。
- Sure. I mean, I mean, no! - Here they are.
来,让我来拿赌注?
Oh, here, let me hold the stakes, huh?
啊,你和你的和平药。
Ah, you and your peace medicine.
你已经听过比赛的规则了。
You have heard the rules of the contest.
你准备好了吗?准备好了。
Are you ready? Ready.
准备好了吗?——准备好了。
Ready? - Ready.
奥克利小姐。
Miss oakley.
拉!
Pull!
小姐!
Miss!
拉!
Pull!
小姐!
Miss!
查理,再给我拿把枪。
Charlie, get me another gun.
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
快点,快点!有什么事吗?
Come on, come on! What's the matter?
没什么,没什么,没什么。我只是想弄点战争药。
Nothing, nothing, nothing. I was ♪ust trying to make a little war medicine.
看这个,弗兰克·巴特勒先生!
Watch this one, Mr. frank Butler!
拉!
Pull!
小姐!
Miss!
我不知道我是怎么了。
I don't know what's the matter with me.
啊,现在,现在。稳定,安妮。稳定。
Ah, now, now. Steady, Annie. Steady.
查理,再给我一把枪!
Charlie, give me another gun!
来,亲爱的,试试我的运气。
Here, honey, try mine for luck.
你叫我甜心吗?当然了。
Did you call me honey? = sure I did.
呆子。试一试。
Goon. Try it.
拉!
Pull!
拉!
Pull!
现在,我要弥补我的损失。
Now, I'm gonna make up what I lost.
当然,你只是在给我添麻烦。
Well, of course, you were ♪ust givin' me a handicap.
嗯,当然。
Well, sure.
拉!
Pull!
拉!=。
Pull! = hit.
拉!=。
Pull! = hit.
拉!=。
Pull! = hit.
伟大的奥克利小姐。
The great miss oakley.
在这里。我不需要你的运气!
Here. I don't need any luck from you!
-不,你有!-不,我没有。
- Oh, yes, you do! - No, I don't.
再给我一把枪,查理。
Give me another gun, Charlie.
你这次运气会更好。
You have better luck with this one.
牛爸爸,我不知道我是怎么了。
Papa bull, I don't know what's the matter with me.
你做的很好。一直错过,你赢了。
You do fine. Keep missing, you win.
第二好,安妮。=嗯?
Be second best, Annie. = huh?
你告诉我不能带枪的人,记得吗?
You tell me can't get man with gun, remember?
-是的。-你拿着这把枪。
- Yeah. - You get man with this gun.
我怎么没想到呢?
Now, why didn't I think of that?
把枪给我,牛爸爸!
Give me that gun, papa bull!
拉!
Pull!
小姐!
Miss!
拉!
Pull!
小姐。
Miss.
我不能,我不能!我不干了。
I can't, I can't! I quit.
我把这场比赛让给弗兰克·巴特勒先生,世界上最伟大的神枪手。
I concede this match to Mr. frank Butler, the greatest sharpshooter in the world.
安妮,你不知道自己在做什么。
Annie, you don't know what you're doin'.
哦,是的,我有。=噢!
Oh, yes I do. = ow!
电影精选列表