- Thanks for stopping by. - Stay classy, I'm Ron Burgundy.
- 多谢大家欢迎光临 - 保持漂亮,我是威博根狄
- Thanks for stopping by. - Stay classy.
- 欢迎光临 - 保持漂亮
Ron Burgundy.
威博根狄
You are a real hooker, and I'm gonna slap you in public.
妳真是个妓♥女♥,我要在公众场合掌掴妳
You have man boobs.
你有两粒笨蛋
You've got a dirty, whorish mouth.
妳有张肮脏淫♥荡♥的嘴
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary.
我要一拳打爆妳的子♥宫♥
- A straight shot. - Ooh, ow.
- 直击 - 呀
Right to the baby-maker.
直达卵巢之内
Ah, jazz flute is for little fairy boys.
爵士萧是给小同志吹的
Okay, you know what? That's uncalled for.
好吧,到此为止
I can't work with this woman. It's terrible.
我不能和这个女人共事,太可怕了
It's ringing.
电♥话♥通了
Veronica Corningstone.
花女歌♥宁史东
Hello, Veronica, this is Mike Rithjin
哈啰,花女,我是米克力夫真
from the network. You've just been promoted.
《广播网》传来消息,妳刚刚被晋升了
You're gonna need to move to Moscow.
妳将被派到莫斯科
Start cleaning up your desk.
所以马上收拾妳的书台
See you in the morning. We'll pick you up in a van.
明早见,我们会派轻型货车迎接妳
What did you say your name was?
你刚才说什么,你的名字是?
Mike Ritnitjun. It's not important.
米克力夫真,这不重要
Start cleaning your desk,
马上收拾妳的书台
and we'll pick you up in the morning.
我们明早会接妳
Tell her she might want to get a coat.
告诉她,她也许需要一件大褛
Hold on. Veronica? What was it?
等等,花女?什么?
Tell her to get a coat.
告诉她需要一件大褛
Also, I don't know if you know Moscow. It's pretty cold.
还有,不知道妳是否清楚莫斯科,很冷的
You might want to buy a coat.
妳也许需要去买♥♥一件大褛
Are you and Champ having a good time, Ron?
你和冠军玩得很开心?威
Are we what?
我是谁?
I can see you, Ron.
我看见你了,威
What?
什么?
I can see you.
我看到你
Okay. Bye-bye.
好的,拜拜
- What happened? - She knew it was me.
- 什么事? - 她知道是我
You're watching Channel 4 News
你现在收看的是第4频道新闻报导
with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor
曾获5届《艾美奖》的优胜主播
Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee.
威博根狄和乳♥头♥吱吱
Good evening, San Diego. I'm Veronica Corningstone.
晚安,圣地亚哥,我是花女歌♥宁史东
Tits McGee is on vacation.
乳♥头♥吱吱在放假
And I'm Tits-- I'm Ron Burgundy.
还有我乳♥头♥...我是威博根狄
- Veronica Corningstone. - This is your doctor.
- 花女歌♥宁史东 - 我是妳的医生
I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what.
我有妳的怀孕报告
You got knocked up. You should probably get out of news.
妳太疲累了,妳该尽快离开新闻界
- Who is this? - This is Dr. Chim.
- 你是谁? - 这是秦医生
- Dr. Chim Richalds. - Ron, is this you?
- 秦理察医生 - 威,是你吗?
I'm a professional doctor.
- 我是专业医生
You saw me. You don't remember.
妳见过我,但可能忘了
We-- you should move.
我们...妳该离开
- Get out of the business. - This is pathetic.
- 离开这职业 - 这真可悲
You're pathetic.
妳真可悲
What'd she say?
她说什么?
She-- I don't-- I think she bought it.
她...我不...我想她接受了
She's looking this way.
她在望过来
- Oh, uh-oh. Whoa! - Here she comes.
- 噢,唔,噢,哇! - 她来了
I'll tell you what, it's just not working.
我告诉你,这起不了作用
She's making us look like a bunch of fools.
她令我们看来像一群白♥痴♥
Ellen, where's the party?
- 爱伦,派对在哪里?
Children, grow up.
孩子们,长大吧
Son of a bee sting.
贱蜂后
She's turning the entire office against us.
她发动整个办公室与我们对抗
- This is grim. Real grim. - What are we gonna do?
- 这很残酷,十分残酷 - 我们怎么办?
There's only one thing a man can do
只有一件事男人能做的
when he's suffering from a spiritual and existential funk.
当他感到精神受创和存在主义惊恐时
Go to the zoo, flip off the monkeys?
去动物园,用弹弓射猴子?
No. Buy new suits.
不,去买♥♥新衣服
Yea!
对!
# That girl #
那女孩
# I'm gonna make her mine if it takes all night #
若她陪我度过整个晚上她是我的
# Can you dig it? Can you dig it? #
你喜欢吗?你喜欢吗?
# Can you dig it? Can you dig it? #
你喜欢吗?你喜欢吗?
Where's the suit store? We've been walking for 45 minutes.
服装店在哪?我们已行了45分钟
Where's the suit store? We've been walking for 45 minutes.
服装店在哪?我们已行了45分钟
Brick, I thought you said this was a shortcut.
砖头,你以前说过,这是快捷方式
Fantastic.
你想象出来的
- Is it a shortcut or not? - Okay.
- 这是不是快捷方式? - 好的
Jeez.
天
Hey.
嗨
Uh-oh. Here comes trouble.
麻烦来了
Burgundy and the ladies went out for a stroll, huh?
博根狄和女仕们出来散步,对不?
You boys walkin' around and talkin' things through?
你们这些小男孩散步时谈论什么?
Keep a tight perimeter.
围成小圈
Yes, sirree.
好了
Well, well, well.
Ron Burgundy
威博根狄
and the Channel 4 News Team.
和第4频道新闻组
Where's your mommy?
你们的妈咪在哪?
You back off, Evening News Team.
你别搞事,晚间新闻组
You know, I understand that, uh,
我明白的
they had to bring a female in.
他们要带着一个女人工作
Change your diapers.
来帮你换尿布
Wipe the dribble away from your bubblin' lips.
帮你流口水的嘴抹口水
Rub Vaseline all over your heinie
用《凡士林》抹你的小屁♥股♥
and tell you that it's special and different from everyone else's.
再告诉你的大小与其它人是不一样的
He said "heinie"!
他说「小屁♥股♥」!
Brick, get back over here!
砖头,快点回来!
Heinie!
小屁♥股♥!
Does she tuck you in, Ronnie?
她有硬塞你进去吗?小威?
Give you a little kiss on your forehead?
并在你的龟♥头♥献上一吻?
Tell you everything's gonna be okay?
让我告诉你有什么会发生好吗?
I've had enough of you, Mantooth.
我受够你了,文
This is gonna end right here, right now.
今天就作个了结吧,此时此地
Let's dance, dickweed.
来玩玩吧,老二杂草
You wanna dance, Ronnie?
你想玩玩吗,小威?
I wanna polka.
让我打到你跳波尔卡舞
Come get a taste.
来尝尝我枝棒棒吧
Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
砖头,你从哪里取得手榴弹?
I don't know.
我不知道
All right. Let's do this!
好吧,我们上!
Hey!
嗨!
If you're gonna have a fight,
若你们想打架
then don't forget Channel 2 News with me,
别忘了我的第2频道新闻组
Iead anchor Frank Vitchard.
头领主播--率直肺
You dirtbags have been in third place for five years.
你这班烂袋躲到第三世界五年了
Yeah? Well, you're about to be in dead place.
是吗?那么你们将要去死亡之地了
Not so fast, you ingrates!
别那么着急,你这忘恩负义之徒!
Public News Team is taking a break from its pledge drive
公共新闻组也要舍弃仁慈的心
to kick some ass.
清理门户了
No commercials! No mercy!
不要商业广♥告♥!不要留情!
C o est , pinches!
等等,贱东西!
Spanish Language News is here.
西班牙文新闻组在此
Tonight's top story:
今晚的头条新闻
The sewers run red with Burgundy's blood.
阴沟被博根狄之血焉红了
Hyah! Hyah!
呀,呀
Well looks like we got ourselves a bilingual bloodfest.
看来我们的新闻就是“血染双语广播节”了
Now, before we do this, let's go over the ground rules.
现在,开始以前,先说明规则
Rule number one:
第一
No touching of the hair or face.
不准扯头发或抓脸
Of course.
当然
And that's it!
就是这些了!
Now let's do this!
电影精选列表