That is never gonna happen if everyone in San Diego
若圣地亚哥每个人都认为我是你的骚货
thinks that I'm your bimbo gal pal.
那我的梦想就永难实现
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
I just-- I got excited.
我只是...我很兴奋
I just wanted to shout it from on top of a mountain.
我只想在世界中心表现爱
But I didn't have a mountain. I had a newsroom and a camera.
但我去不到世界中心 只有录像室及摄影机
Look.
听着
I report the news. That's what I do.
我报导新闻,那是我正在做的
And today's top story, in Ron Burgundy's world,
在威博根狄的世界的今日头条
read something like this:
就是说
I love Veronica Corningstone.
我爱花女歌♥宁史东
Oh, Ron.
威
This is nice, gang, sittin' here.
这真好,兄弟,坐在这里
- Oh, yeah. - Brown baggin' it.
- 对 - 伯兰在执拾了
The team pancake breakfast is tomorrow morning at 9:00 instead of 8:00.
明早8:00的组员班戟早餐众会改为9:00
Oh! Almost forgot.
差点忘了
I won't be able to make it, fellas.
我不能来,兄弟
Veronica and I are trying this new fad called,
花女和我在尝试新流行运动叫
uh, jogging.
缓步跑
I believe it's jogging or yogging. It might be a soft "J."
我想是缓步跑或援步跑,该是缓步跑
I'm not sure, but apparently you just run
不肯定,总之是用脚来跑
for an extended period of time.
一段长时间
- It's supposed to be wild. - So Ron's not coming?
- 该是很狂野的 - 那威不来了?
No, Ron's coming.
不,威会来
It's the pancake breakfast. We do it every month.
这是班戟早餐,是我们每月的行例
I realize that.
我明白
Sometimes you gotta look yourself in the mirror and say, "When in Rome."
但有时你要对镜子向自己说身在罗马
The bottom line is,
底线是
you've been spending a lot of time with this lady.
你已在这位女仕身上花了很多时间,威
You're a member of the Channel 4 News Team.
你是第4频道新闻组之一
- That's a given. - We need you.
- 很好的理由 - 我们需要你
Hell, I need you.
该死,我需要你
I'm a mess without ya.
没有你我一塌糊涂
I miss you so damn much.
我他妈的太挂念你
I miss being with you.
我怀念与你一起的日子
I miss being near you. I miss your laugh.
我怀念亲近你的日子,我想念你的笑声
I miss-- I miss your scent.
我思念...我思念你的体味
I miss your musk.
我想念你的古龙水
When this all gets sorted out,
当这一切都解决
I think you and me should get an apartment together.
你与我该一起同居
Just take it easy, Champ.
放松点,冠军
Why don't you stop talking for a while?
你为何不能安静一会?
Maybe sit the next couple of plays out.
也许我们太亲近了
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
Yeah, I'm gonna quit sayin' things
对,我不再多说了
when they crop up in the ol' skull, huh?
你是头领,你是庄家啊
See what it's like when you're not here?
看看你不在时这里会怎样?
You're our leader. Look what you're doing to the group.
你是我们的队长,看看你对这组做了什么
Champ's been a mess. Brick can't sleep at night.
冠军搞得一塌糊涂,砖头失眠
Here's the thing,
最重要的是
I don't trust this chick.
我不相信这女人
We need you around, and she is just using you.
我们需要你,而她只是利用你
Everyone, just relax. All right?
各位,放松吧,好吗?
Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.
相信我 威博根狄还懂得一件事,就是女人
I don't know, Ron.
我不清楚,威
Guess what. I do.
知道吗,我很清楚
I know that one day, Veronica and I are gonna get married
总有一天,花女和我
on top of a mountain.
会在山顶结婚
And there's going to be flutes playing
还会请人演奏长萧
and trombones and flowers
还有长号♥和鲜花
and garlands of fresh herbs.
还有嫩草制♥造♥的花环
And we will dance till the sun rises.
而我们一直跳舞直至太阳升起
And then our children will form a family band.
我们的孩子会组成一队家庭乐队
And we will tour the countryside,
我们再到乡间巡游
and you won't be invited!
但你不会被邀请的!
I'm telling you, this lady has really crawled into Ron's head.
我相信,威的脑子已被那女人熏陶了
Good. Good one!
好,很好!
Oh, okay. I understand.
好的,我明白了
You have a nice day, sir. Bye.
祝你有愉快的一天,再见
Um, I could come back later, Mr. Harken.
我可待会再来的,哈根先生
No, no, no.
不,不,不
It's just parent stuff.
只是身为家长的事而已
It seems that our youngest, Chris, was
似乎我们的幼子基思
on something called acid
用了些盐酸弹弓
and was firing a bow and arrow into a crowd.
向人群中射击
- Mm. - You know how kids are.
- 唔 - 现在的孩子就是这样
Oh. Right.
对了
Anyhoo, what can I do you for?
有什么可以帮忙呢?
Well, Mr. Harken,
哈根先生
I feel like I have proven myself as a journalist
我想我已证明了我是个新闻工作者
and that I deserve the opportunity
而我该拥有一个机会
to take on more challenging stories.
去接受一单更具挑战性的新闻
Well, ask and you shall receive.
看看我有什么
Ah, yes, this just came across my desk.
有了,这新闻新鲜滚热辣
Here is a story of a 103-year-old woman
关于一个103岁老太的新闻
who claims to have a recipe for the world's greatest meat loaf.
她要求得到制♥作♥世上最好味肉面包的秘窍
Ooh, now that's a hot lead.
这是个不错的开始
It was very hard for Veronica.
〔花女现在历尽艰辛〕
But she was a pro and hung tough.
〔但她既专业又刻苦耐劳〕
But soon, with a simple act of littering,
〔但很快,会发生一段小插曲〕
everyone's life would change forever.
〔每个人的生活都被永远地改变〕
# La la la la la. #
啦...
# Oh, Baxter, you are my little gentleman #
噢,巴斯特,你是我的小绅士
# I'll take you to foggy London Town #
我会带你去雾都伦敦
# Because you are what? #
因为你是什么?
# My little gentleman. #
我的小绅士
This burrito is delicious, but it is filling.
这墨西哥卷真美味,但我已饱了
Whoa!
哇!
Antony and Cleopatra!
安东尼与埃及妖后!
Goddamn son of--
该死的贱...
What the hell, bro'?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了,兄弟?
Hello, neighbor.
哈啰,朋友
Did you just throw a burrito out your window?
你刚才将墨西哥卷丢出车窗吗?
I believe I did.
我相信是
Are you high or something? Did you see what happened?
你很兴奋还是什么?看到发生了什么吗?
I did. That was a terrific spill. That's quite a raspberry.
我看到 的确是很可怕的一跤,画面有点像草莓
That's my chopper you just thrashed, Broseph.
我那电单车被你毁了,浑蛋
Easy, compadre. I'm your friend out here, all right?
放松,朋友,我是你的朋友,对吧?
I want you to fix my chopper before I stomp your goofy ass!
你最好在我踢你这愚笨的屎忽前 把我的电单车修好
If you want to throw down, fine.
若你要硬来的话,好吧
I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for you.
我的左手拳王与右手拳霸在等你
You destroyed the only thing I love.
你毁了我唯一心爱的东西
All right? There it is. What do you love?
明白吗?那你喜欢什么?
I love poetry.
我喜欢写诗
And a glass of Scotch.
还有苏格兰威士忌
And, of course, my friend Baxter here.
当然,还有我这个朋友巴斯特
Well, guess what. Now this is happenin'.
那么猜猜看,现在发生什么
Excuse me. Excuse me. What are you doing?
对不起,对不起,你要干什么?
That's how I roll.
我就是这样摔一跤了
Baxter!
巴斯特!
No...!
不...!
- Where the hell is he? - He'll be here.
- 该死的他在哪里? - 他该快到了
- I thought he was Mr. Dependable. - It's not like Ron.
- 我还以为他是可靠先生 - 这不像威的作风
I'd put Brick on, but unless he's tracking a storm front, he's useless.
我想让砖头顶上 但若没有大风暴,他一点用都没有
- Excuse me, gentlemen. - Oh. Hello.
- 打扰,各位 - 哈啰
Just want you to know if Ron does not show up, I am ready to go on.
只想你知道 若威再不出现,我已准备好出镜
You and I have had this discussion a million times.
妳和我已讨论过不下百万次了
There's never been a woman anchor.
不可能有女主播的
Mr. Harken,
哈根先生
- this city needs its news. - Oh.
- 这城市需要新闻 - 噢
电影精选列表