信不信由你
we share the same dream.
我们有共同的梦想
I too want to be an network anchor.
我也想成为广播界的首席主播
God, you are so beautiful.
天,妳真漂亮
We really should be going.
我们该离开了
I swore that I would never get involved with a coworker.
我发誓,我从来未试过与同事发♥生♥关♥系♥
Wait.
等等
What if, just for tonight, we weren't coworkers?
如果,只是今晚,我们不是同事呢?
We were co-people?
我们是同好?
- I don't-- - Shh.
- 我不... - 嘘
You be a woman.
妳要像个女人
I'll be a man.
我要像个男人
That's all.
就这么简单
Oh.
噢
You continue to surprise me, Mr. Burgundy.
你总是让我惊喜,博根狄先生
Oh, I'm storming your castle on my steed, milady.
我要用我的骏马攻陷妳的城♥堡♥,我的伊人
Oh, mi coraz es en fuego!
Julio, fuego, fuego, fuego!
Wait, stop. Stop talking like that.
等等,暂停,别那样呻♥吟♥
- I can't understand you. - Sorry.
- 我听不懂 - 对不起
Take me to Pleasure Town!
带我到快乐镇吧!
- Oh, we're going there! - Oh!
- 我们正在出发! - 噢!
# Love is like candy on a shelf #
爱情像架子上的糖果
# You want to taste and help yourself... #
你想尝试就请随便...
I friggin' love you!
我他妈的爱妳!
I friggin' love you back!
我也他妈的爱你!
# Help yourself, take a few #
请随便,随便取
# That's what I want you to do... #
那是我希望你做的...
Look! The most glorious rainbow ever!
看!世上最壮丽的彩虹!
Oh, do me on it!
我们造上去吧!
# Just say the word and they are yours... #
只要你开口,他们就是你的...
Whee!
# In my heart your smile has opened up the door #
在我心里,你的微笑为我打开心扉
# The greatest wealth that exists in the world. #
世上最宝贵的财富就在里面
Mmm.
Well done, sir.
干得好,先生
Tip of the cap to you as well, Miss Corningstone.
妳也一样,歌♥宁史东小姐
I'm having very strong feelings for you, Mr. Burgundy.
我对你有很强烈的感觉,博根狄先生
Mm.
But it's very important to me that I be viewed as a professional.
但专业人仕的视野对我来说很重要
- Right. - Hmm.
对
When in Rome.
身在罗马
Yeah.
对
That, uh, expression
这种说法
doesn't really apply to what I'm talking about.
不能表达我心中的想法
- Oh, I'm-- - What I was saying.
- 我... - 刚才的说话
I still don't quite understand what it means.
我还不太明白妳那番话
Oh, no. You'll find it.
不,你总会明白的
No, I was saying that,
不,我是指
if we continue seeing each other,
若我们继续见面
that we should keep it relatively quiet around the station.
我们应该保持低调
Absolutely,
绝对是
my wild love tigress.
我狂野的心肝雌老虎
Tasteful discretion is the name of the game.
谨慎地风流是游戏的规则
Mm-hmm.
Veronica Corningstone and I had sex,
花女歌♥宁史东和我上了床
and now we are in love!
现在我们恋爱了
Did I say that loud?
我太大声吗?
Yeah, you pretty much yelled it.
对,你可算是吼叫
Well, I can't help it.
我情不自禁
It's fantastic!
太美妙了!
- What's it like, Ron? - The intimate times?
- 觉得怎样,威? - 那亲密时光?
Outta sight, my man!
欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥,兄弟!
No. The other thing.
不,还有一件事
Love.
爱
Yeah. What is that?
对了,那是什么?
Well, it's tough to explain.
这很难解释
- I think I was in love once. - Really, what was her name?
- 我想我曾经恋爱过一次 - 真的,她叫什么名字?
I don't remember.
我忘记了
That's not a good start, but keep going.
开始不是太好 ,但请继续
She was Brazilian.
她是巴西人
Or Chinese, or something weird.
也许是中国人,或是其它地方
I met her in the bathroom of a K-mart,
我在市场的洗手间遇上她
and we made out for hours.
我们干了几个小时
Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.
然后分手了,没再见面
I'm pretty sure that's not love.
我好肯定,那不是爱情
Damn it!
该死!
I love...
我爱...
carpet.
地毯
I love desk.
我爱书台
Are you just looking at things in the office and saying you love them?
砖头,你是否随便看到办公室的东西 就说你爱它?
I love lamp.
我爱台灯
Do you really love the lamp, or are you saying it because you saw it?
你真的爱台灯 还是只因为你看见它,才说你爱它?
I love lamp! I love lamp.
我爱台灯!我爱台灯
You really want to know what love is?
你真的想知什么是爱吗?
- Yeah. - Yes, tell us.
- 是的 - 是的,告诉我们
More than anything in the world.
超越世上任何事情
Well, it's really quite simple.
爱其实很简单
It's kind of like...
就像...
# Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight #
要找我的宝贝,要将她紧抱着
# Gonna grab some afternoon delight #
要抓住中午的快乐
# My motto's always been "When it's right, it's right" #
我的座右铭永远是 “该来之时,它就会来”
# Why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night #
为何等寒冷的午夜,闇夜
# When everything's a little clearer in the light of day #
当一切在白天开始明朗
# And we know the night #
我们就知道
# Is always gonna be there anyway? #
夜晚始终是存在吧?
# Thinkin' of you's working up my appetite #
一想起妳吊起我的胃口
# Lookin' forward to a little afternoon delight #
期待着中午的快乐
# Rubbin' sticks and stones together make the sparks ignite #
火柴与火石一起会燃点火花
# And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting #
一想起爱妳就令人兴奋
# Sky rockets in flight #
火箭在飞翔
- # Boo! # - # Afternoon delight... #
- 喎! - 中午的快乐
- Whoop! - You guys have it, I think.
- 噢! - 你们理解了,我想
# Afternoon delight. #
中午的快乐
I don't know, Ron. That sounds kinda crazy.
我不清楚,威,似乎有点疯狂
Sounds like you have mental problems, man.
似乎你有点精神问题,兄弟
- Yeah, you got mental problems, man. - Yeah, he really does.
- 对,你有精神问题,兄弟 - 是啊,他的确是
Man.
兄弟
# Afternoon delight. #
中午的快乐
- Wanna make a phone call. - Freshen this up.
- 我要打个电♥话♥ - 变得精神焕发
Oh, look out. Next up, it's Whiskerus Maximus.
小心,下一位是胡须帝国骄雄
He's ready to do battle in the arena
牠已经准备好在竞技场战斗了
against the tiniest lion you've ever imagined.
对手是你意想不到的小狮子
I'm getting some great stuff, Miss Corningstone.
我拍摄了些有趣的东西,歌♥宁史东小姐
Shut up.
收声
Oh, I hate cats.
我讨厌猫
Let's just do my sign-off and get outta here.
我们快点完成并离开这里
It was quite a show down here at the Pet Shack.
在这宠物小屋有个真有意思的表演
Just for today, fashion curiosity did not kill the cat.
今天,时装饰物并未害死猫儿
I'm Veronica Corningstone for Channel 4 News.
我是第4频道新闻报导的花女歌♥宁史东
That was our newest reporter, Veronica Corningstone.
这是我们的新晋记者,花女歌♥宁史东
She's really great.
她真的很出色
I'd also like to share with you that we are currently dating
我还很乐意告诉大家我们在约会
and that she is quite a handful in the bedroom.
而且她的床上功夫很有一手
Uh...
That's gonna do it for all of us here at 6:00.
多谢各位收睇6:00新闻
For the Channel 4 News Team, I'm Ron Burgundy.
我们是第4频道新闻组,我是威博根狄
You stay classy, San Diego.
保持漂亮的圣地亚哥
All clear.
完毕
Uh-oh.
喔噢
I might be in trouble on that one.
那可能令我麻烦了
I can't believe that you said that we were dating on the air.
难以置信你在广播中说我们在约会
Mmm! Mmm. That is good fondue.
这蛋白酥不错
Don't you get it, Ron? I wanna be an anchor.
你明白吗,威?我想成为主播
电影精选列表