You're gonna deprive them of that because I have breasts?
因为我有对乳♥房♥♥,所以你剥夺他们的权利?
Exquisite breasts?
精致的乳♥房♥♥?
I am gonna go on, and if you want to stop me, bring it on.
我会去主持,若你想阻止我,放马过来
Because I am good at three things:
因为我擅长三样事情
fighting, screwing and reading the news.
打架、性♥交♥和报导新闻
I've already done one of those today, so what's the other one gonna be?
我今天已做了其中一样 下一样会是什么呢?
Uh--
唔
Screwing?
性♥交♥?
I will be in makeup.
我去化妆间
Jesus, she's terrifying!
天,这女人真恐怖!
Fantana.
芬
Ron, are you okay?
威,你没事吧?
The man punted Baxter!
那男人踢巴斯特!
Calm down.
冷静
Breathe, Ron, breathe.
呼吸,威,呼吸
The man that loved the motorcycle!
那个心爱电单车的男人!
What did the bad man do?
那坏男人干了什么?
The motorcycle on the bridge! I hit him with a burrito!
那电单车在桥上!我用墨西哥卷击中他!
- Ron! - He took him!
- 威! - 他抢了牠!
He took him with his foot and he kicked him!
他用脚抢了牠还踢牠!
That's what he did!
他这样做了!
Someone punted him?
有人踢牠?
No, wait. Wait. Let me say something.
不,等等,等等,先让我说
Let me say something.
先让我说
What?
什么?
I-- I don't-- I didn't understand one word you said.
我...我不...我一点也不知你说什么
Ron, are you okay? Ron?
威,你还好吧?威?
Ron. Where are you?
威,你在哪里?
I'm in a glass case of emotion!
我在个悲伤的玻璃房♥里!
He's gonna put Corningstone on.
他要让歌♥宁史东出镜
He's gonna put Corningstone on!
他要让歌♥宁史东出镜了!
I've got to do the news!
我要回去主持新闻!
You're not Ron.
你不是威
We're on in 10. Good luck, lady.
倒数10秒后开始,祝妳好运,小姐
Ready the announce.
准备宣布
- Power. - Roll in.
- 开机 - 入镜
Power. Power.
开机,开机
One slip,
妳一出丑
and you're gone. Whammy.
妳就完了,诅咒
And your reporter in the field,
〔还有你的实地记者〕
Brian Fantana.
〔高贵芬〕
It's Channel 4 News at 6:00.
〔这里是第4频道6:00新闻报导〕
Good evening. Ron Burgundy is off tonight.
晚安,威博根狄今晚放假
I'm Veronica Corningstone.
我是花女歌♥宁史东
Tonight's top story:
今晚的头条新闻
- Okay, we're off and running. - Three armed men
- 好了,算是失而复得 - 三名持鎗男子
wearing ski masks made off with over $20,000 from an area bank
在一个美丽的晨早,头戴滑雪面具
in a daring early morning robbery.
从《地区银行》抢劫了$20,000
Hey!
嗨!
And the winner of the frog-leaping contest was Hoppy,
还有蛙跳比赛的优胜者是霍皮
with a jump of seven feet, 10 inches.
高度为7呎10吋
Hmm.
唔
I used to date a guy named Hoppy down in Alabama. He was quite a jumper, too.
我曾在阿♥拉♥巴马约会过一个叫霍皮的人 他的跳跃力也很惊人
That will do it for us at 6:00.
多谢各位收睇6:00新闻
From all of us here at Channel 4 News,
我们是第4频道新闻组
I'm Veronica Corningstone,
我是花女歌♥宁史东
and thanks for stopping by, San Diego.
欢迎光临,圣地亚哥
All clear!
完毕!
Yes! Yes!
好极!好极!
Lady! Lady!
女主播!女主播!
Not bad, Miss Corningstone. Not bad at all.
不错,歌♥宁史东小姐,一点也不错
Thank you, Mr. Harken. That felt good.
谢谢,哈根先生,感觉真好
- That felt really good. - I liked your sign-off line, too.
- 感觉真的很好 - 我也喜欢妳的谢幕词
You did? It just came through me. It was so organic.
你喜欢?只是偶尔想出,只是很普通
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Ron! Ron! Ron, darling!
威!威!威,亲爱的!
I'm so glad you're all right. Oh, God.
我真高兴你没事,噢,天
I have something magnificent to tell you.
我有件很重要的事要告诉你
I'm here. We can do the news now.
我来了,我们现在可以报导新闻
It's all right, everyone! We can do the news.
好了,各位!我们可以报导新闻
Hold on. Why are we all standing around? Let's go!
等等,大家怎么还呆站着?开始吧!
Ron, we did it. Veronica filled in for you.
威,新闻已报导了,花女代替了你
What?
什么?
Sweetheart, we were so worried about you,
甜心,我们都很担心你
and we waited as long as we could, but--
我们已尽量等你,但...
Darling, I did the news, and I nailed it. I nailed it.
亲爱的,我已报导了,而且很好,很好
Wait, wait! Veronica, please, tell me this is some kind
等等,等等!花女,请告诉我这是
of sick, tasteless joke.
一些变♥态♥、没品味的玩笑
You weren't here. Why are you being this way?
你刚才不在啊,你怎能这样?
Why can't you be proud of me
你身为我的同事和绅士爱人
as a peer and as my gentleman lover?
你为何不能以我为傲?
Oh, Jeez.
天
I can't believe you did this to me!
我不能相信,妳竟然这样对我!
You read my news!
妳抢了我的饭碗!
I told you that I wanted to be an anchor.
我告诉过你想成为主播的
I told you that.
我告诉过你的
I thought you were kidding!
我以为妳开玩笑!
I thought it was a joke!
我以为是个笑话!
I even wrote it down in my diary!
我甚至把它写在日记里!
"Veronica had a very funny joke today."
「花女今天说了个很好的笑话」
I laughed at it later that night!
我笑了整个晚上!
I can't believe that I cared for you.
真不能相信,我那么重视你
Get out! Just go!
滚开!走!
We are through! Through!
我们完了!完了!
Because of your actions, you scorpion woman!
因为妳的卑劣行径,妳是蛇蝎妇人!
You have broken my heart, Mr. Burgundy.
你令我心碎,博根狄先生
You have broken my heart.
你伤透我的心
From there on out,
〔从那时开始〕
things just got worse for Ron Burgundy.
〔威博根狄的事情头头碰着黑〕
Corningstone was a star,
〔歌♥宁史东成为大明星〕
and everything started to move awfully fast
〔而她的事业更如日中天〕
- after her big break. - Where's lan? Ian!
- 〔在她的分手之后〕 - 依仁在哪?依仁!
All right, I got a call from network.
好吧,我接到一个情报
It looks like our broadcast last night
似乎我们昨晚的报导
received a two-point ratings boost,
上升了两点收视率
and the decision has been passed down
现在作出以下决定
to make Veronica our co-anchor.
让花女成为副主播
- What? - No. No!
- 什么? - 不,不!
No!
不!
- No! - No!
- 不! - 不!
- No! - This is wonderful.
- 不! - 这真好极
Ed, come here, you big silly man. You big silly man.
爱德,过来,你这大傻瓜,你这大傻瓜
- We did it. - What is this, amateur hour?
- 我们成功了 - 是什么,业余人仕时间?
- That's great. - Thank you.
- 太好了 - 谢谢
- # Sunshine, go away today... # - Damn it!
- 今天阳光失去了... - 该死!
# I don't feel much like dancing #
我不大想去跳舞
# Some man's gone, he's trying to run my life #
有人走了,并试着逃离我的生活
# Don't know what he's asking #
不知道他要求什么
# When he tells me I better get in line #
当他告诉我最好随波逐流
# I can't hear what he's sayin' #
我却听不清楚他说什么
# When I grow up I'm gonna make it mine #
当我长大我要自力更生
# These ain't dues... #
这不是我该付出的...
What Brian didn't tell you
高贵没有告诉妳
was that those were not real pirates.
那些不是真正的海盗
- They looked convincing, though. - Oh, yes.
- 虽然他们看来很似 - 是的
Well, for all of us here at Channel 4 News,
第4频道新闻组多谢各位收睇
I'm Ron Burgundy.
我是威博根狄
You stay classy, San Diego.
保持漂亮的圣地亚哥
And thanks for stopping by.
而且欢迎光临
But mainly stay classy.
但主要是保持漂亮
电影精选列表