Good buddies sharing a special moment.
好伙伴分享特别的一刻
Don't say anything, Ron. Just let it happen.
不要再说了,威,随其自然吧
We're laughing, enjoying our friendship.
我们都在笑,享受我们的友谊
And someday we'll look back on this with much fondness.
总有一天,我们回想起时会感到很快乐
Yeah.
对
Cannonball!
炮弹来了!
( cheering )
Narrator: Yes, these fellas were a real news team.
是的,这些家伙是真正的新闻组成员
Burgundy, of course, was the foundation, the rock.
伯甘蒂,当然是,中梁砥柱
But each member brought their own special something to the equation.
但每个成员也有各自特殊的作用
People call me the Bri-man.
人们叫我布莱恩
I'm the stylish one of the group.
我负责时尚版块
I know what you're asking yourself,
我知道你们要问什么
and the answer is yes, I have a nickname for my penis.
答案是肯定的,我的命根的确有个绰号♥
It's called the Octagon.
叫八角边
But I also nicknamed my testes.
我也给睾丸起诨名
My left one is James Westfall,
左边的是詹姆士
and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.
右边的是肯尼思
You ladies play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang.
女士们今晚可能有活动了
Bang, boom, they were showing lasers
放电的时候来了
every Friday night.
每周五晚上
Champ here. I'm all about havin' fun.
我所报道的,全部都是娱乐
You know, get a couple of cocktails in me,
来两份鸡尾酒
start a fire in someone's kitchen.
在厨房♥起火
Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off.
或许去海边,脱掉短裤
Anyway, I've become kind of famous
不管怎么说
for my signature catchphrase, "Whammy!"
因为我的一句「晦气!」,一举成名
As in, "Gene Tenace at the plate...
好比,「间张(牌语)…
and whammy!"
晦气!」
Whammy!
晦气!
( sniffs )
I'm Brick Tamland.
我是布里克.坦兰德
People seem to like me because I am polite
人们喜欢我是因为我礼貌
and I'm rarely late.
我很守时
I like to eat ice cream,
我喜欢吃冰淇淋
and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
我很喜欢度假
Years later, a doctor will tell me
数年后医生就会告诉我
that I have an lQ of 48
我的智商只有48
and am what some people call
就像人们常说的
"mentally retarded."
「智障」
Ron: Hello!
哈罗!
- Whoo! Marco! - Polo!
噢!
- Brian. - You having a good time?
玩的开心么?
- I'm having a great time. - That makes two of us.
- 我玩的很开心 - 那再加我一个吧
You've gotta meet this girl.
你一定要来认识一下这个女孩
She used to be a Charger cheerleader, but she broke her pelvis.
她以前是啦啦队长
Sherri, meet Ron Burgundy.
香瑞,来认识一下朗·伯甘蒂
- Hey, Ron. - Hello.
- 嘿,朗 - 哈罗
- I've got a big story for you. - Mm-hmm.
我有个很惊人的消息要告诉你
And it's right here.
就在这里
Well, hello.
哈罗
You pointed to your boobies.
真是傻瓜
Oh, my God, you did!
你才是!
- Ron Burgundy? - Yes?
- 朗·伯甘蒂? - 什么?
I have had a crush on you since I was a little girl.
当我还是小孩时就崇拜你了
Let's go somewhere.
我们换个地方
I'm telling you, it don't get no better than this.
我要告诉你,这样再好不过了
We've been coming to the same party for 12 years,
同样的聚会我们都来了12年了
and in no way is that depressing.
总是这么压抑
Ahh.
啊
# Gonna make our own lightning #
要让我们自己放电吧
# Yeah, she got the way to move me, Cherry #
香瑞,她让我心动了
# She got the way to groove me #
她揪住了我的心
# Cherry, baby #
香瑞,宝贝
# She got the way to move me #
她让我心动了
# She got the way to groove me... #
她揪住了我的心…
By the beard of Zeus!
以宙斯名义起誓!
Excuse me.
失陪
Ron, where you going? What, are you crazy? Ron!
朗,你去哪?你疯了么?朗!
If you're coming down the baseline, you gotta take home plate from me!
如果你到达基线,记得要回本垒!
So there I go, head first, boom!
好,我先走了!
I've lost her.
找不到她了
Ohh.
噢
Hello.
哈罗
Hello.
哈罗
Hope I'm not disturbing you, but, uh,
希望我没有打扰到你
I saw you from across the party, and, uh,
我刚才看到你
I don't usually do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something.
我很少这样的,但我确实想告诉你
You have...
你有…
an absolutely breathtaking...
让人很注目的…
heinie.
臀部
I mean, that thing is good.
我是说,很性感
I want to be friends with it.
我想同它交个朋友
Well, you certainly know how to compliment a woman.
显然你很会讨好女人
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在,可否冒昧打扰
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁么?
No, I can't say that I do.
不,我不知道
I don't know how to put this,
我不知道怎么说
but I'm kind of a big deal.
但我的确是大人物
Really?
是么?
People know me.
人们都认得我
I've very happy for you.
真为你高兴
I'm very important.
我是重要人物
I have...
我有…
many leather-bound books,
很多精♥装♥本的藏书
and my apartment
我的公♥寓♥
smells of rich mahogany.
有贵族气息
I-- I'm friends with Merlin Olsen, too.
我还是穆林.奥尔森的朋友
He comes over on occasion.
他有时会来探访
That's stupid.
真是枯燥
No, no, that's... very exciting.
不,不…很有意思
Listen, can l--
听著,我可以…
can I start over again?
再来一次么?
Sure.
当然
I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there.
我想在这里坦白一些事情
If you like it, you can take it.
如果你喜欢,那么就请你接受
If you don't, send it right back.
如果你不喜欢,直接回绝就可以了
Mm-hmm.
恩
I wanna be on you.
我想上你
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
I--
我…
I wanna be on you.
我想上你
( humming )
Yoo-hoo! ( clears throat )
Baxter!
巴克斯特!
Papa's home.
爸爸回来了
There he is. There's my little man.
你这小家伙原来在这里
- You're okay? - ( barking )
你还好吧?
Of course I met a lady tonight.
当然,我今晚碰到了一位女士
( growls )
This one was different. I have to be honest.
说实话,这位确实与众不同
Oh, that was one crazy party.
真是疯狂的聚会
I am hung over.
我都快挂了
Tell me about it.
告诉我
I woke up this morning
我今早醒来
and I shit a squirrel.
撞见了松鼠
I mean it. Literally.
我是说真的
Hell of it is, damn thing's still alive.
该死的,竟然还是活的
So I got this shit-covered squirrel
然后我就开始
down there in the office.
在办公室四处找
Don't know what to name it.
真不知道该怎么说
I'm sorry, Champ.
对不起
I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.
电影精选列表