- It's me. Ed. - Who?
- 是我,爱德 - 谁?
- Ed Harken. - I don't know a Ned.
- 爱德哈根 - 我不识力德
- Ed Harken! - Ed!
- 爱德哈根! - 爱德!
- Ed, hello. - Listen, Ron.
- 爱德,哈啰 - 听着,威
Corningstone disappeared in the midst of the biggest story of the year.
歌♥宁史东 在本年最大新闻报导前突然消失
We need you down here right away.
我们马上需要你来
Wait, Ed.
等等,爱德
Does this mean you're asking me to report the news again?
你是说打算再让我报导新闻?
- Yes. - Ed!
- 是的 - 爱德!
That's wonderful! Thank you!
好极了!谢谢!
Ed, hold on. I want to say a few words.
爱德,等等,我想说几句
- You have always been a good friend! - Right.
- 你永远是我的最好朋友! - 好吧
- Always! - Right.
- 永远! - 好吧
Get down here as quickly as you can.
尽快赶到这里来
Ed, I'll be down there.
爱德,我马上就到
And I'm going to look good.
而且我要神采飞扬
Good evening. I'm Ron Burgundy.
晚安,我是威博根狄
Damn! That dude cleans up good!
该死!那兄弟妆扮得很好!
If I'm gonna do this, I'll need my news team at my side.
若要我出马 我要与我的新闻组站在同一阵线
News team!
新闻组!
Assemble!
召集!
News team, assemble!
新闻组,召集!
Hey, Ron.
嗨,威
What's up?
什么事?
Oh.
噢
Hi. Didn't see you there.
嗨,没看见你们
We've been here literally the entire time you have.
我们一直在陪着你
I'm a little embarrassed.
我有点尴尬
Look.
听着
I just got the call from Harken. He wants me back.
我刚接到哈根的电♥话♥,他想我回去
But I can't do this without my news team.
但没有我的新闻组我做不到
I don't know, Ron.
我不清楚,威
That was half a lifetime ago. We're different people now.
那已是半辈子前的事 我们变得和以前不一样了
When you left, the hurt was so deep.
当你离开后,我们受伤太深了
I don't know if I can go through that again.
我不清楚能否度过这段时间
Think about what you're asking.
想想你在要求我们做什么,兄弟
Man.
.............................,兄弟
Gentlemen,
各位
there was a time
曾经有段时光
when you called me your lead anchor.
你们叫我男主播
Will you follow me again?
你们愿意再次和我合作吗?
I'm gettin' too old for this shit.
我他妈的太老了
To the news van!
去采访车!
- To the news van! - Okay!
- 去采访车! - 好的!
Ahh!
呀!
Well, I'll be. Ron Burgundy.
威博根狄
He's back!
他回来了!
Gentlemen, let's try to get in a good position for the story.
各位,我们找个好位置来采访
- How does the hair look? - Magnificent.
- 我的发型怎样? - 很壮丽
You have hair like an angel.
你的发型像天使般
Oh, whoa, whoa. Network talent scout.
《广播网》的星探
- This is a hot one. - I'm actually nervous.
- 他是重要人物 - 我的确很紧张
Let's go get 'em.
我们去采访
Wait! Did you just hear something?
等等,你们听到什么吗?
Help.
救命
- Ron, help! - Veronica!
- 威,救我! - 花女!
- Are you okay? - Shh!
妳好吗?
How did you get down there?
妳怎样落去的?
Just go get someone. Please.
请你去找人帮忙吧
Hold on. Hold on!
等等,等等!
We've got to do something.
我们要帮帮忙
Whoa, Ron, I don't want to sound cruel, but--
威,我不想太残忍♥,但...
There's a network talent scout over there.
《广播网》的星探在那里啊
This is a tough decision.
这是个很困难的决定
So much to think about.
太多东西要考虑
Basically the biggest story of my career,
我的职业生涯中最大的新闻
Iaunching me to a level I've never known before,
能让我跃升到一个前所未有的新阶段
or saving the woman
或是去救那女人
I used to have familiar relations with.
曾经和我有密切关系的女人
This is hard!
很难决择!
I am in a pickle!
我的内心在交战!
Ron, I know it sounds harsh,
威,我知这会有点不中听
but God does not want her to live.
但神不想她活在世上
No. Hold on.
不,等等
It's clear now.
我知道了
We go into the bear pit.
我们要去熊窦
Ron, don't.
威,不要
Oh!
噢!
I immediately regret this decision.
我现在很后悔了
What are you doing? Why didn't you get help?
你在干什么?你为何不去找人帮忙?
These bears are massive!
这些熊都很巨型!
They looked a lot smaller from up there.
从上面看他们小得多
Fan out. Let's go find Harken.
兄弟,我们去找哈根
Stay calm.
保持冷静
It's all right. I think it's all right, my sweet chinchilla.
没事了,我想没事了,我亲爱的栗鼠
- Oh, Ron. - Yes, yes.
- 威 - 什么,什么
In case we die here today,
万一今天我俩死在这里
there's something that you should know.
你必须知道一件事
That dirty trick with the Teleprompter, it wasn't--
那个用提示机的肮脏手段,只是...
Sweet Eli Whitney's nose! It wasn't you, was it?
我的小甜甜,不是妳做的,对吗?
It was Wes Mantooth.
是西哥文♥做♥的
- Oh, I should have known. - No, no.
- 我为何想不到 - 不,不
- No, I did it. - You bitch!
- 不,是我做的 - 妳这贱东西!
Shh!
You woke the bears. Why did you do that?
妳把熊吵醒了,妳为何要这样做?
There's somebody in the bear pit!
有人在熊窦里!
It took my impending death
我快要死了
for me to realize how much I need you.
这才明白到,我是多么的需要妳
Oh, Ron.
威
Those bears are gonna hurt them!
那些熊会伤害他们的!
News team, let's hunt.
新闻组,我们去打猎
News team!
新闻组!
Bear fight!
人熊混战!
Come on. Come on!
来吧,来吧!
Damn!
该死!
Hit 'em in the uvula!
打牠们的阴囊!
Hey, Ron!
威!
I'm riding a furry tractor!
我骑着毛毛拖拉机!
The bears have descended on the news team
熊在招呼那些新闻组
and it's not going well.
似乎不大好
Clearly, after today, I will no longer--
好肯定,过了今天,我不会再...
Come on! Oh, God!
不是吧!天!
It's getting to be ri-goddamn-diculous!
这真荒他妈的谬!
Oh, no.
不
We woke up the mama.
我们吵醒熊妈妈了
Oh, God!
天!
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Baxter!
巴斯特!
Look! They're following their mother!
看,牠们跟妈妈回去了!
It's instinct.
这是动物的本能
Oh, Baxter!
巴斯特!
Oh! Oh, Baxter, you're still alive!
巴斯特,你仍然活着!
Oh, I'm so happy!
我太高兴了!
I'm so happy! You are alive!
我太高兴了!你还活着!
I'm so happy!
我太高兴了!
I will lick you!
我要舔你!
I will lick you in front of everyone to show my joy.
我要在众人面前舔你 表现我有多高兴
Oh. Ohhh!
噢!
Boy, he really likes that dog.
兄弟,他真的很爱那只狗
Burgundy! Burgundy!
博根狄!博根狄!
Burgundy! Burgundy!
电影精选列表