我想我把你的巧克力松鼠吃掉了
All right, guys. Let's focus up.
好了,伙计们,开会
Morning, everyone.
早上好
Here are the stories we're going to be chasing today.
这是我们今天将要讨论的问题
- No, of course not.
- 不,当然不是
- Strictly professional. - Wonderful.
- 只是公事往来 - 好极了
- Hmm. - Great.
好
Shall I pick you up
我要接你么
8:00?
Mm, 9:00.
( clears throat )
Downstairs?
楼下?
Mr. Burgundy, you have a massive erection.
伯甘蒂,你完全勃起了
Really? ( laughs )
真的么?
Yes, I do. Um...
哦,是的…
I'm sorry, it's the--
真抱歉…
- it's the pleats. - Mm.
是裤子褶皱
It's actually an optical illusion.
只是错觉而已
It's the pattern on the pants.
是裤子的款式
It's not flattering in the crotchal region.
这不是故意拍马屁
I'm actually taking them back right now.
我马上就收回
Taking them back to the pants store.
收回原处
Oh, this is awkward.
真是尴尬
I'm gonna walk--
我要走动…
I'm gonna walk this situation off
解决这个问题
and I will see you later. Nothing to look at.
回头见,没有什么好看的
Go back to work, everyone.
大家都工作
Don't act like you're not impressed.
不要装做你们不在意
Don't look at me right now.
现在不要看我
I'm walking around the office.
我回办公室
My new walk.
我新的走路方式
I have a situation right now I'm trying to walk off.
我现在有情况,要走开
Okay, and Veronica Corningstone, she's just--
维罗妮卡.考宁斯通,她只是…
she's just dying to quit her job
她早盼著辞掉工作
so that she can take care of me and have babies.
这样她就可以照顾我和孩子们
( door opening, closing )
Hey, gang.
嘿
Papa's home.
爸爸回来了
Oh, honey.
喔,亲爱的
I am so glad you're home.
真高兴你回来了
My alabaster doll.
我可爱的宝贝
Gentlemen.
先生们
You look great.
你们气色不错
No eye contact!
不要偷看!
( laughs )
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
I've spent all day cleaning your Emmys
我整天都在准备晚餐
and preparing dinner in the nude.
清理房♥间
Oh, let's make whoopie.
我们先来亲热吧
And then I'm going to go drinking with the news team for two days.
然后我要同新闻组的同事们去办事两天
Wonderful. Wonderful!
好极了!
Ow!
噢!
Bite it! Bite it!
咬吧!
- Oh, yes! - Oh, yeah!
对!
You are a bad boy.
你真是坏家伙
I'm bad. I need to go to the principal's office.
我是坏,我需要去总部
I love my life.
我爱我的生活
It looks like our broadcast last night
我们昨晚播音的收视率
received a two-point ratings boost,
似乎猛增了两个点
and the decision has been passed down
所以我们通过了如下决定
to make Veronica our co-anchor.
让维罗尼卡作我们的副主播
- What? - No. No!
- 什么? - 不,不!
No!
不!
- No! - No!
- 不! - 不!
- No! - This is wonderful.
- 不! - 太好了
Ed, come here, you big silly man. You big silly man.
艾德,过来,你真是傻得可爱,你真是傻得可爱
- We did it. - What is this, amateur hour?
- 终于成功了 - 这是什么啊,业余时间?
- # Sunshine, go away today... # - Damn it!
- ∮ 灿烂的阳光啊,今天别傻了… ∮ - 他妈的!
# I don't feel much like dancing #
∮ 我不太想跳舞 ∮
# Some man's gone, he's trying to run my life #
∮ 有人走了,他要去经历我的生活 ∮
# Don't know what he's asking #
∮ 不知道他在要求什么 ∮
# When he tells me I better get in line #
∮ 他告诉我最好协调好一切 ∮
# I can't hear what he's sayin' #
∮ 我却无法听到他说的话 ∮
# When I grow up I'm gonna make it mine #
∮ 我长大后我要让它归我所有 ∮
# These ain't dues... #
∮ 这不值得… ∮
What Brian didn't tell you
布赖恩没有告诉你们
was that those were not real pirates.
那不是真的海盗
- They looked convincing, though. - Oh, yes.
- 尽管他们看起来令人信服 - 噢,不错
Well, for all of us here at Channel 4 News,
好了,各位收看4频道新闻的观众
I'm Ron Burgundy.
我是朗·伯甘蒂
You stay classy, San Diego.
保持优雅,圣迭戈
And thanks for stopping by.
感谢收看
But mainly stay classy.
主要是要保持优雅
- Thanks for stopping by. - Stay classy, I'm Ron Burgundy.
- 感谢收看 - 保持优雅,我是朗·伯甘蒂
- Thanks for stopping by. - Stay classy.
- 感谢收看 - 保持优雅
- Ron Burgundy. - ( clears throat )
朗·伯甘蒂
You are a real hooker, and I'm gonna slap you in public.
你真是个贱♥人♥,我要当众侮辱你
( chuckles )
You have way too much pubic hair.
你阴毛真多啊
Actually, that's a point of pride.
事实上,这也是引以为豪之处
I'm very proud of my mane of pubic hair, so thank you.
我很得意有棕色的阴毛,所以感谢你
You have man boobs. ( chuckling )
你的乳♥房♥♥也蛮大
You've got a dirty, whorish mouth.
瞧你那张下流的、妓♥女♥的嘴巴
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary.
我要插到你的子♥宫♥
- A straight shot. - Ooh, ow.
- 直捣花心 - 呜,嗷
Right to the baby-maker.
直接抵达子♥宫♥
Ah, jazz flute is for little fairy boys.
啊,爵士长笛是漂亮男孩用的
Okay, you know what? That's uncalled for.
不错,知道吗?不必那样
I can't work with this woman. It's terrible.
我无法和这个女人共事了,太恐怖了
Ron? Ron! I never wanted it to be like this.
朗?朗!我不想事情变成这样
I can't believe you did this to me! Are you happy?
我无法相信你居然这样对我!你高兴了吗?
No, Ron, I'm not! It was supposed to be a joke.
不,朗,我没有!只是开个玩笑
I mean, it's still kind of funny.
我是说,还是比较好笑
But it's not.
但却并非那样
I have nothing left! Nothing!
我一无所有了!一无所有!
I've been reduced to rubble!
我沦为了所有人的骂料!
Don't you know I would never say the word fuck?
你难道不知道我绝不会说「操」这个词的吗?
I would never fucking ever fucking say that!
我他妈绝不会说的!
Ever!
绝不会!
Let's go. These people are about to pull you apart.
我们走,这些人会撕了你
I'm sorry. Get your hands off him, you bastards!
抱歉,别碰他,你这个贱♥货♥!
Don't you know I would never say fuck?
你难道不知道我绝不会说「操」这个词的吗?
- Fuck! - Move.
- 操! - 快走
No! No!
不!不!
Mr. Burgundy, you should be ashamed of yourself.
伯甘蒂先生,你应该感到愧疚
- Please, l-- - You're an awful man!
- 拜托,我… - 你真是个烂人!
You are truly a disappointment to us all, Mr. Burgundy!
你让我们彻底地失望,伯甘蒂先生!
Narrator: Bob Dylan once wrote,
(旁白)鲍勃.戴兰写道
"The times, they are a-changin'."
「时间能改变一切」
Ron Burgundy had never heard that song.
朗·伯甘蒂从未听过这首歌♥
So when he fell, he fell hard.
所以他一旦跌倒,就跌得很惨
Announcer: It's Channel 4 News at 6:00!
(报幕员)下面是4频道的6:00新闻!
Hello, this is Ron.
喂,我是朗
Hello.
喂
Who's there? I'm talking. Hello.
谁啊?我在,喂
Who is this?
你是谁?
Baxter, is that you?
巴克斯特,是你吗?
Baxter!
巴克斯特!
Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee.
如果你在米尔沃基就叫两声
Is this Wilt Chamberlain?
是维尔特.张伯伦吗?
Have the courage to say something. Hello!
鼓起勇气说话啊,喂!
Hello!
喂!
( yells )
Oh, Tino, thank you for letting me come in here.
噢,迪诺,谢谢你让我来这儿
电影精选列表