博根狄!博根狄!
Burgundy! Burgundy!
博根狄!博根狄!
Hi, Ron.
嗨,威
It's always a long fall from the top, isn't it?
从这掉下去很高,对不?
Easy, Wes.
放松,西哥
I've been waiting to say this to you for a long time.
这话我已等了很久
- All right. - Deep down in my stomach,
- 好吧 - 一直藏于心底
with every inch of me,
遍布全身肌肤
I pure, straight
我完全,非常
hate you!
恨你!
But, God damn it, do I respect you!
但...该死,我很尊重你!
Thank you,
谢谢
brother.
兄弟
Burgundy! Burgundy!
博根狄!博根狄!
Today we spell redemption
今天我们明白到救赎
R-O-N.
就-是-威
Burgundy! Burgundy!
博根狄!博根狄!
Ron, you're my hero!
威,你是我的英雄!
Ron, I think you've got a story to report.
威,我想你有单新闻要报导了
Are you sure, Ed?
真的吗,爱德?
Do it.
去干吧
It's the story you were born to tell.
这是你注定要报导的
San Diego's waiting. Go get 'em.
圣地亚哥在等着你,去吧
Make way!
让开!
Ron Burgundy's about to report on pandas!
威博根狄将要报导熊猫的消息!
Count me down. Three.
开始倒数,3
You're live, Mr. Burgundy.
你在直播,博根狄先生
This is Ron Burgundy,
我是威博根狄
proudly reporting once again for Channel 4 News.
很骄傲地能再次在第4频道新闻报导
Today's story is one of the more remarkable things
今天的新闻是可一不可再的消息
ever to happen to San Diago
尤其是对圣地亚哥
or even the world.
甚至全世界
But in order to properly retell it,
但为了准确地报导这件事情
I'm going to need some help
我需要我的
from my co-anchor,
副主播帮助
Miss Veronica Corningstone.
花女歌♥宁史东小姐
- High-pressure system-- - No, no, no, no, Brick.
- 真是令人紧张... - 不,不,不,不,砖头
- High-pressure system-- - Go stand over there.
- 真是令人紧张... - 站到那里去
Oh, Ron.
威
Ron, there are literally thousands of men
威,有上千名的主播
that I should be with instead,
可以代替我的
but I am 72% sure that I love you.
但我有72%肯定,我爱的是你
Yes, redemption was sweet for Ron Burgundy.
〔是的,救赎对威博根狄来说很美好〕
Yes! Ron!
好!威!
- As for the news team: - Stop it! Ron!
- 〔至于新闻小组〕 - 停下来!威!
Champ Kind went on to become a commentator for the NFL,
冠军佬后来去了《NFL》当评论员
but was later fired after being accused
但不久就解雇,原因是他被控
of sexual harassment by Terry Bradshaw.
对男同事泰利伯梳进行性骚扰
Excuse me.
请问
Is that Sex Panther you're wearing?
你的古龙水是性感黑豹吗?
Brian Fantana went on to have great success
高贵芬也变得很成功
as the host of the hit reality TV show
是因为他在《霍士电视台》主持了
"lntercourse lsland" on the Fox Network.
真实电视节目《交流之岛》
Anyone seen Brick?
有人看见砖头了吗?
- Brick? - Don't! That tickles!
- 砖头? - 别这样,很痒!
No, that tickles me! Come on!
不,太痒了!别这样!
Brick Tamland is married with 1 1 children
砖头添结婚后有11个孩子
and is one of the top political advisors
而且成为了顶尖级的政♥治♥顾问
to the Bush White House.
在白宫协助布殊总统
I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!
我也要搔你!我也要搔你!
And Ron and Veronica didn't stay in San Diego long.
〔至于威和花女 没在圣地亚哥留了很久〕
I chose them as my replacement,
〔我挑选他们取代我的位置〕
and they became the first mixed-gender network news team,
〔他们成为新闻界第一对男女播音组合〕
and they're still doing it today.
直至今时今日
From all of us here at the World News Center,
多谢大家收睇世界新闻报导中心
I'm Veronica Corningstone.
我是花女歌♥宁史东
And I'm Ron Burgundy.
而我是威博根狄
You stay classy, planet Earth.
保持漂亮吧,地球
# Carry on, my wayward son #
# There'll be peace when you are done #
# Lay your weary head to rest #
# Don't you cry no more... #
Oh! Great Odin's raven!
伟大奥丁的掠夺!
Oh! By the hammer of Thor!
以雷神之锤之名!
Oh! Saint Damien's beard!
以圣戴尔胡子之名!
Sweet grandmother's spatula!
甜蜜的嬷嬷铁铲!
Oh! Hot pot of coffee!
很烫的咖啡!
Uncle Jonathan's corncob pipe!
庄纳森叔叔的大条玉米!
I'm gonna shoot you with a BB gun when you're not looking.
妳再不注意的话我就用气鎗射妳
In the back of the head.
射妳的后脑
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're not very bright. You know that, right?
你不是很聪明,你该知道的,对不?
You're actually quite a dullard.
你实在是个笨蛋
Everyone here knows it.
这里的人都知道
If I'm a dullard, you're the, uh, the dull--
若我是笨蛋,妳是,唔,笨...
Oh! Can't think of anything to say, can you?
想不到说什么,对不?
Yes, I can. I can think of a lot of things to say.
不,我想到,我想到很多东西说
Like, you're a dirty bitch.
就像,妳是个肮脏的贱东西
Well, Ron, I'm gonna put poison--
好的,威,我要落毒...
Oh, my God!
我的天!
I drank a lava lamp. It wasn't lava.
我喝了杯熔岩灯,不是熔岩
I ate a whole bunch of fiberglass insulation.
我吃了一堆玻璃纤维绝缘体
It wasn't cotton candy like that guy said.
却发现那人骗我是棉花糖
My stomach's itchy.
我的胃很痒
I pooped a hammer.
我痾了一枝锤
I pooped a tape recorder.
我痾了一部录音机
I pooped a Cornish game hen.
我痾了康瓦耳比赛的母鸡
Uh...
唔...
Nope.
不
You do not take a tone with me,
你不再说话客气点
'cause I will give you a rap right on the Jack Johnson!
我会使出拳王之手来惩罚你!
- Okay. - Yes.
- 好的 - 是的
Now this is happenin'.
现在有事发生了
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
- Hah! - What are you doing?
- 呀! - 你在干什么?
What are you--
你在...
Action.
开镜
We'll go back to doing what I do best--
我们去做我最擅长的...
I guess we'll go back to doing what I do best, show off.
我想我们去做我最擅长的,炫耀一下
When do we get started?
我们什么时候开始?
When do we get started?
我们什么时候开始?
- That's my line. - When do we get started?
- 那是我的台词 - 我们什么时候开始?
You say, "Whenever you like."
你该说:「你想哪时就哪时」
Whenever you like.
你想哪时就哪时
Keep it rollin'. This is good stuff.
继续拍,这是好材料
...an area bank in a daring...
...《地区银行》在一个美丽...
Probably not the same one. Probably not the same guy.
该不是同一间银行,该不是同一个劫匪
Brick, before I let you go,
砖头,先让我问你
are you still having your celebrity golf tournament this summer?
你今夏还会参加《名人高尔夫球巡回赛》吗?
No, too many people died last year.
不,去年死了很多人
So we're not gonna do--
所以我们不打算...
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起,对不起
They named it San Diego.
他们命名为圣地亚哥
Which in German means, "a whale's vagina."
德文的意思是指鲸鱼的阴♥道♥
This is the most ridiculous thing ever.
这是我听过最荒谬的事
# Carry on, my wayward son #
# There'll be peace when you are done #
# Lay your weary head to rest #
# Don't you cry #
# Don't you cry no more #
Way to handle him. That was nice.
我们令他无话可说,真好
It sure is good to be number one.
第一(痾尿)当然是最好
It sure beats the hell out of number two.
那当然比他妈的第二(痾屎)好
We are laughing!
我们都在笑!
And we are very good friends.
而我们是好朋友
电影精选列表