You poop mouth! Get all the poop out of your mouth!
你的嘴在痾屎!所有的屎由你的嘴痾出来!
If I were to give you money out of my wallet, would that ease the pain?
若我把所有的钱都从银包掏出来给你 会不会舒缓你的痛苦呢?
I hate you, Ron Burgundy! I hate you!
我恨你,威博根狄!我恨你!
Ron? Ron!
威?威!我也不想弄成这样
I can't believe you did this to me! Are you happy?
不敢相信 妳竟然这样陷害我,现在妳高兴吧?
No, Ron, I'm not!
不,威,一点也不!
I have nothing left! Nothing!
我现在什么也没有!没有了!
I've been reduced to rubble!
我现在身败名裂了!
Let's go. These people are about to pull you apart.
走吧,这些人差不多要把你碎尸了
No! No!
不!不!
Mr. Burgundy, you should be ashamed of yourself.
博根狄先生,你该为自己感到羞耻
- Please, l-- - You're an awful man!
- 对不起,我... - 你真是个可怕的人!
You are truly a disappointment to us all, Mr. Burgundy!
你实在令我们失望,博根狄先生!
Bob Dylan once wrote,
〔鲍迪伦曾经写过一首歌♥〕
"The times, they are a-changin'."
〔风水轮流转〕
Ron Burgundy had never heard that song.
〔威博根狄从没听过这首歌♥〕
So when he fell, he fell hard.
〔所以当他跌倒时,伤得更痛〕
It's Channel 4 News at 6:00!
〔这里是第4频道6:00新闻报导〕
Good evening, San Diego.
〔晚安,圣地亚哥〕
I'm lead anchor Veronica Corningstone.
〔我是女主播花女歌♥宁史东〕
Tonight's top story: an ultrasound of Ling Wong,
〔今晚的头条新闻,是王玲的劲爆消息〕
the most famous panda in the world,
〔世上最著名的熊猫〕
shows that her baby is doing quite well.
〔她未诞生的孩子情况很好〕
No!
不!
Ron Burgundy, stay classy.
我是威博根狄,保持漂亮
Hello, this is Ron.
哈啰,我是威
Hello.
哈啰
Who's there? I'm talking. Hello.
你是谁?我在问你是谁,哈啰
Who is this?
你是谁?
Baxter, is that you?
巴斯特,是你吗?
Baxter!
巴斯特!
Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee.
若你在密尔瓦基的话就吠两声吧
Is this Wilt Chamberlain?
那你在威尔特张伯伦吗?
Have the courage to say something. Hello!
鼓起勇气说话啊,哈啰!
Hello!
哈啰!
Hey, you watch yourself, mister.
行路要带眼,先生
Hey, lady in the red hat. Yeah.
红帽女郎,好
You smell.
你很臭
Guys. Guys, it's me, Ron.
各位,各位,是我啊,威
Fellas!
兄弟!
Harken said he'd fire us if we talked to you.
哈根说 若我们和你说话,他会解雇我们
- What? - I'm sorry.
- 什么? - 对不起
I-- Brian!
我...高贵!
- It's Ronnie! - Ron!
- 是小威啊! - 威!
- Champ! - Ron!
- 冠军! - 威!
Champ, come on. Come on!
冠军,不是吧,别这样!
Go, Brick.
走吧,砖头
My sweet Brick.
我亲爱的砖头
Brick, come hug me. I know you want to.
砖头,过来拥抱我,我知你一直想这样
I am completely miserable, San Diego!
我现在非常凄惨了,圣地亚哥!
It's so damn hot!
真♥他♥妈♥的热!
Milk was a bad choice!
不该选择喝牛奶!
三个月后
Yes, yes. Chris, listen to me.
是的,是的,基思,听我说
Put down the gun and let the marching band go.
把鎗放下并让游♥行♥乐队走
We'll play it off as a prank.
我们会把这事当成恶作剧
We'll straighten it out later. I'm getting another call.
稍后再去澄清,我要接另一个电♥话♥
Ed Harken.
爱德哈根
What? Oh, my God!
什么?我的天!
Listen, everybody, Ling Wong the panda is giving birth!
大家听着,熊猫王玲快要生了!
Get Corningstone over there right away!
找歌♥宁史东过去采访!
The network is picking up the feed.
广播界将会对此广泛报导
I want a shot of that panda being born!
我要有熊猫生产时的特写!
This is Ted Nightingale, Channel 6 News Los Angeles,
我是坏男孩,洛杉矶第6频道新闻
reporting from the San Diego Zoo.
现于圣地亚哥动物园直击报导
And this is the moment
在这个时刻
the entire world has been waiting for.
全世界都在等待着
I can only speculate as to the sex of the panda,
我只能推测这熊猫的性别
but if I had to guess, I'd say female.
若要我猜的话,我会说是雌熊猫
- Excuse me. Press. - Hey, lady, watch it.
- 借过,传媒 - 女仕,小心
Excuse me, I'm press. Thank you. What do you got?
对不起,我是传媒,谢谢,情况如何?
Nothing. All I can see is a blue curtain.
什么也没有,只能看到一道蓝色帘
Oh, damn it.
该死
Go over there and see if you can get a shot. I'll go this way.
去那里看看能否拍摄到,我去这边
Hey, lady, why don't you go fetch me a sandwich?
嗨,女仕 不若妳帮我买♥♥份三文治过来吧?
Okay, I'll go get your sandwich.
好的,我就去帮你买♥♥一份
Then I'll show you the ratings where you're number two to a woman.
之后我会证明 你的收视率是女人的第二(痾屎)
Ouch. Don't lose any more hair over it.
别再脱发了
- Whatever. - We're live, Mr. Mantooth.
- 怎说怎好 - 我们在直播,文先生
Good afternoon, San Diego.
午安,圣地亚哥
We're here today to celebrate the birth of a panda.
今天我们在庆祝熊猫的出世
# Sky rockets in flight #
火箭在飞翔
# Afternoon delight #
中午的快乐
# Af-- #
# I make fart noises with my mouth #
我的嘴能发出放屁的声音
- # And I like to cut-- # - Hey, nut job!
- 而且我想剪... - 痴线佬!
Quit the singin'!
别再唱!
Creeping out all the regulars.
吓走了我的顾客
I'm expressing my inner anguish through the majesty of song!
我要以雄伟的歌♥曲 来抒发我内心的苦恼!
Look, drunkie, you been coming in here every day,
听着,醉汉,你每天都来这里
stinking up the joint with your craziness.
疯了般弄臭这里的欢乐
Now, what the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么问题?
I got no heart!
我的心碎了!
Because a she-devil stole it!
因为那女魔头偷去了!
You know what the worst part about it is?
你知最差的是什么?
She's better than me!
她比我出色!
She's better than me.
她比我出色
You know, times are changing.
我告诉你,风水轮流转
Ladies can do stuff now.
女仕们现在很能干
You're gonna have to learn how to deal with that.
你该学会怎样接受现实
What? Were you saying something?
什么?你刚才在说话?
Look, I don't speak Spanish.
听着,我不懂西班牙文
Ah.
呀
Scotty.
史葛
Scotty, I have the shot.
史葛,我这里能拍摄
Scotty. Scotty!
史葛,史葛!
Hey, uh,
嗨
that is some fantastic shot you got there.
在这里拍摄会拍到些好素材啊
The kind of shot that gets you to the top of network news.
好得可以成为新闻界的顶尖儿
- Oh, well, we hope. - We at public television,
- 希望吧 - 我们是公共电视台
we're really down with the woman's lib thing.
我们的确有时比不上女人聪明
That is so refreshing to me.
这真的令我精神为之一振
Because the struggle I've--
因为我们虽然有竞争...哗...呀...
Howie, we have the shot.
夏域,这里有好位置
Up a little. Up, up.
上一点,上,上
Oh. You son of a bitch!
你这贱种!
Shh!
Don't want to wake up your friends.
别吵醒妳的朋友
〔请肃静,熊在冬眠!〕
Help!
救命!
- Simply vanished. - How do you lose your lead anchor?
- 突然不见了 - 你怎能不跟着你的女主播?
- I can't find Corningstone. - Where the hell is she?
- 我找不到歌♥宁史东 - 她到底去了哪里?
- No one's seen her. - I can't believe this.
- 没人看到她 - 难以置信
Every news outlet in the world is looking for coverage on this.
全世界的新闻部都期盼着转播
I've got no damn lead anchor!
我却没有该死的主播!
Damn it! Get me a phone.
该死!给我电♥话♥
I can't believe I'm about to do this.
真难相信我要这样做
Rocky's, bar, grill, fine dining.
《洛奇酒吧》,烤肉,上餐提供
- Is there an anchorman there? - Hold on.
- 有个主播在吗? - 等等
This is killing me. I'd rather slit my throat.
我真受不了,我宁可割喉自尽
- Hello? - Hello?
- 哈啰? - 哈啰?
- Is this Ron? - Who is this?
- 是威吗? - 你是谁?
电影精选列表