好了
Okay.
操
Shit.
布丽奇特 你能过来下吗
Bridget, can you get in here?
我需要你帮个忙
I need your help with something.
布丽奇
Hey, Bridge?
我马上就过去 行吗
I'll be in there in one minute, okay?
我得先把他哄好
I'm trying to put him down.
你要出门的话 最好带件毛衣
But, uh, bring a sweater if you're gonna be out and about.
我只要你过来帮个小忙 听到了吗
I just need your help for a goddamn second, all right?
说到出门
So, uh, speaking of getting out...
-布丽奇特 -妈 我说真的
- Bridget. - Mom, seriously.
神啊
God.
汤米 这周末打算做点什么
Hey, Tommy, what do you got happening for this weekend?
你最近怎么样
Hey, how are you doing?
这周末我们有很多重要的事情要办
We've actually got a lot of great events coming up this weekend.
要是你周四晚上去费城的话
If you go down to Philadelphia on Thursday night...
布丽奇特
Bridget?
美国女人
布丽奇
Hey, Bridge?
布丽奇特
Bridget?
布丽奇 你能过来一下吗
Bridge, can you come in here for a second?
我需要你帮忙 有件事要你帮忙
I need your help. I need your help with something.
你觉得哪双靴子好看
Which boots do you like?
我觉得他又长了一颗新牙
I think he's cutting another tooth or something.
哪双靴子 快点
Which boots? Hurry up.
-布瑞特马上就到了 -黑色的
- Brett's going to be here. - Black.
我觉得棕色的好点
I was thinking the brown.
我不喜欢棕色的那双
I don't like the brown.
上面的带子太多了
There are too many straps going on or something.
我喜欢那些带子
I like all the straps going on.
感觉别有一番风味
I feel like it gives it a little something extra.
话说
So...
他准备带你去哪
Where's he taking you?
梅迪亚新开的一家店
Some new place out in Media.
好像是叫卢斯提卡
Like Rustica or...
卢斯提卡那 还是卢斯提什么的
The Rusticana, or something rusticky.
听起来很高档啊
Ooh, it sounds fancy.
那是 我就是个高档女孩
Well, I'm a fancy girl.
别指望一个汉堡 就想看我的宝贝
Don't expect to buy me a hamburger and get a look at the goods.
-宝贝 -就在这
- Ugh! "The goods"? - Right here.
好了
Okay.
我太胖了 那裙子给你了
I'm fat. You can keep the dress.
我现在只能穿
All I ever wear anymore are
松松垮垮的T恤还有运动裤了
baggy T-shirts and sweatpants anyways.
宝贝 你不胖 只是你现在生活太单调了
You're not fat, sweetie. You're stuck in a rut.
你知道我怀你的时候胖了多少吗
Do you know how much weight I gained when I had you?
-不知道 -四十斤
- No. - Forty-five pounds.
你骗人
That's a lie.
我说真的
I'm serious!
我那时疯狂地想吃东西
I had this crazy, crazy craving all the time.
当时352街上有家店
There was this place...
叫做车轮滚滚
out on 352 called Wagon Wheel.
现在已经不在那了 但当时那家店很大
It's not there anymore, but it was this big, like...
起源于美国加州的连锁餐厅品牌
就像时时乐一样
like Sizzler-type place.
每天晚上 我朋友凯伦·G·鲁索
And every night, my friend, Karen G. Russo,
都会过来接我
used to pick me up.
然后我们就一起去车轮滚滚
And we'd drive over to Wagon Wheel
我会买♥♥那个麻辣肉丸
so that I could get the spicy meatballs,
再在上面淋上酸奶油
and I'd top it all off with sour cream.
最后花了两年时间
It took me two goddamn years to
体重才减回之前的水平
get back to my original weight.
所以你完全不必因为自己这样难过
So, you can quit feeling sorry for yourself.
明白吗
Okay?
我只是想让事情回到和从前一样
It's just I want things to go back to the way they were before.
回不到和从前一样了
They are not gonna go back to the way they were.
你得接受变化
You make do with what's left.
我去 是他来了
Oh, shit, that's him.
好了
Okay.
好了 我看起来怎么样
All right. How do I look?
-不错 -只是不错吗
- You look pretty. - Just pretty?
难道不迷人 不惊艳 不美丽吗
Not drop-dead, or stunning, or beautiful?
你和往常一样迷人 惊艳 美丽
You look drop-dead and stunning and beautiful as always.
-宝贝 爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you, sweetie. - I love you, too.
不用等我了
Don't wait up.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你帅呆了
You look handsome.
你在外面干什么呢
What the hell are you doing out there?
我在调床头灯灯光
Setting up the lights on the catwalk.
出来吧
Come on out.
这些真的是你自己挑的吗
Did you really pick these out yourself?
柜台小姐跟我说
The girl at the counter told me
最近那些辣妹都穿这个
it's what all the hot mistresses are wearing these days.
太他妈搞笑了
Oh, that's really fucking funny.
宝贝 快出来
Come on out, babe.
我等得快疯了
You're driving me crazy out here.
先放点音乐啊 老天
Well, put some music on, for Christ's sake.
没什么比静悄悄地跳舞更烂了
There's nothing worse than dancing in the quiet.
往回倒 往回倒 我喜欢那首
Whoa, go back, go back. I like that one.
这一首吗
This one?
对
Yeah.
他又翻我的内♥裤♥抽屉了
He was in my panty drawer again.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为内♥裤♥都在地板上扔着
Because they're all over my floor.
他到底为什么对内♥裤♥情有独钟
What is it with him and the panties, anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
或者他喜欢那种触感吧
Maybe he likes how they feel, or something.
真奇怪
It's weird.
一点也不奇怪 妈妈 他还是个宝宝
It's not weird, Mom. He's a baby.
他不知道自己在干什么
He doesn't know what he's doing.
他知道的
He knows something.
衣柜一共有六个抽屉 他从来不翻袜子的
Six drawers in that dresser, he never goes after the socks.
话说
So, um...
泰勒发消息问我
Tyler texted me...
明晚要不要和他共进晚餐
to see if I wanted to go to dinner with him tonight.
拜托 别这个表情嘛
So... Oh, come on, don't make that face.
你能替我照看小杰几个小时吗
Can you watch J for me for a couple of hours?
我有选择吗
If I have to.
别被他甜言蜜语一哄
Don't let him sweet-talk to you
你就又那什么了啊
into starting something up again.
我是说 别太健忘了
I'm just saying, you get amnesia.
他说两句好听的 带你出去
He says one nice thing, takes you out...
你就把他对你做的烂事抛到脑后了
Poof! You forget all the shitty things he has done to you.
至少他正在努力
Well, at least he's making an effort.
他要是真的在努力
If he was making an effort,
他就会偶尔过来看看他儿子
he'd come over to see his son once in a while,
而不是天天打游戏 收拾自己的烂摊子
instead of playing video games and scratching his ass.
天呐 千万别提布瑞特带我出去的事
Oh, Christ, don't say nothing about Brett taking me out, okay?
-我不会提的 -说真的 布丽奇
- I won't. - I'm serious, Bridge.
我现在可不想听她啰里啰嗦的
I don't wanna hear her shit right now.
-我不会说的 -是吗
- I won't. Jeez Louise. - Yeah?
我拿点牛奶
I need some milk.
男孩们马上要起床了
The boys are about to get up.
跟妹妹住的这么近 你可真幸运
Aren't you lucky you live so close to your little sister?
不敢想象没有我你可怎么活
I'm not sure how you'd survive without me.
有事情就说 我会搞定的
Something tells me I'd manage.
你能叫特里来修一下垃圾处理器吗
Will you send Terry over to fix the garbage disposal?
每次一打开 就会有这种声音
Every time I turn it on, it makes this like...
听着像里面卡了一只猫似的
...sound, like there's a cat stuck in there or something.
你跟布瑞特昨晚的约会怎么样
So, how was your night out with Brett?
反正我什么都没说
What? I didn't say anything.