因为如果是我七年前的照片
'Cause if it's like a picture from seven years ago
小麦色皮肤 紧致的臀部
when I was tan and my ass was tight
胸部还坚挺着
and my tits were standing up.
哪张照片
What picture?
这是最近的
A new picture.
他叫什么
What's his name?
克里斯·麦奎尔
Chris McGuire.
我们可以一起出去 这样容易点儿
We could all go out together, if it makes it easier.
小黛
Hey, Deb?
怎么了
Yeah?
杰克叔叔和多蒂阿姨来了
Uncle Jack and Aunt Dottie are here.
你怎么样
How are you?
该死
Oh, shit.
对 很好 我转过身
Yeah, so, great. I turn around,
我回来坐下 那家伙就把一杯啤酒
I sit back down, and the guy pours a cup of beer
倒在了我的头上
on top of my head.
就这样
Yeah.
得了吧 告诉我你把他揍了一顿
Oh, come on. Tell me you knocked him out.
没有 我倒是想 相信我
No, I wanted to. Trust me.
但我让我侄子坐在了我旁边
But I got my nephew sitting right next to me.
你懂的
So, you know,
我只是在硬撑
I'm just stuck with it the entire game, you know,
全身被啤酒弄得透湿 屁♥股♥都快冻掉了
drenched in beer, freezing my ass off.
但你能怎么办呢
But, you know, what can you do?
话说 小黛 你喜欢橄榄球吗
So, uh, Deb, you like football?
不 不怎么喜欢
Oh, no, not really. No.
那你平时玩什么
What do you, uh, like to do for fun?
睡觉
Sleep.
忙于工作和学业
So busy with work and school.
只要有时间 我一般都睡觉
When I have time off, I usually just sleep.
对 好吧 我懂了
Right. Yeah, I understand that.
那你不累 不上班的时候
Well, when you're not tired and working,
你喜欢做什么
what do you like to do?
我都记不清我上次休息是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I wasn't tired and working.
这样吧
You know what?
我要去下洗手间 小黛 要来吗
I'm going to go to the bathroom. Deb, do you want to come?
不了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
-晚安 - 晚安
- Night. - Night.
送小杰过来
Send J over.
杰西 快
Jesse? Come on.
-你好 -你怎么回事
- Hello. - What was that?
什么
What?
你整晚不说话
You didn't say a word all night.
你坐在那就像个雕塑
You just sat there like a little statue.
因为很显然我不想待在那里
Yeah, because I obviously didn't want to be there.
那你为什么要去
Then why did you go?
是你逼我去的
Because you made me.
-晚安 小凯阿姨 -晚安 亲爱的
- Night, Aunt Kath. - Night, hon.
我没逼你做任何事 小黛
I didn't make you do anything, Deb.
我累了 我要睡觉了
I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
我知道你很累 所有人都知道
Oh, I know you're tired. Everyone knows you're tired.
你表现得淋漓尽致
You made that very clear.
他很努力了
He made an effort.
-他给你带了花 -他给我买♥♥了花
- He brought you flowers. - Oh, oh, he bought me flowers.
就因为他花了七块五
So I guess since he spent 7.50,
我就该张开腿让他干我吗
I should just spread my legs, let him do me under the booth?
你又不是没干过
You've done it before for less.
花 我就是讨厌花
Flowers. I hate fucking flowers anyway.
它们在桌上等死 闻着像屎一样
All they do is sit on a table and die and smell like shit.
睡觉去 等等 给我来一口
Go to bed. Wait, give me that.
睡觉去
Go to bed.
我们不配 好吗
It's not a match, okay?
他有什么问题吗
What was wrong with him?
很多
A lot of things.
比如
Like?
比如 我觉得他没什么魅力
Like, I didn't find him attractive.
比如 如果他真的想努力
Like, if he really wanted to make an effort
就不会穿着该死的工作服来
he wouldn't have come in his goddamn work clothes.
或许就会洗洗他的脏手
Maybe he would've washed his fucking hands.
好吧 反正他觉得你太老了
Fine. He thought you were too old anyway.
布莱恩 能给我两瓶啤酒吗
Brian, can you give me two of those beers?
好
Yeah.
你要喝一杯吗
Get you started with a drink?
好 请给我来杯百威纯生
Yeah. Could I get a Bud draft, please...
小黛 我不知道你在这上班
Oh, whoa, Deb. I didn't know you worked here.
废话少说
Cut the crap.
我看到你了 你专门来我这的
I just saw you. You turned to my station.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要个芝士牛肉三明治 还有炸洋葱
I'm gonna do the, uh, cheesesteak and fried onions.
不 我是说 你想干什么
No. I mean, what do you want?
我38岁了 带着个七岁的男孩
I'm 38 years old, raising a seven-year-old boy.
如果你在找乐子或者交际花
If you're looking for a fling or a party girl
或其他有意思的人
or someone you can have some fun with,
就继续找
just keep on looking.
我只是碰巧是要找个
Well, I just so happen to be in the market
38岁的女服务员
for a 38-year-old waitress
带着七岁的外孙
that has a seven-year-old grandson
看起来没什么意思
that just doesn't like to have any fun at all, so...
挺完美的
it's kind of perfect.
百威纯生 芝士牛肉三明治 炸洋葱吗
Bud draft with a cheesesteak, fried onions?
-番茄酱要吗 -要
- Ketchup? - Hell yes.
周六七点来接我
Pick me up at seven on Saturday.
你想进来吗
You wanna come in?
好
Yeah.
那是特里的房♥子
That's Terry's house.
是的
Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
我们刚回来 你能把小杰送回来吗
Hey, we just got back. Will you send J over?
怎么样
Well, how was it?
挺好的
It was good.
他收拾过吗 穿得怎么样
Did he clean up? How was his outfit?
这个晚点说吧
Can we talk about this later?
他就在我跟前
Because he's standing right in front of me
我等他走了再告诉你
and I want to wait until he leaves
他是个多么糟糕的约会对象
to tell you what a shitty date he was.
好的
Okay.
他一走就给我打电♥话♥
Call me as soon as he's gone.
我要用下洗手间
I'm going to use the bathroom.
别指望了 你不会待很久的
Don't get too comfortable. You're not staying long.
没事 我还有场约会
Oh, that's fine. I got another date
反正我得走的
I got to get to anyway, so...
我是克里斯
I'm Chris.
小杰 这是克里斯
J, this is Chris.
我们刚见过
Yeah, we just met.
洗个澡 在我房♥间看三十分钟电视 好吗
Go take a shower, 30 minutes of TV in my room, okay?
但我想
But I wanted to...
没但是 去吧 三十分钟
But nothing. Go, 30 minutes.
你要啤酒吗
You want a beer?
当然 为什么不
Sure, why not.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以小凯让你好好打扮了下吗
So Kath made you dress up?
她好像有暗示我
She, uh, she might've hinted
改变下行头 效果会好点
that improving my wardrobe could... produce better results, yes.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我喜欢你以前的样子
I liked you better before.
真的吗
Really?
特里给我说了你女儿的事
So, Terry told me about what happened with your daughter.
小黛 我很抱歉
Deb, I'm real sorry.
我不怎么抽烟了 只是
I don't really smoke anymore. I just...
有时候 想抽一下
Every now and then, I get the urge.