to the kidnapping and murder of three other victims.
在德里先生的配合下
With Mr. Derrick's cooperation,
我们找到了杰茜卡·埃德蒙兹 凯莉·瑞尔森
we have located the remains of Jessica Edmonds, Kelly Ryerson,
以及布丽奇特·卡拉汉的遗体
and Bridget Callahan.
现在可以开始提问了
We'll take questions now.
我叫黛博拉·卡拉汉
My name is Deb Callahan.
你丈夫杀了我女儿
Your husband murdered my daughter.
我想跟他谈谈
I want to speak with him.
-请走开 -我 别碰我
- Please go away. - I'm... Don't touch me.
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
我想知道我女儿的事
I want to know what happened to my daughter.
请别打扰我们
Please just leave us alone.
我不会停下的
I'm not going to do that.
在你让我和他谈之前
I am not going to stop coming here
我会一直来这里
until you let me speak to him.
你必须让我和他谈谈
You have to let me speak to your husband.
我要知道到底发生了什么
I need to know what happened to my daughter.
求求你告诉我
I am begging you to tell me.
让他跟我谈谈
Get him to speak to me.
我想知道我女儿是怎么回事
I need to know what happened to my daughter.
求你了
I'm begging you.
求你了
I'm begging you!
该死
Goddamn it.
你好
Hello?
小黛 我是莫里斯警探
Deb, it's Detective Morris. I...
地方检察官办公室今早告诉我
I got word from the DA's office this morning.
弗兰克·德里克将在今天和你见面
Frank Derrick's going to meet with you today.
什么时间
What time?
下午五点
5:00 p.M.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Think so.
小黛 你去吧 我们留在这
Deb, you go. We'll stay back here.
亲爱的 你也想留在这吗
You want to stay here, sweetie?
不 我跟你一起去
No, I want to go with you.
对 所以是四美金吗
Yeah, so four dollars?
-四块钱 -你想
- Four bucks. - Do you want to...
我拿一下我的包
Let me get my bag.
你看这里有好几个
We can see how many are in there.
我只剩四块钱了 所以
I have four bucks left, so, you know?
-那就四块吧 -好
- I'll do them for four. - Okay.
最近怎么样 哥们
How are you doing, bud?
挺好的
Good, good.
真高兴见到你
Good to see you.
在努力学习吗
Studying hard?
是啊
Yeah.
我有女朋友了
I got a girlfriend now.
是吗
Yeah?
是麦洛莉吗
You talking about Mallory?
我们在舞会上接吻了
We made out for the first time at the mixer.
不错
Nice.
看来我这个"大磨王"对你还是有影响的
See, "The Grind King's" rubbing off on you a little.
你快要搬走了
Isn't she going to be heartbroken
她不会伤心吗
now that you're leaving town?
我告诉她我们假期会回来
I told her we'd be back for the holidays.
她说她会等我的
She said she'd wait for me.
挺好的
Good for you.
去帮一下那位女士吧
Why don't you go help that lady?
你来这干什么 克里斯
What are you doing here, Chris?
你不愿意跟我见面
Well, you won't meet up with me.
也不回我电♥话♥
You won't return my calls.
感觉这应该是你离开前 我见你的
Figured that this might be my last chance
最后一次机会了
to see you before you took off.
卖♥♥得怎么样了
How's it going?
到目前为止七十八美金
Seventy-eight dollars so far.
至少够我们到哈里斯堡
Should get us as far as Harrisburg at least.
在那边有什么安排么
Anything set up out there?
没有
Not really.
就租了一年的两卧
Year lease on a two-bedroom place.
也许我能
Well, you know, maybe I could...
偶尔过去看看
take a trip out there sometime,
你知道 避避寒什么的
you know, get out of the cold.
陪陪小杰 还有
Spend some time with J and...
还有你 如果
you too, if...
如果可以的话
you know, if that's... that's all right.
我还爱着你 小黛
I still love you, Deb.
这点从来没变过
That never changed.
至少让我买♥♥点东西
Well, let me at least buy something.
好吗
All right?
反正我有一整个公♥寓♥要填满
Got an entire apartment I need to fill, anyway.
想要哪个
What will it be?
这个多少钱
How much for this?
十五块
Fifteen.
-不用找了 -谢谢
- Oh. Keep it. - Thank you.
至少能帮你走出哈里斯堡
Push you past the Harrisburg city limits at least.
确实有用
That should help.
再见 克里斯
Goodbye, Chris.
准备好了吗 小伙子
You ready, kiddo?
好了 小杰
Okay, J.
每隔几小时就给我打个电♥话♥
You call me every couple of hours,
因为你外婆肯定会忘
because you know your grandmother's going to forget.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
-再见 曾祖母 -再见
- Bye, Gran. - Bye.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
祝你好运 哥们
Good luck, bud.
就是现在了 妈妈
Well, this is it, Mom.
这一刻你等了四十年
The moment you've been waiting for for 40 years.
别闹了
Cut it out.
我的爱
My heart.
好了 你先来
Okay, you first.
一路平安 小黛
Safe travels, Deb.
爱你
Love you.
你要让我妹妹每天都很充实
You keep my sister busy, okay?
那不是你该做的吗
I thought that was your job.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.
系上安全带
Buckle up.
美国女人