你♥他♥妈♥什么时候支持过我
When have you ever fucking supported...
说出一次啊 妈妈
Name one fucking time, Mom!
你说哪次我没有支持你
You name one time when I haven't.
你要我坐在这喋喋不休地全说出来吗
Do you want me to sit here and start rattling them off?
因为我很乐意这么做
Because I'm very happy to do that.
你想要我这样吗 不了
Do you want me to do that? No.
你不想 是因为这样大家都会知道
No. Because then everyone would know
你是怎样的伪君子和骗子
what a fucking hypocrite and a fucking fraud you are.
我对你做过什么吗 小黛
What have I ever done to you, Deb?
老天 我到底做了什么
Oh, god! What is it that I've done
让你这么恨我
that has made you hate me so much?
我这一生 你都想让我闭嘴
My whole life, you've tried to silence me,
因为我没能成为
because I didn't fit in...
让你闭嘴吗 老天
Silence you? Good lord.
你想让我成为的那种人
... to what you wanted me to be.
我没法让你闭嘴
I couldn't silence you,
如果我试过了 就没人能做到
if I try, nobody could!
你所做过的一切
And all you ever did
让我觉得我根本不配开心
was made me feel shitty about feeling good.
唯一的烂人 靠
The only fucking person, damn it!
那个唯一的 唯一的
The only person, the only...
你又开始谈论你♥爸♥了
Oh, here you go again about your father.
-唯一理解你的人 对吗 -对 没错
- The only person who ever understood you, right? - Yes! Yes!
唯一爱过你的人
The only person who ever loved you!
是 你又来 又开始不理我了
Yes! Oh, there you go, tuning me out again.
而且你从未回答过我的问题
And you never answered my fucking question.
你想知道为什么我没去玩扑克吗
You want to know why I didn't play poker?
我他妈刚刚问过你了 不是吗 是的
I just fucking asked you that, didn't I? Yes!
因为蒂姆·哈格提是个混♥蛋♥ 好吗
'Cause Tim Haggerty's an asshole. Okay?
-那些和雷一起玩的人 -或许你才是混♥蛋♥
- All those guys Ray hangs out with, - Maybe you're the asshole!
-他们都他妈是混♥蛋♥ -你有想过这点吗
- they're all fucking assholes... - Did you ever think about that?
或许你♥他♥妈♥才是混♥蛋♥
Maybe you're the fucking asshole.
-我是混♥蛋♥吗 -对
- I'm the fucking asshole? - Yeah!
你知道吗 小凯 把她赶出我的房♥子
You know what, Kath? Get her out of my house.
你想我滚出你家吗
Oh, you want me to get out of your house?
对 请你滚出去
Yes! Please get the fuck out of my house!
你想我走吗 好 去你的
You want me to leave? Fine. Fuck you.
-行 -去你们的
- Okay, cool. - Fuck you all.
杰西 走吧
Jesse, let's go!
你姨妈赶我们走
Your aunt's kicking us out of her house.
但我想玩玩具
But I wanted to play Nerf.
现在就走
Now!
身份不明人员数据库
宾夕法尼亚州
搜索
找到0个案件
白人 女性
帮我抬一下另一边好吗 妈妈
Wanna get the other side, Mom?
给
Here.
你要插二十二根吗
Are you going to put in 22?
对
Yeah.
话说雷在哪 小黛
So, where's Ray, Deb?
在精炼厂 妈
At the refinery, Mom.
别说了 今天别提
Don't start. Not today.
好吗 今天不说
Okay? Not today.
-我现在可以吃蛋糕吗 -现在不行
- Can I have cake now? - Not now.
-还没准备好 -但我饿了
- It's not ready. - But I'm starving.
还没准备好 好吗 坐下
It's not ready, okay? Just sit down.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...
我想感谢所有人
So I just want to thank everyone
因为熬过了这一年
for making it out again this year.
今天 布丽奇特就二十二岁了
Today, Bridget would've been 22 years old.
最重要的是
More than anything,
我希望她知道我们仍爱着她
I just want her to know that we still love her.
我们没有忘记她
that we haven't forgotten about her,
我们还在寻找答案
and that we're still hunting down the answers.
生日快乐 布丽奇特
Happy Birthday, Bridget.
第二次进攻 还有十五米
Second down, 17 yards to go in the quarter...
冲啊 加油
Go! Come on!
太棒了 墨菲
Attaboy, Murph!
我去买♥♥瓶汽水 你们要什么吗
I'm going to go get a soda. Do you guys want anything?
-我可以吃个热狗吗 -当然
- Can I have a hotdog? - Sure.
不要吗
No?
你刚刚在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
在小吃摊 你在和一个男人说话
At the snack stand, you were talking to some guy.
是马特·卡特
Oh, Matt Carter.
我们是高中同学
We went to high school together.
一定很好玩吧
Must be funny, huh?
班上的小丑 你笑的样子
Class clown, the way you were laughing.
不论你想说什么
Whatever you're getting at,
我希望你赶快直说
I wish you would just hurry up and get at it
而不是一直碎碎念
instead of talking all the time about it.
所有人都告诉我
Everybody told me about you,
要我离你远点 小黛
to stay away from you, Deb.
你想我一直为你的房♥子和车子付钱
You want me to keep paying for your house and your car,
还有你♥他♥妈♥昂贵的头发
and your fancy fucking haircuts,
那你就得改变一下态度
then your attitude's gonna change.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
为什么我必须见他
Why do I even have to see him?
因为他是你♥爸♥爸
'Cause he's your dad.
不算是
Not really.
我是说 他从不在我身边
I mean, he has never been around
也没做过什么爸爸该做的事情
or done anything like dads are supposed to do.
我知道
I know.
总有一天 你会来问我
One day, you're gonna come to me,
你会想知道他是什么样的人
and you're gonna wanna know what he was like,
还有他会不会玩滑板
and if he did skateboarding...
会不会打篮球
...played basketball,
你就会有你是谁 你为什么出生
and you're gonna have all these questions
这样的问题
about why you are who you are.
所以 把这当作我未雨绸缪 好吗
So, think of it as me covering my ass, okay?
你好 小伙子
Hey, little man.
我给你带了些火箭瓶
Brought you some bottle rockets.
好久不见了 是吗
It's been a while, huh?
见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴
It's good to see you. It's good to see you.
你都长这么大了 看看你
You got so big. Look at you.
我不干了
I quit.
我希望我能让你这么做
I wish I could.
谢谢你带他来见我
Thanks for bringing him to see me.
所以你现在住在佛罗里达吗
So you're living down in Florida now?
是的 暂时住着比较寒酸的房♥子
Yeah. Sober living house for now.
但如果一切顺利的话
But if things go right,
我和凯莉会买♥♥我们自己的公♥寓♥
Kaylee and me are gonna get our own apartment.
她看起来很善良 泰勒
She seems really sweet, Tyler.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
你真的把我的生活搞砸过
You really fucked me up.
你知道吗
You know that?
那些你胡说八道的
All that shit you made up
关于我虐待布丽奇特的事情
about me being abusive to Bridget.
从那以后大家都用不同的眼光看我
Everyone looked at me different after that.
其实根本没人动过她一根手指头
No one ever laid a finger on her.
我发誓 我现在经历的一半破事
I swear, half the shit I got going on right now
都是因为当初的事情
is because of what happened back then.
我当时的确
I was in a really...
身陷泥潭
bad place.
该死 我女儿丢了
Goddamn, I lost my daughter.
我当时在找人怪罪
I was looking for someone to blame.
你只是个容易的目标
You were just an easy target.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我妈来看过我
My mom came down to visit and...
给我带了些老照片
brought a bunch of old pictures.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
不 你留着吧