with half the men in Delaware County?
-不自豪 没有 -小凯
- Not proud, no. - Kath?
-我现在想喝咖啡了 -好的 马上
- I'll have my coffee now. - Okay. Just a sec.
我知道什么好什么不好
But I know what's good and what's not
因为我已经来过几次了
'cause I've been around a few times.
恭喜你啊
Oh, congratulations.
那要是有别人来呢
Okay, what if someone else came along?
比如汤姆·塞立克吗
Someone else like Tom Selleck?
没错
Yes.
汤姆·塞立克现在走进厨房♥
Tom Selleck walks into this kitchen right now,
他说 "凯茜 我硬了
he says, "Kathy, I gotta hard-on.
我们上楼"
Take you upstairs..."
"小凯 我硬了"
"Kath, I've got a hard-on."
等等
Wait.
"小凯 我硬了 我们上楼
"Kath, I've got a hard-on. Take you upstairs.
我帮你口一小时" 你会说
Go down on you for an hour." Would you say...
你会说
Would you say,
"汤姆 我好想把你日上青天
"Tom, I'd like to fuck your brains out,
但我已经在教堂圣坛前对特里发过誓了"
but I made a promise to Terry at the altar."
会的 我其实会的
Yes, I actually would.
胡说
Bullshit.
-胡说八道 -天呐
- Bullshit. - Oh, god!
天呐 你可能真的会
Oh, god, you probably would.
这就更让人难过了
That's even more depressing.
布丽奇
Bridge!
布丽奇特
Bridget!
布丽奇特
Bridget!
老天啊
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ.
好了好了 没事了
Oh, come on. Okay.
没事了 好了
All right. Okay.
该死
Oh, goddamn it.
你好 我是布丽奇特
Hey, this is Bridget
我是杰西 给我们留言吧
and Jesse. Leave us a message.
布丽奇特 都八点二十了
Bridget, it's 8:20.
我不管你宿醉有多严重
I don't give a shit how hungover you are.
快滚回家
You get your ass home.
我不是你的私人保姆
I'm not your personal babysitter.
没人
No.
来吧
Come on.
你好 小黛阿姨
Hi, Aunt Deb.
-小凯 -在后面
- Hey, Kath? - Down here.
我已经付过钱了
No, I already paid for that.
现金付的吗
What, with cash?
是啊 七百美金
Yeah, 700 dollars.
我得让你照看会儿他
I need you to watch him for a little while.
布丽奇特昨晚没回家
Bridget didn't come home last night.
-怎么回事 -我联♥系♥不到她了
- What's going on? - I can't get ahold of her.
别做傻事 小黛
Don't do anything stupid, Deb.
我去拿钥匙
I'll get my keys.
好了好了 我来了 天呐
All right. All right. I'm coming. Jesus.
-有什么事吗 -布丽奇特在哪儿
- Can I help you? - Where's Bridget?
她在哪儿我怎么知道
How would I know where she is?
她昨晚和泰出去了
She went out with Ty last night
然后就没回家 我觉得她可能睡这里了
and she never came home, so I assume she slept here.
-她没在这儿睡过 -泰勒在哪儿
- She never slept here. - Where's Tyler?
和朋友出去了
Out with some friends.
你不能这样闯进来 小黛
Hey, you can't just barge in here like that, Deb!
你好 卡萝尔
Hey, Carol.
你最好把她弄出去
You'd better get her out of here.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm going to call the cops on her ass!
布丽奇特在哪儿
Where's Bridget?
给你15秒出去 不然我叫警♥察♥了 小黛
You got 15 seconds to get out, or I'm calling the cops, Deb!
告诉我她在哪儿 我就走了
Tell me where she is, and I'll leave.
你为什么要这样
What did you do that for?
我不知道她到底在哪儿
I don't know where the hell she is.
我送她去了珍娜家
I dropped her off at Jenna's house.
送她去了珍娜家
Dropped her off at Jenna's house?
-珍娜·坎宁安 -为什么
- Jenna Cunningham. - Why?
好吧 我们晚饭的时候
All right, we got into an argument
-吵起来了 -倒数十秒
- at dinner... - Down to ten!
闭嘴 妈妈
Shut up, Mom!
她不想回家
And she didn't want to go home.
女生都去那里聚了
The girls were all hanging out over there,
所以我送她过去了
so I dropped her off.
天呐 你这个疯婊♥子♥
Jeez, you crazy bitch.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
你就是个垃圾 你知道吗
You're a piece of trash, you know that?
-五秒 -你这个垃圾玩意儿
- Five seconds. - You're fucking trash.
好了 来吧 小黛 我们走吧
All right, come on, Deb. Let's go.
-我是垃圾 -是啊 你就是垃圾
- I'm trash? - Yeah, you're trash.
你就是个脏婊♥子♥
You're a dirty skank who has phone sex
和所有男友都打性♥爱♥电♥话♥
with all her boyfriends.
我还是垃圾呢
I'm trash.
布丽奇特晚上都睡不好觉
Yeah, Bridget told me she could barely sleep
因为她整晚都能听到她妈在自♥慰♥
because she'd hear her mom fingering herself all night.
你怎么不过来看看你儿子呢
Why don't you ever come by and see your son, huh?
因为你就是个垃圾
Because you're a piece of trash.
因为我知道你会在那儿
Because I know you're going to be there!
-他脑子里都是垃圾 -好了 我叫警♥察♥了
- His brain is about trashed. - That's it. I'm calling.
-快滚出去 -叫吧 卡萝尔
- Get the fuck out of here. - Call them, Carol.
他妈快去叫警♥察♥来
Fucking call them!
滚你的吧
Come on. Fuck you!
-小黛 你不能就这样 -滚你的吧 卡萝尔
- Deb, you can't just go busting - Fuck you, Carol.
闯到别人家里 你知道吗
into people's house like that, you know that?
你现在要去哪儿
Now, where are you going?
她十点左右到的这里
She got here at around ten.
大概吧
I guess.
她不开心
She was upset.
她说她和泰勒吵了一架
Said she had another fight with Tyler.
我们喝了几杯
We had a few drinks.
她大概半夜走的
She left at around midnight, I guess.
所以她就打算走回家吗
So, she was just gonna walk home?
得有五公里吧
It's got to be over three miles.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
我说她应该就在这里过夜
No, I said she should just sleep here,
白天我再开车送她回家
and I'd drive her home in the morning.
但是她说如果你醒来发现
But, um, she said you'd be mad
还得照顾杰西 你会生气的 所以
if you woke up and had to take care of Jesse, so...
她走了
She left.
那布丽奇特的父亲呢
What about Bridget's father?
他不在这里
He's not around.
这样有多久了
How long has that been the case?
自从十七年前他发现我怀孕之后
Since he found out I was pregnant 17 years ago,
他不想和她有关系 所以
he never wanted anything to do with her, so...
小黛 你先坐下 好吗
Deb, would you sit down, please?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他现在住在哪儿
Where is he living now?
南卡罗莱纳州 佛罗里达州
South Carolina, Florida.
听着 你找他就是浪费时间 好吗
Look, you're wasting your time with him, okay?
泰勒·汉里克
Tyler Hanrick,
那才是你们应该去查的人
this is who you need to be looking at.
他们昨晚吵架了
They got into an argument last night.
他承认了
He admitted that.
他一开始就不想让她生下杰西
He never wanted her to have Jesse in the first place.
他之前还对她很暴♥力♥
And he has been violent with her before.
什么叫很暴♥力♥
What... What do you mean he has been violent?
我是说 他打过她
I mean, he has hit her.
不止一次
More than once.
布丽奇特从来都不愿意跟我说
And Bridget never liked telling me
他干的那些恶心事
all the shit he did.
所以说 如果他不止一次动手