小凯说你是个好妈妈
Kath told me you're a great mother.
我希望是真的
I wish that were true.
我十六岁生下布丽奇特
I was 16 years old when I had Bridget.
和一男的睡了两次 就有了
Slept with some guy two times, that was it.
第一个男朋友
First boyfriend?
所有的第一次
First everything.
他想要我打掉
And he wanted me to have an abortion,
但我太想要她了
but I wanted her too bad.
我那时很紧张
I was so nervous,
第一年每晚都睡在她房♥间的地板上
I slept on her floor every night for the first year.
不知道我当时在干什么
I didn't know what I was doing.
我不知道你怎么过来的
I don't know how you made it through it.
我差点没熬过来
I almost didn't.
你还是回来了
Well, you made it back.
回哪了
Back to what?
这才是问题
That's the question.
这说明了什么
What's it telling you?
但愿我知道
I wish I knew.
为什么我放学后不能去音乐节拍
Why can't I go to Music Beats after school?
老师都有谁
Who are the teachers?
-我不知道 -就是啊
- I don't know. - Exactly.
我不想你和我不认识的人独处
I don't want you spending time alone with people I don't know.
提米可以去 布莱恩也是
Timmy's allowed to go. So is Brian.
提米和布莱恩不归我管
I'm not in charge of Timmy and Brian.
你归我管
I'm in charge of you.
你哪也不让我去
You never let me go anywhere.
我感觉你快让我窒息了
I feel like you're suffocating me.
你都不知道"窒息"是什么意思
You don't even know what "suffocating" means.
就是 你不能呼吸
Like, you can't breathe.
我看你呼吸很正常啊
You seem to be breathing just fine to me.
进车里去
Get in the car.
炼钢工的儿子
Steelworkers' Sons.
我们就这么称呼自己
That's what we called ourselves.
你们有什么好的吗
Were you any good?
没有
No, no, no.
我们很恶劣
We were awful.
但我们用了几年游历了
But we, we did the whole Jersey Shore tour
整个泽西海岸
for like a few years.
从波因特普莱森特 一直到原始森林
Point Pleasant, all the way down to Wildwood.
很漂亮
It was beautiful.
大学的女孩们都会扑向你吗
All the college girls throwing themselves at you?
你不会相信的
Oh, you would not believe it.
每晚我走下那个舞台
I would walk off that stage every single night
都要拿个装满短裤的垃圾袋
with a trash bag full of panties.
好吧 有点恶心
Yeah, that was gross.
其实都不是真的
That was actually not true at all.
你知道 我有一个
You know, I had this, uh...
我有一个习惯
I had this routine where...
节目开始的时候我会挑出
I would pick out the prettiest girl in the audience
观众里最漂亮的姑娘
real early on in the show, and...
当最后一首歌♥响起
when the last song came around,
我会邀请她到舞台上和我一起跳舞
I would... ask her to join me on the stage to dance with me.
我会立刻把你挑出来的
You know, I would've picked you out right away.
是吗
Oh, really?
老天
My god.
其实
Um, actually,
你会想要这个的 相信我
you're going to want this. Trust me.
我不会
I'm not.
不 你会喜欢的
No, you're gonna, you're gonna love this.
谢谢大家 请安静下来
Hey, everybody, thank you. Please, please calm down.
那位穿着蓝色牛仔裤和粉色上衣
Would the beautiful girl in the blue jeans
的美丽姑娘
and the gorgeous pink top...
愿意和我一起上台吗
come up here on the stage with me?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我会一直唱下去
Well, I'm not going to sing us out of here
直到你上来
until you're up here with me, so...
我要和我朋友待在一起
I'm just gonna stay here with my friends.
你要和你朋友们一起待在下面吗
Oh, you're going to stay down there with your friends?
是的
Yeah. Mm-hm.
你确定
You sure?
真的吗
Really?
小黛
Oh, Deb.
小黛
Deb.
加油 来试试吧
Come on, try me out.
我跳得不是很好 但你可以试试 来吧
I'm not that good of a dancer but try me out. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我不会跳舞
I don't dance.
我也跳得不好
I'm a terrible dancer, too, so...
刚才都是我瞎编的
I just made all that shit up,
这样你就会和我跳舞了 知道吗
so you'd dance with me, you know?
我猜到了
I figured as much.
炼钢工的儿子
Steelworkers' Sons.
我不知道
I don't know.
小黛
Hey, Deb?
怎么了
Yeah?
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
我不能
I can't.
好了
Okay.
来吧
Come here.
-来吧 -好
- Come here. - Okay.
我不会伤害你的 小黛
I'm not going to hurt you, Deb.
你想说点什么吗 宝贝
You want to say some words, sweetie?
再见 克洛甫
Bye, Clover.
我会想念给你编排障碍训练的
I'm going to miss making you obstacle courses.
我希望你在这的时间很开心
I hope you were happy here.
向我妈妈问好 如果你见到她了
Say hi to my mom if you see her.
阿门
Amen.
大家都在这里了吗
Is everyone here?
除了辛迪都在了
Everyone but Cindy.
该死的辛迪去哪了
Where the fuck is Cindy?
我们15分钟后就要开始了
We're starting in 15 minutes.
她去瓦瓦买♥♥咖啡伴侣了
She went to the Wawa to get coffee creamer.
放松 深呼吸
Relax, breathe.
美丽的新娘在哪里呀
Hello. Hello! Where's the gorgeous bride?
妈 我跟你说了待在楼下
Mom, I told you to stay down
等我们准备好出去
'til we're ready to come out.
我想送你个礼物
Well, I wanted to give you a present.
我和你♥爸♥爸结婚那天就戴着它
I wore this the day your father and I got married.
意思是我必须戴着它吗
Does that mean I have to wear it?
对 这是个传家宝
Yes. It's an heirloom.
你不该喝酒的
Oh, you shouldn't be drinking.
所以 我想你准备接受这一切了
So, I suppose you're gonna go through with this.
我的老天
Oh, my fucking god.
妈 你确定现在要这么做吗
Mom, are you really doing this right now?
我只是在问
I am just asking questions
每个当妈的都会问的问题
that any mother would ask.
你才和他约会了多久 八个星期吗
You've been dating him for what? Eight weeks?
我是说 我都不知道他姓什么
I mean, I don't even know his last name.
麦奎尔
McGuire!
你看 我都不知道
Well, see, I didn't know that.
请柬上写了啊
It's on the invitation.
小凯 能帮我拿根烟吗
Kath, could you get me a cigarette, please?
不许抽烟 你裙子会染上烟味的
Don't smoke. Your dress is going to smell.
老天
Oh, my god.
我不是想让你焦虑
I am not trying to make you anxious.
但是八周真的太短了
But eight weeks is just not enough time
你没法认清一个人
to get to know somebody...
所以你是想进来劝阻我吗
So you thought you would come in here and talk me out of it?
我想我该试试
Well, I thought I'd give it a try.
我听过你的话吗 妈妈
Have I ever listened to you, Mom?