Well, you say it like that then... yeah.
好吗
Yeah?
好吧 为什么不去
Yeah. Why the hell not?
我睡了
I'm going to bed.
爱你
Love you.
快来 宝贝 会堵车的
Come on, babe. We'll hit traffic.
-好了 -东西都带全了吗
- All right. - Got everything there?
拿上那个 特里 对 对 对
Take that, Terry. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
仔细检查过了吗
Did you double-check?
好好开车 给炉子用的吗
Drive well. For the stove?
再见 甜心 我爱你 爱你
Bye, sweetheart. I love you. Love you.
到了给我打电♥话♥ 杰西
Call me when you get there, Jesse.
会的
We will.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
我会想你的
Miss you.
带了路上吃的三明治了吗
Pack a hoagie for the road?
再见
See you.
就在那 湖就在那边
There she is. There's the lake.
时间刚好
About time.
你是在喝啤酒吗
Are you drinking a beer?
现在是春假
It's spring break.
-所以呢 -所以这才刚刚开始
- So? - So this is the first of many.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
大学生活如何
How's college life?
-很棒 -是吗
- It's, it's amazing. - Yeah?
很棒吗
It's amazing?
等拿到成绩后再告诉我
Tell me how it is when we get the grades.
不 不 不 别这样
Oh, no, no, no. We're not doing that.
我们不说学校的事
We're not talking about school.
不 不要 放我下来
No! No, wait, put me down!
你们这次旅行会很愉快
You're going to have fun on this trip
不管你们喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not!
各位 我的太阳镜
Guys, my sunglasses!
拿走 拿走 拿走
Grab them! Grab them! Grab them!
不 各位 别这样
No, you guys, don't. No!
你敢 你敢
Don't you dare! Don't you dare!
给她拿喝的
Get her a drink!
妈妈说昨晚你逼她在家玩宾果
Mom said you forced her to go to Bingo at the home last night.
我周三过去的时候 她看起来很沮丧
She seemed pretty down when I was over there on Wednesday.
我觉得那次中风对她的伤害
I think that stroke took more out of her
比她说的要严重
than she's willing to admit.
我一直劝她搬来和我们一起住
I keep telling her, she can move in with us.
-我们楼上有两个房♥间 -对啊
- We've got two rooms upstairs. - I know.
特里的朋友说 可以在外面建个坡道
Terry's friend said he would build a ramp
方便她用轮椅
outside for her wheelchair.
她不想成为负担
She doesn't want to be a burden, you know?
我觉得她就是有点难为情
I think she's a little embarrassed.
有什么好难为情的
Why is she embarrassed?
她一辈子都很独♥立♥
She's been independent her whole life,
然后突然之间 她不得不依靠其他人
and suddenly, she has to rely on other people.
小凯 这对她来说不容易
It's... It's not easy on her, Kath.
我之前和其他人说过这事
I spoke to someone before.
我两个月前退回的东西仍然扣了款
I'm being charged for something that I returned two months ago.
对
Yeah.
你的账号♥是什么
Do you know the account number?
不知道 哪里可以看到
I don't know the account... Where is the account number?
账单的右上角应该有
It should be on the upper right-hand corner.
克里斯 希尔斯商场的账单在哪
Hey, Chris, where's the Sears bill?
完了 我好像扔了
Oh, shit, I might've tossed it.
找到了吗
Do you have it?
我过会儿再打给你
I'm going to have to call you back.
为什么要扔
Why did you throw it out?
你还好吧
Everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
我有个好消息 公♥司♥来电♥话♥了
Well, I have some good news. Corporate called.
他们这个下午会寄出
They're sending over the new contract offer
新的护士合约
to the nurses this afternoon.
我们赢了 小黛
We won, Deb.
-天哪 -我们做到了
- Oh, my god. - We did it.
你可以去告诉大家吗
Will you let everyone know?
当然
Sure.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
-真是个好消息 -对呀
- That's such good news. - It is.
-干得漂亮 -你也是
- Well done. - You, too.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我想打给你 我这儿进度有点慢
Hey, I just wanted to call. We're running a little behind.
-我不确定 -几点能回家
- I'm not sure... - What time will you be home?
不会太晚 爱你 宝贝
Not that late. Love you, babe.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
这些包是怎么回事
What's with the bags?
持续多久了
How long has it been going on?
什么多久了
Been going on?
我看见你在她家了
I saw you at her house.
多久
How long?
不 小黛 听我解释
No, Deb, I can explain...
你是想让我大喊大叫
Do you really want me to scream and yell
往墙上砸杯子吗
and throw my fucking glass against the wall?
你想要我这么做吗
Do you want me to do that?
-因为我会的 -她
- Because I fucking will. - Hey, she...
她只是
She's just...
-不管你觉得看到了什么 -克里斯
- Whatever you think you saw... - Chris.
六个月
Six months.
最多
Tops.
她是谁
Who is she?
她叫莎拉
Her name is Sarah.
我在威尔明顿一个酒吧里遇到她的
I met her at a bar in Wilmington.
为什么
Why?
-小黛 -为什么
- Deb... - Why?
我哪里没满足你
What didn't I give you?
就
It's...
哥们
Hey, bud.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我只是要离开一小会儿
I'm just going to go away for a little while.
小杰
Hey, J.
小黛
Deb.
她漂不漂亮
Is she pretty?
还有一对好胸器
Nice tits, too.
该死
Shit.
真的是绝世胸器
Really nice tits.
至少你没哭 这是好事
Well, you're not crying. That's good.
会的 最终一定会泪如雨下的
Oh, I will, eventually. It'll all come pouring out.
只是 我得先想办法平稳过渡
Right now, I have to chaperone this damn thing.
-太累了 -看看这是谁
- Too tired. - Whoa! Look at you.
真帅
So handsome.
好了 我先走了
All right. I'm going.
妈妈 妈妈 我是黛博拉
Hey, Mom. Mom, it's Deborah.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
什么 怎么了
What? What?
老天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
没事 我刚刚还以为
Nothing. I just thought for a second...
我还没死
I'm not dead.
抱歉打扰一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
小黛 有个莫里斯警探来找你
Deb, there's a Detective Morris here to see you.
你去吧 我来陪着你母亲
You go. I'll sit with your mother.
众所周知 上周
As you know, last week,
我们以绑♥架♥与谋杀阿曼达·巴特勒的罪名
we arrested Frank Gerald Derrick of Eddystone
逮捕了埃迪斯通的弗兰克·杰拉德·德里克
and charged him with kidnapping and murder of Amanda Butler.
在审讯德里先生时 他还招供了
While interviewing Mr. Derrick, he subsequently confessed...
另外三起绑♥架♥与谋杀案件