没有 的确
No. Right.
所以 我就要抽那根烟
So, I'm going to smoke that cigarette.
我就要下楼去嫁给那个男人
I'm going to go downstairs and marry the man
那个我和他约会还有鬼混了
that I've been dating and screwing...
八个星期的男人
...for the past fucking eight weeks,
然后我还要给所有人一个大熊抱
and I'm going to give everyone a big bear hug.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我的裙子 闻着一股烟味
Oh, my dress, it smells like smoke.
老天
Oh, god.
妈 就是
Mom, just...
过来 好了
Here. Right.
-好了 -去吧
- All right. - Go now.
-该死 -至少他是个天主教♥徒♥
- Goddamn it. - At least he's Catholic.
妈 你坐另一辆车吗
Mom, you going to go in the other car?
小心 老天
Be careful. Oh, god.
好了 我们上小货车 走了
All right, we're going in the van. Let's go.
你要绊倒了 小心点
You're gonna trip. Be careful.
你拿口红了吗
You got lipstick?
拿了
I got it!
-好了 -她拿了
- All right. - She has got it.
女士们先生们 请允许我向你们介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you,
克里斯·麦奎尔夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Chris McGuire!
好了
Okay. Uh...
打扰了 各位 我想说几句
Excuse me, everybody. I'd like to say a few words.
老天 老天
Oh, god. Oh, god.
我保证不会太差劲 小黛
I promise it won't hurt that bad, Deb.
如果有人不认识我
Uh, if any of you don't know who I am,
那你可以走了 因为你是在我的地盘上
then you should probably leave because you're on my property.
开个玩笑 开个玩笑而已
I'm just kidding around. I'm playing around.
我叫特里
My name is Terry, and, uh,
很荣幸 我是小黛最爱的妹夫
I'm very proud to be Deb's favorite brother-in-law.
-只是妹夫 -只是妹夫
- Only brother-in-law. - Only brother-in-law.
-对 -不管怎么说 反正我赢了
- Yeah. - Whatever. I win by default.
-没办法 -她一直那么美丽
- No choice. - And she's just as beautiful
又那么讨人厌
and as much of a pain in the ass
和我第一次见她时没两样
as she was the first night I met her.
但是 他们是完美的一对
But, uh, they're a wonderful couple.
我只是想说
And I just want to say that, uh...
他们能在一起 真是太好了
it's, it's, uh, really great to see them together,
这也是小凯和我
and it's something that Kath and I
多年来一直对小黛的企盼
have wanted for Deb for many years.
同时 我还想说
And I...And I also want to say that...
我知道 如果布丽奇特在这里
that, you know, I know that if Bridget were here,
她会满心欢喜地欢迎你加入我们的家庭
she would welcome you into our family with lots of love...
就像我们一样
just like we all have.
我想感谢克里斯 谢谢你照顾小黛
And I just want to thank you, Chris, for taking care of Deb.
各位 吃晚饭了
Guys, dinner.
-听见了吗 -马上来 宝贝
- Hello. - Be right up, babe.
好的 对 好的
Good, right. Yeah.
听起来不错 不错
That sounds good. That was good.
准备好参加才艺表演了吗 小杰
You ready for the talent show, J?
长路漫漫啊
Still got a long way to go.
开什么玩笑 你就是这块料
Oh, are you kidding me? Kid was born ready.
克莱普顿现在浑身发抖
Clapton's shaking in his boots right now.
我想也是
I bet.
想喝点什么 宝贝
What do you want to drink, babe?
喝水就好
I'm fine with water.
你的科学考试成绩下来了吗
Hey, did you get your science test back?
得了B+
B plus.
不错
Nice.
看吧 现在你该庆幸之前的额外付出了吧
See? Aren't you glad we started studying a little more now?
你要去参加舞会吗
Are you going to go to the dance?
什么舞会
What dance?
高中那边有个联谊会
There's a mixer over at the high school.
基弗太太让我陪着她
Mrs. Kiefer asked me to chaperone,
但是她说小杰还没有买♥♥票
but she said J hadn't bought his ticket yet.
我对跳舞不敢兴趣
Dances aren't really my thing.
不感兴趣吗
Aren't really your thing?
女生 慢舞 亲热
Girls, slow-dancing, making out.
不许亲热
Not making out.
每个男生都想
Well, that's every guy's thing.
听着 如果你想了解一下
Look. If you need any lessons,
我年轻时 女生们都叫我"大磨王"
back in the day, girls used to refer to me as "The Grind King."
你知道吗 宝贝
Did you know that, babe?
你就这样紧紧地贴着她们
You see, you just press up against them real close like this.
好 好 大磨王
Okay. All right, Grind King.
坐下吧 我们懂了
You can sit down now. We get the point.
给麦洛莉看看你是怎么做的
Show Mallory what you got working with down.
谁是麦洛莉
Who's Mallory?
不知道
No idea.
从没听说过她
Never heard of her.
好了 你该走了
Well, I think you should go.
我想很多女孩都会失望的
I think a lot of girls are going to be disappointed
如果你不出现的话
if you don't show up.
是啊 没错
Oh, yeah, right.
谢谢
Thank you.
残疾人停车位
下车处
好了 大家冷静
Okay, everybody calm down. This...
这份合同不公平
contract is not what you deserve.
那么 我们该怎么做
So, what do we do?
你们走出去
You walk out.
罢♥工♥
Strike.
凤♥凰♥城那些高层们
And the people in the big offices out in Phoenix
会等你们先服软 不要这样做
are going to wait for you to blink first. Don't do it.
他们提供的第一份合同
And the first contract offer they send through
会很烂
will be a shitty one.
不要签
Don't take it.
你们要坚定 要团结
You stay strong, stay together.
还记得2012年我们怎么做的吗 罗琳
Remember how we did it in 2012, Lorraine?
记得 我们就不服软
Yeah. We didn't break.
只有这样
It's the only way,
只有这样他们才会把你当回事
the only way that they will take you seriously.
你呢 小黛 你会不会感觉走投无路
And what about you, Deb? Doesn't that put you in a bind?
会 但我们会想办法的
It will, but we'll manage.
我们会把所有的额外工作都丢给肖娜
We'll just dump all of the extra work on Shawna.
真的吗
Oh, really?
不用这样
I don't think so. Um...
不 不 不 我们请些日结护士
No, no, no. We'll bring in some per diem nurses
有需要时 他们可以顶上
to sort of bridge the gap if we need to.
都会好的 会好的
We'll be fine. We'll be fine.
你们周六什么时候出发
What time are you guys taking off on Saturday?
八点
Eight.
不跟我们一起走吗
Can't come with us?
老天 我也想啊
God, I wish.
我在普罗维登斯路上搞了个项目
I got that flip project out on Providence Road
我们正在玩命完成收尾工作
we're scrambling to... finish up.
你们太拼了
You're working too hard.
或许我们可以去旅行
Maybe we can go on a trip, you know,
就你和我
just you and I.
杰布在清水海滩搞了个分时度假
Jeb's got that timeshare down in Clearwater.
新墨西哥怎么样
What about New Mexico?
新墨西哥怎么了
What about New Mexico?
前几天我看到一个旅游节目
I saw this travel program the other day.
人们沿着格兰德河徒步
People were hiking along the Rio Grande.
格兰德河沿美国和墨西哥国界流淌
还有艺术作品 比如那些引人入胜的
There was art, like these incredible...
岩洞墙壁上的古画
ancient paintings on the walls of these caves and...
好像它在对我说话
I don't know. It spoke to me.
它说了什么
Yeah, what did it say?
"快来看我呀 克里斯和小黛"
"Come to me, Chris and Deb."
好吧 照你这么说 好啊