Hey, Cock and Balls, what can I do for you?
有个问题
Question for you.
我的一个朋友欠另外一个朋友钱 而且不打算还
Let's say, someone owes someone I know money and won't pay.
于是另一个
So that someone I know
就把他弟弟绑♥架♥了 要挟他还钱
has his boys snatch the deadbeat's kid brother till does he does pay.
- 那么他会被判几年? - 非常严重的
- What kind of problems is he looking at? - Big ones.
如果他勒索的话 可能被判终生监禁
If he asks for ransom, he's looking at life.
喂 还在吗?
Hello? You there, Cock?
- 终生监禁 - 终生监禁
- Life? - Life, yeah.
- 那他现在该怎么做? - 我也没主意
- So what does he do? - I don't know.
或许只有自掘坟墓了 是谁啊?谁惹麻烦了
Probably digs a deep hole. Why? What's the matter? Who's in trouble?
他怎么还在这里?
What the hell is he still doing here?
别这么大惊小怪的 苏珊
You got to chill the fuck out, Susan.
你再到处乱讲的话
I mean, you keep running your fucking mouth,
楚拉夫可能被抓入狱 我们也都玩完了
Truelove could go to jail and we can wind up dead.
操 你根本不了解他 他经常发疯的
Fuck you, all right. You don't know. That motherfucker's crazy.
昨天他说给我两千五 杀了那小孩
Yesterday he offered me 2,500 bucks to kill the kid.
- 什么? - 杀了他
- What? Right. - Kill him.
噢 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
刚刚还喋喋不休 现在又要哭了?
First you give me mouth and now you give me fucking tears?
苏珊 帮帮忙 让我安静下
Do me a favor, Susan. Have a period or something.
我绝对不会那样做 我也明确告诉他了 他简直没脑子
Of course I'm not going to do it! I told him. I'm just saying, that's how spun he is.
现在整个事情还在我控制之中
I got it under control.
我会处理好的 相信我
I got it under control, all right?
跟我说“弗兰奇 你能够处理好”
Say it. Say, "You, Frankie, have it under control."
说!
Say it!
- 弗兰奇 你能够处理好 - 很好
- You, Frankie, have it under control. - Right.
再来“我 苏珊 我是个下三滥婊♥子♥”
Now say "I, Susan, am a whiny fucking bitch
“弗兰奇 你能够处理好”
"and you, Frankie, have it under control."
我 苏珊 我是个下三滥婊♥子♥
I, Susan, am a whiny fucking bitch
弗兰奇 你能够处理好
and you, Frankie, have it under control.
很好
Right.
事情不会再恶化下去了 我不会让其他人伤害他的
Worst comes to worst, I tell everybody to go fuck themselves
到时候给那孩子五十块钱 送他上公交车
put 50 bucks in the kid's pocket, and stick him on a bus.
- 你保证? - 我发誓
- You promise? - I swear.
是强尼 嗨
See, bitch? Johnny. Hey.
他怎么说?
Hey, what up? What's the word?
- 我们来接走孩子 - 太好了!几点来
- We're picking the kid up. - Great! What time?
听好了 我要把孩子带到个宾馆去
Listen, man, I'm gonna have to take him to a hotel or something, then.
我老头的骚♥女♥友烦死我了
My dad's bitch girlfriend is up my ass with a fucking broom.
好的
All right.
好的 兄弟
All right, man.
- 我手♥机♥都开着的 - 我办好了给你电♥话♥
- I'm on my cell. - I'll call you when I get straight.
那孩子马上就回去了!
The kid's going home!
做啥 兄弟?
What up, buddies?
- 啥事 哥们 - 哥们 哥们!
- What up, buddy, buddy? - Buddy, buddy, buddy!
我们要借用下你妈妈的车
Hey, we need to borrow your mom's car.
- 跑路? - 对
- Moving? - Yeah. Moving.
就是这里 耶 我们走!
That one right there. Yeah, let's go!
快下车
Get off me.
孩子们 玩得愉快!
You kids have a good time!
快!
Go!
还好吧? 为啥我现在需要付款?
What up? Well, when am I gonna fucking get paid?
到里间去!到里间去
Get in there. Get in there.
- 喜欢这里么?还有大♥麻♥ 要么? - 好啊
- You like this shit? This is dope, right? - Yeah.
其他人出去
Everybody out.
- 快点滚出去 - 没看见我正在上厕所么?
- Get the fuck out of here! - Can't you see me on the toilet?
管你♥妈♥的♥在干什么 快给我滚出去
I don't give a fuck what you're doing. I said get the fuck out.
我正在撒尿 放开我
I'm trying to pee here! Let go of me!
这是我举♥行♥的聚会 我叫你滚就得滚
This is my party, and I say you're getting out.
- 狗♥日♥的♥杂种 你想干啥? - 喂!真是麻烦
- What the fuck are you doing, crazy-ass? - Hello! Jesus.
- 太搞笑了 - 我才不管
- I can't believe I just saw that. - I don't give a fuck!
你给我听好 扎戈 今天你必须付我钱
Listen, to me, Ziggy, I said, you pay me today.
什么?你没有? 我可警告你
Oh, you don't have it? Listen, let me tell you something.
不要让我看见你 他妈的千万别让我看见你
If you see me, you don't want to fucking see me.
就这样 婊♥子♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, it's like that, bitch. Fuck you.
- 亲爱的 别打电♥话♥了 - 挂了!
- Baby, get off the phone. - I'm getting off!
- 那人惹到你了? - 嗯
- Is that guy giving you a problem? - Yeah, why?
那我们去教训他下
Let's kick his ass.
你一下子变成个硬汉了?
All of a sudden you're a tough guy?
我会打架 我还是跆拳道黑带
I can fight him. I'm a fucking black belt in tae kwon do.
少他妈吹牛
Shut the fuck up.
- 真的 就你? - 千真万确
- Your ass. - I am.
这么说我还绑错了人
Looks like I picked the wrong man.
少废话 过来比试下 混球
No shit. Come here, you little fucker.
教训你下 小杂种 感觉如何?你以为你真的很厉害?
Come on, bitch. How does that feel? Think you're bad, huh?
你会拧断他脖子的
You're going to break his neck.
给他点颜色看看
Give the little fucker a kiss.
你们弄到满屋都是!
Come on, you're fucking getting it everywhere!
你现在还能动弹么? 赶紧去叫你♥爸♥爸吧
What are you gonna do now, huh? Who's your fucking daddy, huh?
露一手来瞧瞧!
Show me one of your fucking moves. What?
操 不会吧 杂种 想跟我单挑
Well, hell, no, bitch. Hell fucking no. You sizing me up?
单挑?
You sizing me?
看上去还有两把刷子
That was fucking awesome!
不错 不错 兄弟
You're fucking awesome! Dude.
看不出来啊 这小兄弟还会打架
That was awesome, dude. This little bitch can fight!
- 简直太厉害了 - 快开门!
- My God, that was amazing. - Open the door!
喂 开门!
Hey, open up, man!
滚远点!我们在较量呢 婊♥子♥不许进来
Fuck off! We're fighting. There's no room for bitches!
那他妈的同性恋呢
Or fucking queers!
同性恋一样
Or fucking queers!
- 混球 快开门啊! - 好吧 给他开
- Come on, open the door, assholes! - Okay, open it.
让那只猴子进来吧
Let that sack of monkey shit in here.
不许再叫我猴子
Don't call me a sack of monkey shit.
靠 你的衣服怎么了?
Jesus, what happened to your shirt, bitch?
- 我也不知道 - 酒快没了 兄弟
- I don't know. - Dude, we're out of booze, man.
已经没了?
Already?
凯斯 让你那些来吃白食的朋友喝慢点
Tell your little freeloader friends to slow the fuck down, Keith.
我又不是开银行的
I'm not made of money.
- 给我支烟吧 - 好
- I need a cigarette. - All right.
我们去买♥♥ 看好这里
We're leaving. Keep everything under control.
嗨
Hey.
- 就是他 - 扎克 这是阿尔玛
- Is this him? - Zack, this is Alma.
看好了 我一下就可以喝完
Watch how fast I can down this shit.
太他妈厉害了
Holy motherfucking shit.
厉害
Nice.
你应该看看我喝啤酒的速度
You should have seen me with the beer bong.
别盯住我不放 现在该你了
Quit staring at me. Your turn.
准备好没?
Okay. Ready?
开始
Go.
- 你真是被偷来的? - 当然
- So you're really stolen? - Yeah. I really am.
真可爱
He's cute.
- 有女朋友吗? - 还没有
- You got a girlfriend, stolen boy? - No.
- 多少岁了? - 十七
- How old are you? - Seventeen.
十七?这小杂种只有十五
Seventeen? This motherfucker's 15 years old.
管你屁事
Dude, what's your fucking problem?
对不起嘛 反正她们又不在乎
I'm sorry. Jesus. They don't care anyway, man.
和别人上过床吗?
Ever been laid, stolen boy?
- 今天是我生日 - 生日快乐
- It's my birthday! - Happy birthday, girl.
- 让我们单独谈会 - 有什么事?
- Can you guys give us a second? - Why?
我想私下和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something in private.
快点
Hurry.
怎么?
So?
什么怎么?
So what?
你觉得该如何是好?
What do you think?
- 我认为? - 嗯 你觉得呢?
- What do I think? - Yeah, what do you think?
你到底指什么事?
What do you mean, what do I think?
就是那个
I mean about this whole thing.
我们不要再玩火了 那些都是MTV上拍着玩的
I think no more music videos. That's what I think.
是么?
Right.
他妈的见鬼了
电影精选列表