- 那温达呢? - 她也挺好
- And Wanda? - She's fine.
我能和你单独谈会儿吗?
Could I talk to you for a second?
好的 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
失陪
Excuse us.
失陪
Excuse us.
我需要借点钱
I need to borrow money.
我想我们以前已经讨论过了
I thought we talked about this.
是的
Yeah.
你上次借的都没还呢
You haven't paid me back for the last time.
我知道的 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry. L. . .
这不仅是钱的问题 你知道的是不是 儿子?
It's not the money. You know that, don't you, Son?
我不可能永远助你脱困
I just can't keep bailing you out all the time.
我知道的 伙计 我是说 你能…
I know, man! I mean, do you. . .
你觉得如果不是迫不得已 我他妈的会来这求你吗?
Do you think I'd fucking be here if this wasn't the last stop on earth?
要多少?
How much?
八百美元
800 bucks.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?杰克想要借点钱
What's going on? Jake wants to borrow money.
我们要借他多少次 博驰?
How many times are we going to do this, Butch?
孩子没头脑的冲到这
Kid comes in here stoned out of his mind,
而你就不停的扔钱给他 就因为你不想费心
and you keep throwing money at him because you don't want to deal with it.
我自食其力!我有工作
I'm working! I have a job.
- 我会还给你的 - 不行
- I'll pay you back. - No.
不 我不能给你 儿子
No, I can't do it, Son.
好吧 抱歉打扰你们 回到你们温馨小家庭的怀抱吧
Right. Sorry to interrupt. Go back to your perfect little family.
- 这样做可不公平 - 别他妈的碰我
- That's not fair. - Don't fucking touch me!
嘿 我可以跟你一起走吗?
Hey. Can I come with you?
不 小朋友 今晚不行 我有点麻烦要处理
No, kid, not tonight. I got some shit to do.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
你还好吗?你没事吧?
You okay? You all right?
挺好
Yeah.
- 好了 那你回头找我吧 - 好的 好的
- Okay, well, page me later. - Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
- 我爱你 - 嗯
- I love you. - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
王八羔子臭婊♥子♥
Punk-ass bitches.
他妈的看看那群这小贱♥人♥
Look at these fucking wannabe motherfuckers
还带他妈的枪 还带他妈的金链子
with their fucking guns and their fucking gold chains.
他们什么都不行 他们什么都不是
They got nothing! They're worthless!
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的开枪 不过是为拍MTV 伙计
The only thing these motherfuckers are shooting are music videos, dawg.
我就是那么说啊 我就是那么说的
That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
我不是一直就那么说的嘛
That's what I've been saying all along.
我一直在那么说啊
That's what I'm talking about.
- 我现在有感觉了 - 我现在有感觉了
- Now I'm feeling it. - Now I'm feeling it.
我现在来感觉了 婊♥子♥们 你们他妈的不会想要的
Now I'm feeling it, bitches. You don't want that shit.
不要
No!
你们他妈的不会想要的 你们他妈的不会想要的
You don't want that shit. You don't want that shit.
跳吧 阿尔维斯
BOBBY. Go, Elvis!
跳啊 婊♥子♥
Dance, bitch!
你想约我出去? 你想约我出去?好吧
You want to call me out? You want to call me out? Okay.
好的 我想约你出去
Yeah, I want to call you out.
- 我想约你出去 - 我是想约你出去
- I want to call you out. - I want to call you out.
- 太恶心了 - 你们知道他有性病是不是?
- Oh, that is so nasty! - Hey, you know he has herpes, right?
撩起来
Bring it on!
我他妈的爽啊 伙计
I'm fucking high, dawg.
我几乎不能 几乎看不清你了
I can't even. . . I can't even see you right now.
你可不是垃圾 阿尔维斯 回你那去
You ain't shit, Elvis! Go back to your shelf.
来啊 跳啊 婊♥子♥
Yeah, dance, bitch.
他真♥他♥妈♥的弱智
He's so fucking brain-dead.
强♥奸♥她!强♥奸♥她
Rape her more! Rape her more!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
来啊
Come here.
我他妈的要来点啤酒
I need a fucking beer.
嘿 给我拿瓶墨西哥啤酒来
Hey, would you get me a cerveza?
- 你想要啤酒吗 强尼? - 我去给你拿
- Oh, you need a beer, Johnny? - I'll get you a beer.
不用你拿 安琪 我去拿 我去拿 我去拿
Don't worry about it, Angie. I got it. I got it. I got it.
喂 我去拿好了 强尼
Yo, I got it, Johnny.
- 快点 婊♥子♥ - 婊♥子♥ 我们快他妈的渴死了
- Run, bitch. - Bitch, we're fucking thirsty.
看那个狗♥娘♥养♥的狗奴才“我去拿 强尼”
Look at that slave-ass motherfucker. "I got it, Johnny."
他就象个下等人 伙计
He's like a spook, man.
他爱强尼
He loves Johnny.
是啊 他就是那样 是不是啊 阿尔维斯?
Yes, he does. Don't you, Elvis?
什么?你这狗♥娘♥养♥的爱强尼?
What? You love him, motherfucker. Johnny?
是啊 我是喜欢他 我很喜欢他
Yeah, I do. I love him a lot.
我欠他很多 我确实欠他的
I owe him a lot. I do.
不 不 不 我可不是那个意思啊
No, no, no. I don't mean like that.
我是说你真的爱着他
I mean you fucking love him.
你♥他♥妈♥的会为他做任何事
You'd fucking do anything for him.
即使他要求你帮他口♥交♥ 你也会干
If he asked you to suck his cock, you probably would.
都他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
不 不 不 我可是说真的 阿尔维斯
No, no, no. Tell the truth, Elvis.
告诉我听你会他妈的跪倒
Tell me you wouldn't drop to your fucking knees
然后帮强尼口♥交♥至少两秒 如果他那么要求你的话
and suck Johnny's cock in two seconds, if he asked you.
你还会吻一下他的龟♥头♥ 我打赌你会的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You'd give it a kiss on the tip. I bet you would, motherfucker.
- 不 我不会干的 - 你不会?
- No, I wouldn't. - You wouldn't?
强尼 好啦 伙计
Johnny, come on, man.
你们看见没有?
Oh, you see that?
伙计 你真♥他♥妈♥的绝
Dude, you are a fucking full-on
鸡♥巴♥放嘴里 蛋蛋擦过鼻子 再在屁♥股♥里插根假阴♥茎♥
dick-in-the-mouth, balls-across-the-nose, dildo-up-the-ass. . .
玻璃啊
Fag!
你绝对是个玻璃 伙计 百分之百的玻璃
You're a faggot, dude. 100 percent. You're a fag.
什么都别说了 婊♥子♥ 帮我口♥交♥
JOHNNY. Shut the fuck up, bitch. Suck my cock.
你知道吗? 别跟我们任何人再说了 好吗?
You know what? Don't talk to me anymore, okay?
- 我♥干♥女人 你爱男人 - 帮我口♥交♥
- I fuck bitches. You're a homo. - Suck my cock.
就是这样
That's it.
- 就他妈的是那意思 - 都给我闭嘴
- That's fucking mean. - Shut the fuck up!
他妈的帮我口♥交♥
Suck my fucking cock.
快点 楚米特 我说真的
Come on, Schmidt, I'm dead serious.
吸他老二 婊♥子♥
Suck it, bitch.
他妈的帮我口♥交♥
Suck my fucking cock.
我去开门
(DOORBELL RINGING) I got it.
快啊 去做吧
GIRL. Come on, do it!
不 我来开 好不好? 你得帮我口♥交♥
No, I got it, all right? Suck my cock.
他很快就会泄的 阿尔维斯
Pretty soon it's going to come out, Elvis.
你也很快会泄的 阿尔维斯
Pretty soon you're going to come out, Elvis.
你这个同性恋
That you're fucking gay.
怎么了 杰克?
What up, Jake?
如果你♥他♥妈♥的要来 先打电♥话♥成不?
You got to start calling a motherfucker before you just show up.
- 天杀的犹太人是不是不懂尊重? - 是呀
- Christ-killers ain't got no respect. - Yeah.
- 我能和你单独聊会吗? - 怎么了 杰克?
- Can I talk to you for a minute? - What's up, Jake?
我♥操♥ 快来啊 伙计 阿尔维斯正要帮人口♥交♥呢
Oh, shit! Yo, come here, man. Elvis is just about to suck a dick.
来吧 我们就这儿说
Yeah. Let's go on in here.
你知道我告诉过你 我会去圣地牙哥帮你催讨那的欠款
You know that thing I told you I was going to take care for you down in San Diego?
- 嗯 - 事情泡汤了
- Yeah. - It's a washout.
真的吗?发生了什么事?
Really? What happened?
好吧 我去了那儿给他施加了压力
Well, I go down there and I put the screws to him.
我告诉他 他的处境不妙
And I tell him, something bad is gonna happen to him,
除非他把钱交出来 而且要快
unless he comes up with your money, and, like, fast.
他是昏了头了才没交出来
Which he doesn't, because he's fucking tapped.
他很害怕 去找了他邻居帮忙
But he's scared, so he leans on his neighbor,
我去见了那家伙拿了一百五十颗迷幻药
and I walk on the guy for 150 bombs.
然后?
So?
然后 那些药丸质量不好 那些迷幻药他妈的太烂了
So, the bombs are no good. The X was fucking bunk.
我有个朋友有门路 能处理那些药 伙计
And I had a guy lined up to take it all, man.
我们应该可以从那些玩意上捞一把的
We would have made so much money on that shit.
但是你说过你会处理好的 你说过那可是你放的债
But you said that you would take care of it. You said that it was your debt.
你来这是想把我当傻子骗?
Are you coming in here, trying to nigger-talk me?
那你想我怎么样?我总不能 再回去找那个上了当的家伙
What do you want me to do? I can't exactly go back to the guy that I ripped off
然后说“伙计 你的货不行啊”
and say, "Yo dude, your shit was no good."
电影精选列表