Fuck it.
你缺什么吗?钱?
You need anything? Money?
不缺
No.
车还有油吧
You got gas?
有的
I got gas.
好吧 就这样
Okay, then.
楚拉夫!
Truelove!
现在去喝点东西吗?庆祝我生日 他这是要去哪里?
Are you ready to drink for my birthday? No, where's he going?
楚米特 真可惜又要去上班
I hate it that you have to work, Schmitty.
安琪 生日快乐 记得把我的那份生日蛋糕也吃了
Happy birthday, Angie. Eat a piece of cake for me.
好的
Okay.
你还在等什么 今晚是你的幸运日 快进来
What are you doing? This is your lucky night. Get in.
嗨
Hi.
转过身去
Turn around.
- 干嘛 - 转过去就行了
- I don't get it. - Just turn around.
开始数数
Start counting.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十 我来了
One, two, three four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Ready or not, here I come.
- 马可 - 波罗
- Marco. - Polo!
波罗
Polo!
- 马可 - 波罗
- Marco. - Polo.
波罗
Polo.
- 知道我现在想干什么吗? - 告诉我
- Do you want to know what I wished for? - What?
- 我想舔你的大鸡♥巴♥ - 噢 恶心
- I'll tell you. I want to suck your cock. - Oh, shit.
别这样 噢 想法变成现实了 现场直播!噢 上帝啊
Wait, the wish is coming true! It's coming true! Oh, Lordy!
- 等等 我的想法也会变成现实 哈哈 - 噢 滚开点
- Wait, my wish is coming true! My wish is coming true! - Oh, shit!
不许去
No, you don't.
- 我必须去打个电♥话♥ - 别 别 什么事?
- I got to make a phone call for a second. - No. No. Why?
坏人!
Bad!
他本来就是坏人! 我们来拆礼物吧
He's bad. Let's open the gifts.
好!
Yes!
- 喂 - 在做什么 杂皮
- Hello. - What up, jerky?
- 我现在忙呢 - 是我
- Yeah, I'm kind of busy. - Dude, it's me.
- 强尼? - 嗯 我现在去你那
- Johnny? - Yeah, I'm on my way.
- 不是吧 多久到 - 半个小时 把其他人都赶出去
- Oh, great. How long? - Half an hour. Clear it out, all right?
知道了
Yeah, you got it.
喂 喂 喂 扎克就要回家了
Hey, hey, hey, Zack's going home!
聚会结束 各位混球可以回去了
Party's over. All you motherfuckers got to go.
- 再见 扎克 你可以回家了 真替你高兴 - 再见
- Bye, Zack. I'm glad you're going home. - Bye.
谢谢 这下你有故事可讲了
Thanks. Now you got your story to tell.
- 嗯 拜拜 - 再见
- Yeah, bye. - See you.
- 有空电♥话♥我 - 一定
- Call me sometime. - I will.
不要食言
You better.
拜拜 小鬼
Bye, stud.
不要一直傻兮兮的笑 你♥他♥妈♥的就像个赠品
And wipe that smile off your face. You're a dead fucking giveaway.
好的
Okay.
不是吧
No.
别动
Don't fucking move.
怎么?
What?
哥们 跟我们一起出去吧
Yo, dude, just hang out with us.
- 噢 我必须回家了 - 想吸毒么?
- Oh, man, I was going to catch a ride home. - You love weed.
- 操 - 你喜欢的
- Fuck. - You love it.
- 操♥他♥妈♥的 女士们 - 伙计们 以后再见
- Fuck you, ladies. - We'll see you guys later, all right?
闭上眼睛 开得越快越好
Drive really fast with your eyes closed.
- 你真是个王八蛋 - 快走吧 斯翟腾
- You're an asshole. - Roll up, Stratten.
- 拜拜 婊♥子♥们 - 扎克 我们爱你
- Bye, bitches! - We love you, Zack!
宝贝 谢谢你的初夜!
Thanks for the virginity, baby!
- 索尼 - 嗨 依兰 还好吧
- Sonny. - Hey, Elaine, how you doing?
我儿子在这里吗? 我到处找他
Is my boy here? I'm looking for him.
不在 他们去参加安琪拉的生日聚会了
No, they went out for Angela's birthday.
事情不大对劲 我们可以进去等吗?
Something's come up. You mind if we wait?
- 你来做什么 - 出来谈
- What are you doing here? - Outside.
阿尔维斯 怎么计划的? 由你负责送那孩子回去么?
What's the deal, Elvis? You driving the kid home or what?
- 什么 - 什么什么?
- What. - What?
- 那样做是正确的 - 你到底指什么?
- That's right. - What the fuck are you talking about?
操他奶奶的
What the fuck?
那孩子永远回不了家了
The kid ain't going home.
- 我还以为强尼会… - 你以为错了
- But I thought Johnny was going... - Well, you thought wrong.
- 操 强尼没有告诉过我 - 已经决定了
- Fuck that. Johnny didn't tell me shit. - The decision's been made.
日死你
Fuck you.
日死我?操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck me? Fuck you!
强尼派我来搞定这事
Johnny sent me here to take care of something
所以不管你帮不帮我我都一定会做
and I'm gonna fucking do it with you or through you!
弗兰奇 现在轮到谁舔谁的鸡♥巴♥了?
Who's sucking whose cock now, huh, Frankie?
- 操 我退出 - 你已经加入了
- Fuck that! I'm out. - Fuck that? You're fucking in.
我来这里是帮你除掉麻烦 你♥他♥妈♥的必须帮我
I'm up here to clean up your mess, and you're gonna fucking help me,
不然 你会尝尽苦头的
or the whole world is gonna come down on your head.
好了 放开我
All right! Fucking let go of me!
你♥他♥妈♥要我做什么?
What the fuck do you want me to do?
需要胶带
We need some tape.
操 你来挖!
Fuck that! You're gonna dig.
你来挖坑 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Dig this, bitch!
- 你来挖 你说过帮我 - 操 没门
- You're gonna do it. You're gonna help me. - Fuck that! No fucking way.
阿尔维斯 绝对没门 我不挖
Ain't no fucking way, Elvis. I'm not digging.
操♥你♥妈♥!我做好该做的了 这已经是我的底线
Fuck you! I did my shit. This is the line, motherfucker!
难道要给每个人都准备个坟墓?
Everybody's got one and mine's a fucking grave, all right?
想开枪打我?打啊 朝这里打 我决不闪躲
You want to shoot me? Shoot me right fucking here. I don't give a fuck!
嘿 你来干吗?
Hey, excuse me?
弗兰奇去哪了? 我要他载我回家
Where's Frankie? I need a ride home.
噢
Whoa.
- 怎么回事 兄弟? - 跟我来 我需要你做点事
- What's going on, man? - Come on, I need your help.
你要胶带到底想做什么 伙计?
What the fuck do you need duct tape for, dude?
其他人呢?
Where is everybody?
凯斯说他要回家 另外一个哥们载他回去了
Keith said he needed a ride home, so that guy gave him one.
你在看什么节目?
What are you watching?
- 《王牌大贱谍》 - 哦
- Austin Powers. - All right.
还真有趣
Shit's so funny.
这破玩意一直这样来来回♥回♥ 大概两分钟了
This shit's been going on for, like, I don't know, two minutes.
你去便利店买♥♥点东西吧? 给我带点香烟
You wanna run to the store for me? Get me some cigarettes?
兄弟 我未成年 他们不卖♥♥给我
Dude, I'm too young and they won't sell to me.
我们出去随便兜兜风吧 想去吗?
Let's take a drive, let's go somewhere. You want to?
不想 我只想看看电影
No, I'm cool. I just want to watch a movie.
好吧
Okay.
发生什么事了?
Angela. What the fuck is going on?
- 你做什么了? - 没什么啊
- What did you do? - Nothing.
- 你还好吧 - 她没事
- Are you all right? - She's fine.
我们去房♥间里面 有事同你讲
We're going in the other room, we need to talk.
操 今天是我的生日
Fuck that. It is my birthday.
- 不行 现在就去 - 他妈的别碰我
- No, we're going right now! - Don't you fucking touch me!
- 聚会已经结束了 等下 - 操!
- Hey, the party's over, wait a second. - Fuck!
不许你这样和你母亲说话 我们是想帮你
You don't talk to your mother like that. We're trying to help you!
- 那孩子在哪里? - 谁?
- Where's the kid? - Who?
- 马泽斯基在哪? - 不知所云
- Where's Mazursky? - I don't know who you're talking. . .
爸爸 我发誓 放开我
Dad, I swear. Fucking get off me!
你个蠢货!蠢猪 强尼! 事到如今你还不明白 白♥痴♥?
You're fucking stupid! Stupid, John! Don't you fucking get it, you moron?
街边到处都是寻人启事
There's a Missing Persons poster on every street corner!
强尼 你麻烦大了
You're in deep shit, Johnny.
要是警♥察♥逮到你 至少判你二十五年监禁
The cops pick you up, you're doing 25 to life.
- 你以为我不知道么? - 你把你自己全毁了
- You don't think I know that? - You've fucked your life up so bad.
强尼 唯一能让你转变的方法 就是从现在起你要悔过自新
The only way you're going to unfuck it is that you come clean now, John.
- 洗心革面! - 冷静点 冷静点
- You come clean now! - Calm down, calm down.
让我来和他讲 我来
Let me talk to him, all right? Come on, let me talk to him.
看上去大家都很激动
Look, everybody's getting excited here.
你父亲想说的是我们有个打算
What your father's trying to say is we have a plan.
你把孩子带回来 我们坐下来谈
You bring the kid home, we have a sit-down.
我 你 他的父母亲 其他人
Me, you, the mother, the father, everybody.
你父亲戴上支票簿 当场协商解决
Sonny brings his checkbook, and we settle it right there.
- 那根本没用 - 我并没有说有用
- That will never work. - I'm not saying it will.
你还是很有可能被判刑
You're probably looking at some jail time.
不过既然那是我们唯一的选择
But if that's our only option,
我们就必须这样做 我会陪你去
I'll walk you right through custody, we'll do it the right way.
我保证把刑期减到最少
电影精选列表