I guarantee you do minimum sentence.
脑袋开点窍 孩子 这种危急时期还是让专家来处理
Be smart, kid. Let the spooks do the hard time.
操 绝不蹲监
Fuck that. No jail.
两年而已?小意思 冬天 夏天 冬天 夏天 到了
Two years? A piece of cake. Winter, summer, winter, summer, done.
- 不 - 那你告诉我还有什么办法“爱因斯坦”
- No. - Then you tell us your plan, Einstein.
你告诉我们怎么处理
You tell us how this all turns out.
- 喂 凯斯 怎么了? - 我跌倒了
- Hey, Keith, what's up? - I fell.
你跌倒了?
You fell?
别碰我
Hey. Don't fucking touch me.
怎么了?怎么了 兄弟?
What's up? What's up, buddy?
- 你是扎克吧? - 是的
- You're Zack, right? - Yeah.
我叫阿尔维斯 我是来送你回去的
Well, I'm Elvis and I'm going to take you home, man.
你一起来吗?
You coming?
你不得不这样做 哥们
You got to do this, man.
我们必须意见一致
It's got to be unanimous.
要是放那孩子回去 我们都会被判终身监禁
If the kid goes home, everybody's looking at life.
- 终身监禁? - 终身监禁
- Life? - Life.
我们问过律师 没别的路了
We talked to a lawyer, man, and there's no way around it.
凭什么判终身监禁? 照顾那孩子?
Life for what? For taking care of the kid?
就凭让他住在了我家里?
For letting him sleep at my fucking house?
你从一开始就参与了
You were there from square one.
而且是你一直看着他 你以为你能逃脱?
You sat on him the whole fucking time. You think you're going to walk?
上帝啊 终身监禁
Goddamn. Life?
没得选择
There it is.
我还喜欢那孩子
I mean, I like the kid.
有什么令人讨厌的
What's not to like?
他只有十五岁
He's 15.
他还太不可信了
He's just too much of a liability.
想想吧 要是我们送那孩子回去 杰克会一直找你麻烦的
Think about it. We send the kid home, you got Jake looking for you.
我想你不会想到这步田地
You don't want that.
而且你不合作 强尼也不会再信任你 他也会找你麻烦
You don't go along, then Johnny don't trust you and he's coming after you
我想你不会想让索尼·楚拉夫 每天找上门来吧
and you sure as shit don't want Sonny Truelove knocking at your door.
我们别无选择 伙计
We don't have a choice, man.
我父母一定会杀死我
God, my parents are going to fucking kill me.
可以想像她的样子 肯定十分…
I can just see my mom. She's fucking. . .
噢 噢
Oh, God. Oh, God.
嘿 兄弟们 听我说
But, hey, guys, listen,
我绝不会告密
I would never rat you guys out.
你们和我就好像 就像这个 是吧?
You guys and me are like. . . We're like this. You know that, right?
弗兰奇 你同意吗?
Frankie, you know that, right?
嗯 是的
Yeah, we know that, man.
太棒了
Right. Cool.
我想说我…
I'm probably just going to say that l. . .
我也不知道回去怎么说 我自己逃走了
I don't know, that I ran away or something to, like,
逃到贝克斯菲尔德或者弗雷斯♥诺♥
Bakersfield or Fresno or something.
操 你知道
Fuck it, you know?
有人知道贝克斯菲尔德在哪么?
Hey, does anybody know where Bakersfield is?
就说你和一个女孩去鬼混了 他们会相信的
Say you were with a girl. They'll believe that.
对啊 比如朱莉
Yeah, like Julie.
我说 回去后我一定改过自新
You know, when I get back, I'm going to start fresh. You know that?
我现在就好像完全重生了一样 你有过这种感觉么 弗兰奇?
Like, I just want to start completely fresh. You ever feel like that, Frankie?
- 什么? - 就像
- What's up? - Like. . .
就像 就像你想去欧洲一样
Like, I don't know. Like you want to, I don't know, go to Europe or something.
或者想去上学 或者学习乐器 比如吉他
Or take a class, or something like that. Or learn to play an instrument. Like guitar.
感觉会很难 吉他
It sounds really fucking hard. I mean, it's guitar.
但是我又不知道从何做起
But it bugs me that I don't know how to do anything, you know.
我确信我能够学号♥
I'm pretty sure I could.
是的
Yeah.
- 强尼 打电♥话♥去叫他们停下 - 没事的
- Johnny, call it off. - Nothing's gonna happen.
那些混♥蛋♥都是胆小鬼 那孩子现在说不定已经逃走了
These guys are such fuck-ups, the kid's probably loose right now.
快打电♥话♥!
Make the fucking call!
停下来做什么?
What are we doing?
见个人 他会送你回家
We're meeting somebody who's gonna take you home.
好的
Oh, cool.
我觉得回去后我会对我妈妈好点
You know, I think I'm going to start being nicer to my mom.
虽然有点怪异 但是 她毕竟是疼我
It's kind of gay, but if you think about it, she's the shit.
她就像是这个世界上我最好的朋友
She's, like, my best friend in the whole world, you know?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我做不到 我做不到 我要回家去
I can't do this. I can't do this, man. I got to fucking go home.
凯斯 镇静点
Come on, Keith.
凯斯?
Keith?
怎么了 兄弟 你在哭?
Dude, what's going on? You're crying.
放开我
Get away from me! Hey!
凯斯?
Keith?
他怎么了?
What's the matter with him?
他?
Him?
弗兰奇 怎么了?
Frankie, what's going on?
弗兰奇?
Frank?
弗兰奇?
Frankie?
哥们
Dude.
- 噢 天啊 - 准备好了 开始吧
- Oh, man! All right, you ready? - Let's do this.
- 大哥 我又没做什么 - 快走 闭嘴
- Oh, man, please, I didn't do anything. - Move it. Shut the fuck up.
- 我发誓 - 别紧张 快走 走
- I swear to God - please. Relax! Move, move, move.
- 弗兰奇 求求你了 - 放松放松 兄弟
- Frankie, please. - Relax, buddy, relax, okay?
- 并不是你想像的那样 - 就是的 弗兰奇!
- It's not what you think, okay? - Yeah, it is, Frankie!
- 求求你们 我们是兄弟 - 我们是兄弟
- Please, I thought we were boys. - We are boys.
弗兰奇 山顶上根本没人 没人会来接我
Frankie, there's nobody up there! Nobody is picking me up!
- 有人的 别怕 - 弗兰奇 你保证?
- Yes, there is, okay. Just stop freaking out. - Frankie, you promise?
- 我保证 好了吧 - 你发誓
- I promise, all right? - Do you swear?
扎克 一切都很好 知道了吧 我对天发誓
Zack, everything's cool, on my life, okay, I swear to God.
- 跟上 - 好
- Come on. - Okay.
- 知道了吧 - 好的
- All right, I swear to God. - All right.
- 快跟上 - 好
- Come on, man. - All right, man.
- 一直走就行了 - 好
- Let's just walk. - All right.
就走几步路而已 快跟上
We're just going to take a walk. Come on, man.
弗兰奇?噢 我不会泄密的 我发誓 弗兰奇!
Frankie? Oh, please! I won't tell anybody, I swear to God, Frankie!
嗨 我们不会真的这样做吧 我们不会这样做的
Hey, we're not gonna do this, right? We're not really gonna do this.
- 闭嘴! - 我们不会这样做的
- Shut your fucking mouth! - We're not gonna do this?
- 如果你想活命 就闭嘴 - 求求你们了 大哥
- If you want to live, shut your mouth. - Please, mister! Please!
- 你疯了吗? - 这样做太愚蠢了
- Are you crazy? - This is fucking stupid, man.
弗兰奇 妈的 我都不能集中注意力了
Goddamn it, Frankie, I can't fucking concentrate!
我发誓我绝对不会告诉妈妈半个字
I swear I won't tell my mom or anything!
让他闭嘴 不然我一枪打死他
Shut his fucking mouth or I'll fucking shoot him!
- 我说真的 打死他 - 好 好!冷静!
- I mean it! I'll fucking shoot him! - All right! All right!
你们不会再见到我的 我发誓!
You'll never see me again! I swear!
听着 小孩 冷静点
Look, little man, you got to calm down, all right?
- 可以? - 嗯
- Okay? - Okay.
- 现在大家都很紧张 - 我不想死 弗兰奇
- Everybody's nervous, all right? - I don't want to die, Frankie.
- 好了? - 嗯
- Okay? - Okay.
- 没事的 - 嗯
- Okay? - All right.
- 一切都会没事的 - 嗯
- Everything's okay. - Okay.
- 没事了 - 弗兰奇
- All right? - Frankie.
那胶带是干嘛的 弗兰奇?
What's the tape for, Frankie?
- 相信我 我绝不会伤害你 扎克 - 嗯
- I would never hurt you, Zacky, all right? - Okay.
但是我现在要把你手绑起来 把手伸出来
But I'm going to have to tape you up. So give me your hands.
- 好吧 - 一切都会好的
- Okay. - Everything's going to be all right.
- 嗨 嗨 我是你兄弟 - 我知道
- Hey. Hey, I'm your boy. - I know.
- 好 - 没事
- Okay. - All right?
看?没事吧 没事
See? Everything's okay. Everything's okay.
我不想死 弗兰奇 我不想死
I don't want to die, Frankie. I don't want to die.
现在我要把你嘴巴封起来
Now I'm gonna have to tape your mouth up, okay?
好吧
All right.
好
Okay.
你是我兄弟 我不会伤害你
You're my boy. I wouldn't hurt you.
知道吗?
Okay?
- 没事的 - 我知道
- Hey, everything's okay. All right. - I know.
- 准备好了 - 嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
你到底在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
噢 操
Oh, fuck.
噢 天啊
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ.
那天早上六点
电影精选列表