It was 6.00 in the morning
几辆黑♥车♥开到门口
and several black cars pulled up.
下来一些穿制♥服♥的人 接着他们按门铃
There were men in suits and the doorbell was just ringing.
他们说“找到你儿子了”
"We found your son," they said.
“找到你儿子
"We found your son and it's
但是个坏消息”
"bad news," they said.
他的葬礼呢?
About the funeral?
- 杰克没出席? - 没
- Jake didn't show? - No.
他说这样很不尊敬我 胡说八道
Oh, he said it was out of respect for me. That's a crock.
他只是不想被抓
He just didn't want to get hit.
- 不好意思 没明白 - 射杀 杀害 谋杀
- I'm sorry, I don't understand. - Shot. Killed. Murdered.
后来我知道他欠一个毒贩五万美元
I happen to know he owes $50,000 to one drug dealer.
在贩毒圈子里有着不成文的规矩
They have their own rules in the drug world.
他们就为了一千两百美元 杀了我儿子
They killed my son for $1,200.
对你的遭遇我深表遗憾 我简直不能想像
I'm just so sorry for your loss. I mean, I can't even imagine.
我儿子去世的时候我就死了
When my son died, I died.
我生命的每一天都对他倾注着爱
I loved him every single day of my life
而且我都表现出来
and I wasn't afraid to show him.
是什么想让你自杀?
What made you try and kill yourself?
我也不知道
I don't know.
离我自生自灭还早着
You know, it seemed like a long time to my natural death.
我说不清楚
I don't know.
我曾经三次想自杀 当然和喝酒有关
You know, all three times I tried to commit suicide, there was alcohol involved.
当我在医院自杀的时候 用错方式了
When I tried to kill myself in the hospital, I did it wrong.
你知道 割腕应该这样
You know, you're supposed to do it like this.
可能是吃了药吧
Maybe it was the pills.
他们说
It's all bullshit, anyway.
万事皆有因 一切都是上帝安排好的
They say
简直是胡说
there's a reason for everything.
嗯
Well
要是有上帝安排的话
if that God's got a purpose for me,
他最好滚下来给我解释清楚
he better get the fuck down here and tell me what it is!
因为我感觉不到他的存在
Because I don't see it.
今天采访就到此为止吧 好么?
I think that might be enough for today. Okay?
谢谢你接受采访
Thank you for your time. Okay.
- 采访有用吧 - 嗯
- Was that okay? - Yeah.
实在抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
怎么了?
Yo, what's up?
扎克死了
Zack's dead.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
与我无关
I had nothing to do with this.
我没动他一根手指
I never laid a finger on him.
我真的不知道 苏珊!
I didn't know this happened, Susan!
真是难以置信
I can't believe it happened.
- 到底发生什么了 弗兰奇? - 不知道
- Fucking what is going on, Frankie? - I don't know.
- 说实话 - 真不知道
- Tell me the truth! - I don't know, okay!
我觉得我被陷害了!
I think I'm getting set up!
你♥他♥妈♥到底有没有送他回去!
Did you fucking take him home?
当然!我送他到珀莫拉了
Yes! I dropped him off in Pomona.
哪里?哪条街? 有没有送到家?
Where? What street? You dropped him off at his fucking house?
我不知道 我在珀莫拉就把他放下了
I don't fucking know, okay? I dropped him off in Pomona!
你最好赶紧请个好律师
You better get yourself a good lawyer.
操!
Fuck you!
你不能进来 我认真的 快点滚
You can't come in here, man. I'm serious, man. Get the fuck out of here.
- 匹克 我惹麻烦了 - 嗯 还废话 你是用我妈妈的车!
- I'm in trouble, Pick. - Yeah, no shit. And with my mom's car, man!
- 你为什么陷害我? - 对不起
- Why'd you do it, huh? - I'm sorry.
你们这些杂种 知不知道为了这件事
Motherfuckers. Do you have any idea how much fucking shit
我们经历了多少麻烦
I've been through for this?
我走投无路了 能帮帮我吗? 借我用你的车
I'm fucked, Pick. You gotta help me, man. Can you just give me your car?
不行 滚!
No, man. Fuck that!
能载我出城吗?
Can you give me a ride out of town?
不行 快点滚远些!
No. Get the fuck out of here, man!
- 我能去哪里? - 你自己考虑
- Where the fuck do you want me to go? - That's your fucking problem.
那让我用下电♥话♥ 我打给强尼 求你了
Man, you got to let me use your phone. I gotta call Johnny. Please. Please.
听着 兄弟 我爱你 但是你得靠你自己了
Look, man, I love you, but you're on your own.
把手放在背后 不然开枪了 蹲下!
Put your hands behind your head, or I'll blow your fucking head off! Get down!
混♥蛋♥ 快蹲下!
I'm not fucking with you, asshole! Get down on the ground, now!
跪下!
Get on your knees, asshole.
他们还抓了提克?
I can't believe it. They got Tiko, too?
嗯 提克 阿尔维斯 疯汉 九一一 全部抓进去了
Yeah. Tiko, Elvis, Nuts, 911. They got everybody.
什么罪名
Well, for what?
你认为呢?那孩子死了
What the fuck do you think, baby? That kid turned up dead.
嗨 看谁来了
Hey, the Captain and Tennille.
- 能为您效劳吗? - 我想用这辆车换那辆
- What can I do for you guys? - Hey, I'd like to trade that for that.
- 你想用这辆车换那辆 - 嗯
- You want to trade this car for that car? - Yeah.
- 好吧 去填贷款表格 - 不需要
- All right. Let's go get you a loan app. - We don't need to do that.
想搞搞吗?
You want to fuck?
好
All right.
- 怎么了? - 没什么
- Something wrong? - No.
没什么 你都没硬
No? Your dick's not even hard.
- 马上就硬了 - 马上?
- It's getting there. - Getting there?
- 嗯 马上 - 就像个瘪气球
- Yeah, it's getting there. - It's like a piece of bubble gum.
那就让他起来啊
Then do something about it, bitch.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉?你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 现在连做♥爱♥都不行
Sorry? Yeah, you're a sorry little bitch who can't even fuck!
不好意思 我有心事
Excuse me for being a little distracted, all right!
让我静静 现在够得我烦
Give me a break. I've got a lot on my mind right now.
- 那你到底想干什么? - 想玩牌么?
- Well, what do you want to fucking do? - You want to play cards?
要拥抱下?
You want to cuddle?
- 我们就不能… - 不行 我只想X
- Can't we just... - No, fuck that shit! I want to fuck!
- 就多舔舔那吧 - 试过了 不是一样没用么?
- Hey, suck my dick, all right? I tried that. - It didn't work, did it?
婊♥子♥
You're a fucking bitch. Shut the fuck up.
你简直就是个骚货
You know that? You're a fucking cunt.
- 我的鞋子呢 - 不知道
- Where's my fucking shoe? - I don't know.
好了 好了 休战 要穿我的鞋么?
Okay, all right, all right. Fucking truce. Do you want one of mine?
操 我出去走下
Fuck you. I'm taking a walk.
- 博兹 强尼来了 - 哪个强尼
- Buzz! Johnny's here. - Johnny who?
太难以置信了
Yeah, it was unbelievable.
从初中开始我就没见过他
I hadn't seen Johnny since junior high.
简直就是巧合 我抬头 他就出现了
I mean, what a coincidence, right? I look up and he's right there.
他告诉你他犯什么事了么?
Did he tell you what happened?
嗯 他告诉我他一些朋友
Yeah. He told me that some friends of his
做了些坏事 他也受牵连
had done some bad shit and that he was going down for it.
他说他麻烦大了 需要逃出国
He said that he was in big trouble. He needed help to get out of the country.
- 那你就帮他了? - 嗯
- And you agreed to drive him, just like that? - Yeah.
他是我儿时兄弟 而且遇到麻烦
He's my boy. He was stuck.
继续
All right. Go on.
好的
All right.
我们沿着l-25公路走 他沿途一直表现诡异
So we go up by l-25, right? And this guy is acting fucking weird, dude.
一直谈论着上帝 宽恕 之类不着边际的话
Talking about God and forgiveness, all kinds of crazy shit.
快接近边境线的时候 他开始越来越烦躁
So we get to the border crossing and he starts flipping out, going crazy.
我就说“兄弟 冷静点”
I'm like, "Dude, fucking calm down, bro.
“我们停下来 你上那辆卡车 一切都会顺利”
"We'll stop, we'll pull over, you'll get in the trunk. It's all good."
他惊恐的说“别 别 他们知道的 我死定了”
He's like, "No, no, no! They know! They know! I'm serious! I'm fucked."
接着我…你要是看看他当时的样子 简直丧失理智
I'm, like. . . You should have seen it. He was going out of his mind.
于是我们又折返 他又要去墨西哥
So we turn around, we turn around again. Now he wants to go to Mexico.
于是我们又开回去 原路
So we go all the way back down, we're driving back down.
到达夏延部落时 他又改主意了
We get to Cheyenne. He changes his mind again.
我说“冷静点 没什么 我们不能一直这样兜圈子”
I'm like, "All right, dude, that's it. I can't do this forever.
“你到底想去哪”
"Where the fuck do you want to go?"
- 马上回来 - 好
- Be right back. - Okay.
我说真的 五分钟
Hey, I mean it, all right. Five minutes.
我等你
All right. I'll wait for you.
提克·玛提那因绑♥架♥杀害扎克·马泽斯基 被判在州立监狱服刑九年
凯斯·斯翟腾被判二级谋杀罪 被判在加洲青年管教所呆到二十五岁
弗兰奇·巴伦巴彻以从犯被判终身监禁
阿尔维斯·楚米特被判绑♥架♥罪和一级谋杀罪成立 他已经在杉昆汀监狱被执行死刑
你儿子逃亡已经五年了
It's been four years since your son's escape,
你知道吗?
and you know what?
我们认为你在帮助他 你知道他在哪
I think you helped him. I think you know exactly where he is.
那是个价值百万的问题吧
There it is. Million dollar question, right?
你 警♥察♥ 检察官 联邦探员 所有人都想知道
What you, the cops, the D. A., the Feds, what everybody wants to know, right?
一定有人帮助他逃出国
电影精选列表