好吧 我还是要我应得钱
Okay, well, I still got to get paid.
我知道 他妈的冷静点 我有八百美元
I know. Calm the fuck down. I got $800.
我想那我们就算了吧
And I thought that we could split it.
你认为我们就算了吧?
You thought we could split it?
滚他妈的 付我足够的钱
Fuck that. Pay me all of it.
我尽力了 没法啊?
I'm trying. How?
这事你♥他♥妈♥的可拉了泡烂屎
You make dog shit at your fucking job.
说话当心点 强尼 我他妈的可不是阿尔维斯
Be careful, Johnny. I'm not fucking Elvis.
是啊 可你真烂 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, you're short, asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥的小心点 你这他妈的小矮子
Watch your fucking mouth, you little fucking midget.
别把我当是你那帮同性恋朋友
I'm not one of your little faggot friends.
好好记住你在和谁说话
And remember who you're talking to.
他妈的把钱给我
Give me my fucking money!
你想耍我啊?
You're going to stiff me, huh?
我他妈的要杀了你
I'm going to fucking kill you!
他妈的腔你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
JAKE. Take a fucking drink, you motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不去死?
Why don't you fucking die?
我要杀了你 你这臭婊♥子♥
I'm going to kill you, you fucking bitch!
他妈的把你的手放开!让开
Take your fucking hands off him! Get back!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker! You motherfucker!
我♥操♥ 弗兰奇 把这婊♥子♥拉开
Oh, fuck, Frankie. Get this fucking bitch off me.
他妈的疯了 伙计 给我他妈的滚 婊♥子♥
Fucking psycho, man. Get the fuck off, bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的知道你对付的是谁吗? 你这他妈的吮鸡♥吧♥的
Who do you think you're messing with, you fucking cocksucker?
离我远点
Get away from me.
他妈的坐下 你这疯婆子
Sit the fuck down, you crazy bitch!
臭大便
Piece of shit.
- 我的老天 伙计 - 来啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Whoa, goddamn it, man! - All right, motherfucker!
让开 伙计
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Come on, man.
你既然有种瞄准我 你♥他♥妈♥的就最好扣扳击
You point that thing at me, you better pull the fucking trigger!
来呀 你这狗逼 开枪啊
Well, come on, you fucking pussy, do it!
快开枪 婊♥子♥
Come on, bitch!
你最好别激我 犹太佬
Why don't you try me, you fucking kike?
- 我就干!我就干! - 我喜欢
- I will! I will! - I love it.
你♥他♥妈♥的把别人都当傻子 我他妈的可不打算买♥♥你的帐
You have everyone else fooled around here, but I ain't fucking buying it.
他妈的把这臭狗屎扫出我的房♥子
Get this fucking piece of shit out of my house.
他妈的快出去 伙计
Get the fuck out, dawg!
好吧 强尼
All right, Johnny.
既然发生了 现在可没回头路了
It's on. Ain't no turning back now.
快他妈的滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
他妈的快走 好吗?
Fucking walk away, okay?
快走
Come on.
操
Fuck me.
婊♥子♥ 别叫
Bitch, shut up.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
- 是谁? - 扎克
Who's there? It's Zack.
- 谁?他妈的现在可是半夜 - 是我 扎克
- Who? It's fucking midnight! - It's me, Zack.
进来
Get in here.
你干吗啊 他妈的发疯啊?
What are you doing, you fucking maniac?
嗨!嗨
Hi! Hi!
好拉 去把衣服穿上 我弟弟在呢
Okay. Go put on some clothes. My brother's here.
是!长官
Heil! Yes, sir!
- 你想喝一杯吗? - 是的
- You want a drink? - Yeah.
而且她总是告诉我该做什么
And she's always telling me what to do.
比如该穿什么衣服 该欣赏她认为漂亮的女孩
Like what clothes to wear and what girls she thinks are pretty.
就他妈的好象我自己分辨不出来似的
Like I couldn't fucking figure it out for myself!
那可是你妈妈 是奥丽维亚
That's your mom. That's Olivia.
算啦 她爱你 你是他的心肝
Come on, she loves you. You're her baby.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I know.
这真让我困扰
It's embarrassing.
你们可知道我们还会开家庭欢聚会吗?
Do you know that we have homework parties?
- 什么? - 家庭欢聚会啊!还得戴上小帽子
- What? - Homework parties with little hats.
不会吧
No.
- 真的 - 是不是这样…
- Yeah. - Like. . .
- 对啊… - 生日宴会上戴的?
- Yeah... - for birthdays?
就是啊!就是的
Yeah! Yeah!
还有件事
Another thing.
当我快要睡着了
I'll be sleeping, right?
她会直看着我 把我惊醒了
And she'll wake me up by looking at me.
就好象我只要睁开眼 她就会在那看着我 好象…
Like I'll open my eyes, and she'll be right there looking at me, like. . .
我靠啊
Fucking A!
真♥他♥妈♥的太古怪了 你知道吗 就象她爱上我了一样 还靠我呼吸
It's goddamn creepy, you know. Like she's in love with me, and breathing on me!
那可是你运气 你知道的
You're lucky, you know that.
我是说我母亲可从来不…
I mean, my mother, she'd never. . .
朝我吹气
Boo-hoo for me!
是的 我明白
Yeah, I know.
但你知道 我宁愿跟你换
But, you know, I'd trade you.
我就是不想要这样
I just got to get out.
我醉了 我要抽烟
Wow, I'm drunk. I got to smoke.
好啊
Well.
看看小扎克!都长大了
Look at Zacky! All grown up!
看看他的袖珍大♥麻♥烟斗 和他那些逊大♥麻♥
Look at his little one-hitter and his stress weed.
闭嘴
Shut up.
喝点酒
Take a drink.
样子挺象
Like a pro.
怪人扎克
Wacky Zacky.
是我
That's me.
怪人扎克
Wacky Zacky.
喂?
Hello?
温达 立刻让我儿子听电♥话♥
OLIVIA. Wanda, put my kid on the phone. Now.
等一下
One minute.
是奥丽维亚 不 不 我靠
It's Olivia. No, no. Fucking A!
好吧 话筒给我
All right, give it to me.
喂?
Hello?
扎克两个小时之前就该回家了 他和你在一起吗?
Zack was supposed to be home two hours ago. Is he with you?
- 是的 他在这儿 - 我靠啊 伙计
- Yeah, he's here. - Fucking A, dude.
我们在聊天
No, we're talking.
- 我说了我们在聊天 - 让他听电♥话♥
- I said we're talking. - Put him on the phone. . .
别反应过激好吗 奥丽维亚 我待会开车送他回家
Don't get your panties all in a wad, Olivia. I'll drive him home later.
你知道现在都什么时候了吗?
Do you know what time it is?
是的 我清楚现在什么时间 谢谢
Yes, I do know what time it is, thank you.
让我儿子听电♥话♥ 否则我他妈的立刻就冲过来 天杀的
Put my son on the phone or I am coming over there right now, God damn it.
好 好吧
Yeah, okay.
好啦 好啦 就这样
Yeah, okay. All right!
你得回家了
You got to go home.
- 别 - 等等 别 停车
- No! - Wait, no, stop!
来吧 扎克!今夜我们爽个够
JAKE. Come on, Zack! Tonight we ride!
- 快走吧 - 不要
- Come on. - No!
走啦
Come on.
杰克 嘿 杰克
Jake. Hey, Jake.
- 杰克 我是个够意思的人吗? - 你令人疯狂
- Jake, am I a funny guy? - You're hysterical.
- 我还不错吧? - 你是最棒的
- Am I a good guy? - You're the best.
- 真的? - 是的 你是个好家伙
- Yeah? - Yeah, you are a good guy.
- 你是最好的 伙计 - 孩子
- You are the best, man. - Oh, boy.
- 给我进去 - 噢 爸爸
- Get inside. - Oh, Dad!
你想要他 你得到他了
You wanted him, you got him.
嗨
Hi!
再见
Bye!
你知道吗 你真是个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You're a real son of a bitch, you know that?
快点
Come on!
有一次我正操♥我♥家的狗
I was fucking my dog one time, right?
不会吧 不会吧
No, no, no. Hey. . .
瞧瞧那迷人的屁♥股♥
Hey, look at the caboose on that one.
我可以把它操开花
I could crack that open like a peach.
你♥他♥妈♥的搞笑啊?
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的已经是把老骨头了 科兹莫
You are a fucking dinosaur, Cosmo.
好了 你都要死翘了 你不能再干那事了
Come on. You're dead. You can't do anything.
你的蛋蛋都耷拉了
Your balls are all wrinkled up.
- 什么? - 什么什么?
- What? - What?
你♥他♥妈♥的聋了吗?我说你已经老了
"What?" You deaf fuck. I said you're old.
电影精选列表