Somebody had to help him get out of the country.
还有人给他钱花
Somebody has to be sending him money.
我不知道我儿子在哪
I do not know where my son is.
就算我知道 难道我会在摄像机前告诉你
And if I knew, you think I'd tell you and this fucking camera?
他消失了
I think he's lost.
什么?
What?
他们把他送到家那天 我进屋从冰箱里拿了个三明治
The day they dropped him off at my house, I reached into the fridge to get a sandwich,
转身过来 他已经不见了
I turned around, he was gone.
- 别瞎说 - 我告诉你了 他消失了
- Come on. - I'm telling you, he's lost.
我觉得他说的完全正确 我没见过他
I think he's right. I mean, I ain't seen him.
他也不在这里
He ain't here.
肯定是消失了
He must be lost.
现在你可以滚了
Now get the fuck out of my house.
五年来 强尼·楚拉夫都是FBI重要通缉犯
2005年10月10日 他在巴拉圭被国际刑♥警♥逮捕
他现在正在加洲等待审判 如果被判有罪 他有可能被处以死刑
电影精选列表