我可以把她干得屁滚尿流
I can knock the bottom out of her.
你连屁♥股♥在哪都找不到 你都不知道怎么干
You don't even know what a bottom is. You don't know what to do.
操啊
Balls deep.
服务员
Hey, waitress!
- 我能为你做什么? - 做你脑子里想做的那事
- What can I do for you? - What did you have in mind?
再给每人来一杯
Just get another round of drinks.
- 你这杯还没喝完呢 - 你管我
- You haven't finished the last ones. - I didn't ask you that.
- 快他妈的给我们上酒 - 给我们上酒 婊♥子♥
- Just get us some more fucking drinks. - Get us some drinks, bitch!
快点 服务态度好些
Come on. Mind your manners.
我们很好 把帐单给我
We're fine. Just give me the bill.
不 爸爸 让我来付
Hey, no, Dad. Come on, I got it.
你来付?有你的 瞧这家伙
Oh, you got it, huh? What are you. . . Look at this guy.
- 难得这次我请 - 大财主在那儿
- Special occasion. - Big spender over here!
- 来吧 科兹莫 我们走 - 强尼说了我们得走了 我们走
- Come on, Cos, let's go. - Johnny says we're leaving, let's go!
强尼 瞧这
Hey, Johnny, watch this.
- 告诉杰克我们来过了 - 我会的
- Tell Jake we stopped in. - Oh, I will.
[叫你的犹太男友帮我们付帐!婊♥子♥]
当我告诉杰克事情的经过后 他就象发了疯一样
When I told Jake what happened, he fucking flipped out.
我只好设法让他冷静下来
And I had to calm him down.
他想要去杀了强尼
He was going to kill Johnny.
杰克就是那样子 他是个很血性的人
Jake's like that. He's a very passionate person.
但我告诉他 如果你真的想要报复
But I told him, "No. If you're gonna do something,
你就他妈要击中他的痛处
"you got to fucking hit him where it hurts."
强尼和人串谋把自己的车给偷了
Johnny had a car stolen by a mutual acquaintance,
然后他想要骗保
and he was trying to collect on the insurance money.
杰克搅和进来 坏了他们的事
Jake comes in, salts the whole fucking deal,
保险公♥司♥收到了风声
insurance company catches wind of it,
他们不肯赔付
they don't pay out.
让强尼损失了三万美元
Costs Johnny $30,000.
强尼当然要报复 这他妈的可是他的生计
Of course, Johnny had to retaliate. It's fucking business.
乔汉森先生要见你
Mr. Johansson wants to see you.
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
坐
Sit down.
什么事 彼特?
What's up, Pete?
你的假释官打电♥话♥来
Your probation officer called.
你和兰平顿先生谈过了? 我还以为他不在镇子里呢
You talked to Mr. Lampington? I thought he was out of town.
是的 我和他谈过了
Yeah. Well, I talked to him.
他说你又惹麻烦了
He says you've been getting into trouble again.
入室盗窃 吸毒 主要是迷幻药
Breaking into houses, using drugs. Speed, mainly.
这不是事实
It's not true.
- 是事实 - 不 不是事实
- Yeah, it is. - No, it's not.
彼特 我向天发誓
Pete, I swear to God.
伙计 伙计!这是…
Dude. Dude! It's. . .
我知道你怎么想 我就在你面前
I feel you. I'm right here.
别那样看着我 我他妈的告诉你的是事实
Don't look at me that way. I'm telling you the fucking truth!
我直接了当实话实说 伙计
I'm totally fucking straight, man!
我是说 我有点…
I mean, I'm a little. . .
兰平顿满口胡说八道 他他妈的又不在镇子里
Mr. Lampington is so full of shit. He's out of fucking town.
他怎么可能知道我在做什么?
How would he know what I'm doing?
- 你真让我失望 - 彼特
- You disappoint me. - Pete.
彼特
Pete.
我他妈的向天发誓
I swear to fucking God.
我要你做个药物测试
I need you to take a drug test.
彼特得啦
Pete, come on.
我需要这份工作 我需要这份工作
I need this job. I need this job.
- 我真的非常需要这份工作 - 盛满它
- I really need this job. - Fill it up.
我他妈的需要这份工作
I need this fucking job!
去你的
Back off!
操你个!操你个!操你个
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
他妈的滚出去 你被抄鱿鱼了
Get the fuck out of here! You're fired!
收拾东西他妈的滚出去 别让他再进来
Get your shit and get out! Do not let him back in here!
我就算死也要拉你垫背
I will take you down to hell with me!
他妈的快滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
我就算死也要拉你垫背
I will take you down to fucking hell with me!
我就算死也要拉你垫背
I will take you down to hell with me!
你想跟我玩 楚拉夫? 那我们就他妈的玩下去
You want to play some games, Truelove? Let's play some motherfucking games.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 操你
Motherfucker. Fuck that!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在哪?
JAKE. Where's this motherfucker?
你在哪?强尼
Where you at? Johnny?
- 强尼 - 去盥洗室看看
- Johnny! - Go check the bathroom.
强尼!
Johnny!
杰克
Jake!
楚拉夫
Truelove!
楚拉夫
Truelove!
我靠 看这该死的电视机 操这电视机
Oh, shit, look at this fucking TV! Fuck the TV.
别叫了!吼你妈吼
Shut the fuck up! Shoot the fucking. . .
操这只人娘养的狗 伙计
Fuck the motherfucking dog, man.
- 那婊♥子♥不在 - 我们离开吧
- The bitch ain't here, man. - Let's get out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗 伙计?
What the fuck are you doing, man?
见鬼你吃了什么了 兄弟?
What the fuck did you eat, bro?
当心别踩着你自己拉的屎
Be careful, don't step on your own shit.
伙计 他妈的这玩意可真沉
Oh, man, this fucker's real heavy. Shit.
小心别掉地上 等等 别他妈的掉地上
No, don't drop it. Wait. Don't fucking drop it.
我要这狗♥日♥的♥电视机
Yo, I'm keeping this motherfucking TV.
别他妈的乱搞 别他妈的乱搞好不好?
Don't fuck with it. Don't fuck with it, all right?
- 你们准备好了没有? - 我们走 快点
- You ready or what? - Let's go, come on.
他妈的快离开这!我们走
Let's get the fuck out of here. Let's go!
狂欢去啦 狗♥娘♥养♥的 准备好了么?
Fiesta, motherfuckers, we ready?
这他妈的怎么了 伙计?
Yo, what the fuck, dude?
我们正在搬家 兄弟
We're moving, bro.
- 搬家? - 见鬼 是的
- Moving? - Goddamn right.
这很棘手 太多混♥蛋♥知道我的住处了
It's too fucking hot. Too many assholes know where I live.
你看见没有?
You see this?
真见鬼
Holy shit!
强尼 发生了什么 伙计
Yo, Johnny, what happened, man?
我昨晚回家
I come home last night.
我的窗户就被打碎了 我的电视也不见了
My window was busted and my TV is missing.
- 真倒霉 对吗? - 真倒霉
- Fuck, right? - Fuck!
- 告诉他大便的事 - 大便?
- Tell him about the shit. - The shit?
那个欠操的昏了头的马泽斯基 竟然在客厅地毯上大便
Fucking crackhead Mazursky took a sideways shit on the living room carpet.
- 什么?在哪儿? - 就在这儿
- What? Where? - Right here.
就是这块湿的污迹
On the wet spot.
他妈的一大泡烂屎
A big fucking steaming crap.
又粗又长 象这样 伙计
Longways, like this, dawg.
- 真♥他♥妈♥的过分 - 是个白♥痴♥还是怎么?
- That's fucked up. - Is that nuts or what?
这狗♥娘♥养♥的用的什么擦屁♥股♥? 他自己的手?
What this motherfucker wipe his ass with? His hand?
我不知道 混♥蛋♥ 跟你说了我当时不在
I don't know, fucko. I told you I wasn't here.
怎么说那白♥痴♥也太恶心了 伙计
Whatever. That fool is fucking nasty, man.
听听这段鬼话
Check this shit out.
周日 十二点 凌晨
AUTOMATED VOICE. Sunday, 12.00 a. M.
这不过只是个开始 婊♥子♥ 本人是神枪手
JAKE. This is just the beginning, bitch. This is Li'I Shooter.
你死定了 伙计 你听见了吗?你这该死的矮子
You're dead, homes. You hear me, you fucking dwarf?
我知道你老妈住哪
I know where your mother lives.
我也知道你兄弟住哪 我还知道你老爸住哪
I know where your brother lives. I know where your papi lives.
我还要这样玩下去 狗♥娘♥养♥的
We going to play some games, motherfucker!
- 马泽斯基 对吗? - 你♥他♥妈♥的能相信吗?
- Mazursky, right? - Can you believe that shit?
在我为那狗♥娘♥养♥的做了那么多之后
After everything I've done for that motherfucker?
你瞧 强尼 操他
Look, Johnny, fuck him.
让我们离开这鬼地方 去狂欢 找些妞乐乐
Let's get the hell out of Dodge. Go to Fiesta. Fuck some bitches.
- 我也想那么建议 - 好不好?
- That's what I'm talking about. - Right?
让我们快去找点乐子
Let's run through some shit!
楚米特 我们要去温泉几天
Schmitty, we're going to go to the Springs for a couple days.
你留在这把所有的东西都装箱搬出去
You stay here and get everything all boxed up and out.
我不想回来时看见还有东西在这 行吗?
I don't want to see shit here when I get back, okay?
- 好的 - 那好 我还要张清单
- All right. - All right. I want a receipt, too.
好吧 但也许如果当我♥干♥完后 你们还没走的话
Yeah, and maybe if you guys are still there when I get finished,
我能去那儿和你们会合
I'll cruise down there.
- 对 也许你还能帮我口♥交♥ - 操你 蠢货 我也想去
- Yeah. Maybe you can blow me. - Fuck you, dick. I wanna come.
当然 当然 但你要保证 把地毯上的屎味弄干净 婊♥子♥
Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you get the shit smell out of the carpet, bitch!
我不明白 我们要怎么做?
I don't get it. What are we doing?
我们去打碎那家伙的脑袋
电影精选列表