《阿尔法狗》
你想知道这一切是怎么回事?
You want to know what this is all about?
你可以说是由于毒品或枪♥支♥
You could say it's about drugs or guns
或者是年轻叛逆
or disaffected youth,
随便你怎么想
or whatever you like.
但整件事都是家教的问题
But this whole thing is about parenting.
事关对于子女的教养
It's about taking care of your children.
你教好你的 我教好我的
You take care of yours, I take care of mine.
对不起 我不太明白 你什么意思?
I'm sorry, I don't understand. What does that mean?
这事儿 我要说的就这么多了 下一个问题
That's all I have to say about that subject. Next question.
你儿子曾是毒贩?
Your son was a drug dealer?
毒贩?不是 他是不是卖♥♥过一些大♥麻♥?是的
A drug dealer? No. Did he sell a little weed? Yeah.
一些大♥麻♥?他可曾经是圣盖博谷主要的供应商
A little weed? He was a major supplier to the San Gabriel Valley.
那我就一点都不知道了
I don't know anything about that.
那为何地方检查官声称 你儿子的大♥麻♥都是从你那来的
What about the D. A.'s assertion that your son got his marijuana from you?
而且说你和该犯罪团伙有牵连
And that you have ties to organized crime?
什么胡七八扯的?
What is this amateur night bullshit?
这可不是审问 好不好?
This isn't an interrogation, all right?
我是个正经的纳税人 一个正直的公民
I'm a taxpayer and I'm a citizen.
而你是个下流胚
And you are a jerk-off.
我告诉你没有?
Did I tell you that?
快点 强尼 我这可没有捷径可走
Come on, Johnny, I don't let fiend jump in the alley.
如果你不给我他妈的做上十二组
If you don't give me fucking 12 reps,
我就去操♥你♥妈♥和你妹
I'm fucking your mom and your girl.
告诉他 提克
Tell him, Tiko!
你说什么?我听不见
What'd you say? I couldn't hear you.
你是说你想吮我鸡鸡吗?
You say you want to suck my cock, right?
那你得先长个鸡鸡出来
First you got to grow one.
操 我的鸡鸡长及膝盖
JOHNNY. Shit, my dick's so big it's got a knee.
身高五尺三 鸡♥巴♥小得象跳蚤
Five foot three, hung like a flea.
他妈的 外面真热
Fuck, it's hot out there.
你在干吗 阿尔维斯?外面天黑了?
What are you doing, Elvis? Is it dark outside?
- 什么? - 我付钱给你做全天 对不对?
- What? - I'm paying you for a full day, right?
我从早上十点起就在那儿干了
I've been here since 10.00 this morning.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 我就问你一个问题
Fuck that shit. I asked you a question.
你♥他♥妈♥的看没看见月亮 阿尔维斯?
Do you see the fucking moon, Elvis?
[指的是屁♥股♥]
- 现在肯定是白天 - 我让你看看我的月亮
- It's definitely daylight. - I'll show you my moon.
强尼 我照你说的都干完了
Johnny, I did everything that you said.
屋子打扫干净了 我还去了商店 买♥♥了食物和啤酒放在冰箱里
The house is clean. I went to the store. There's food and beer in the fridge.
衣服也洗了 阿多夫也喂了 草坪也修了 都干好了 伙计
The wash is done. Adolf's fed. The grass is cut. It's all done, man.
好吧 我想你不该那么快干完吧
Well, I guess you shouldn't have finished so fast, huh?
都他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
- 别理他们 别理他们 - 都他妈的闭嘴
- Never mind that. Never mind that. - Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥的回去干活
Get back to fucking work.
你没事不会找事干? 拖地扫厕
You want shit to do? Go wash the floors. Scrub out the toilets.
最好再去把后院狗屎都捡干净
Or better yet, pick up all the dog shit in the backyard.
如果你还是很快就干了 那就都倒出来
And if you finish too fast, dump it out. . .
再从头收拾一遍
ALL. And pick it back up again.
- 晚会结束了 伙计 - 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 匹克
- Party's over, man. - Shut the fuck up, Pick.
- 我可以拉泡屎给你 - 你为什么火气那么大?
- I can get you a pooper scooper. PICK. - Why are you so touchy?
- 这太糟糕 伙计 - 什么?
- That's messed up, man. - What?
我什么时候才能拿到钱 阿尔维斯? 什么时候?
When am I going to get my money, Elvis? When?
我告诉过你 得等到我周四拿到支票
I told you. I get my check on Thursday.
那好 嗯 多少钱的支票?
All right. Well, how much is the check?
我不知道 那取决于工时
I don't know. It depends on the hours.
好吧 那你工作了多少小时 婊♥子♥?
Well, how many hours did you work, bitch?
我记不得了
I can't remember.
操♥他♥妈♥的赖帐的 伙计
Fucking deadbeat, man.
继续去干活 他妈的滚出去
Go on, get the fuck out of here.
太丢人了 太丢人了 伙计
The walk of shame. The walk of shame, man.
怎么了 小兄弟?
Yo! What up, little B?
- 什么事 鲍比? - 是九一一
- What up, B? - It's 911.
八千五百美元
$8,500.
都在这了?
All of it, huh?
- 惊喜啊惊喜 - 是啊
- Surprise, surprise. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
那么?
So?
我找到那家伙了
So I got this guy.
他要五磅 加上我通常要的两磅
He wants five. Plus my regular two.
所以我想我需要七磅的货
So I figure I'm going to need seven.
我不知道 鲍比 我不…
I don't know, B. I don't. . .
我不喜欢一下出那么多货
I don't like having that much shit out.
我准备星期一再见那家伙一次 然后跟你敲定 伙计
I'm going to see my guy on Monday and I'll clear you right out, man.
他对这很在行 强尼
He's good for it, Johnny.
你不必告诉他我很在行 伙计
You don't need to tell him I'm good for it, man.
我可不是在求你帮忙 强尼·楚拉夫
I'm not looking for any fucking favors, J. T.
如果感兴趣 那就做
If it makes sense, do it.
如果不 就滚他的
If not, fuck it.
好吧
All right.
我们试试
We'll try it.
你又跑不掉 对不对?
Where are you going, right?
我也是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
但周五来了后
But come Friday,
我他妈的可不想听到任何故事
I don't want to hear any fucking stories.
你放心
You won't.
准备好 准备好
SONNY. Be ready, be ready.
手要柔软 好吗?手要柔软
Soft hands, right? Soft hands.
好球 好球 大联盟就在那儿等你 宝贝
Nice. Nice. That's major league stuff right there, baby.
拿好球棒 我来掷几个给你
Grab a bat, and I'll throw you a couple.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
什么事 人猿泰山?
What do you say, Tarzan?
我要七磅
I need seven.
七磅?
Seven?
- 七磅?谁要? - 鲍比 就是九一一
- Seven? Who? - Bobby "911".
是吗?好吧 我们可以把货合一起
Yeah? Well, we could put together.
我可不想被耍
I don't want to get picked off.
当然
All right.
- 你清楚他的来历吗? - 是的
- You know where he's been? - Yeah.
我是说我不十分清楚 但是我直觉认为可靠
I mean, I don't know, but it feels good.
好吧 无论如何 好坏你自己担当 对吗?
All right. It's on you anyway, right?
从来都是这样 爸
It always is, Pop.
嘿 看看这孩子 多俊啊!看看他
Hey, look at this kid. How handsome he is. Look at this!
你一定把她们都操到死 你有把她们操到死吗?
You must be knocking them dead. You knocking them dead?
不 放开我
No. Let go of me.
那么今晚你做什么?你忙得团团转?
So, what are you doing tonight? You chasing tail?
不 我只想休息
No, I'm just chilling.
在星期五晚上
On a Friday night?
- 索尼? - 我明白 我明白
- Sonny? - I know. I know.
别让我怀疑你 听上去就象是半个同志
Don't make me wonder about you, kid. You sound like half a fucking fag.
- 我也一直怀疑 - 记得打电♥话♥
- Always had my suspicions. - Just make the fucking call.
等一下 记住我说的
Wait a minute. Remember what I told you.
男人不该爱同性 传种方是我天性
Men are not supposed to be monopolous. It's in our nature to spread the seed.
好的 很有诗意 让我走 让我走
Yeah, very poetic. Come on. Come on.
安琪拉是个很棒的女孩 你可要好好享用她
Angela's a nice girl and all, but you got to plow some fucking fields!
听到没有 你这个玻璃
Did you hear me, you fucking fruitcake?
快点 伙计
Come on, buddy.
- 他是多好的孩子啊 - 是啊
- He's a great kid. - Yeah, he is.
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿
Hey!
没想到你会来 进来
We didn't expect to see you. Come on in.
- 嗨 你饿吗? - 是啊
- Hi. You hungry? - Yeah.
好多吃的呢
There's plenty of food.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 我喜欢你的发型 杰克 - 谢谢夸奖
- I like your hair, Jakey. - Thank you.
- 你留板寸很俊啊 - 谢谢夸奖
- You look handsome with a little hair. - Thank you.
- 工作干得怎么样? - 买♥♥卖♥♥很多 真忙
- What's going on with the job? - Lot of sales. Really busy.
反正一切都很好
Just, everything's going really great.
你妈妈好吗?
How's your mother?
非常好 谢谢
Wonderful, thank you.
- 帮我问候她 - 好的
- Tell her I said hello. - I'll do. . .
电影精选列表