没错 最终我还是明白了
I finally figured it out.
现在 你们又重归于好
Now you've picked up where you left off from the good old days?
恭喜你们两个 如你们所愿了
I congratulate you both on getting what you wanted.
我想要是什么?
What I wanted?
像我现在这样 是吗?
That looks like it, don't it?
我猜那是因为热吻
I guess that's from a hot kiss
而不是鞭子? —鞭子吗?
instead of a whip? - A whip?
都在怀念过去的美好时光吗?
All in remembrance of the good old days?
如果你都知道为什么 我们还和过去一样
Why'd you let us go ahead in the old days if you knew?
你失去她一次 这次也不应该再拥有她
You lost her then and you should have lost her this time.
我还是不懂她到底看上你什么?
I still don't know what she sees in you.
纳奥米?
Naomi?
怎么 你不相信我吗 老师?
What's the matter? Don't you believe me school teacher?
我就和你直说了她想要的是你
Well I'm on the level with you. She wants you. Alright.
你们拥有彼此 多好的一对
You two can have each other. A great pair.
你和纳奥米·默多克对我而言
You and Naomi Murdoch are my idea of
什么都不是
just nothing.
现在 我想她已经到处散布
Now I suppose she's spreading around town
为了阻止我追求她 她不得不开枪打我
she had to plug me to stop me from going after her.
爸爸 我很担心 我赶过来看看你怎么样
Dad! I was so worried. I came after you to find out if you were alright.
医生马上就来
The doctor will be right in.
第一次他让一个患者这么激动
The first time he's ever let a patient get excited.
这有什么好激动的
What's there to get excited about.
我们可以搞定学校里的一切好吧 爸爸
We can get through everything at the school alright dad.
我甚至都让莉莉换上新裙子
I even got Lily to put on a new dress.
抬起头出门
And she went out with her head up.
她真的伤了莉莉的心
But she really broke Lily's heart.
别担心莉莉 她会没事的 她还是个孩子
Don't worry about Lily. She's still a child.
这对我们来说都很糟糕 但我们仍然在一起
It's awful for us, but we're still together.
我们可以做好 - 别说了
We can live it down. - Be quiet.
打扰了
Excuse me.
如果我一直都很蠢
If I'd been stupid
那也就不奇怪 你会和我一样
I guess it's not surprising you have too.
如果她让莉莉讨厌她 那是因为她想留下
If she made Lily hate her it's because she wants to keep
不想让莉莉重蹈她的覆辙
Lily from making the same mistakes that she made.
如果她要离开我们 那是因为她太爱我们
If she wants to leave us, it's because she loves us so much
她觉得我们没有她会更幸福
and she thinks we'll be happier without her.
她爱我们?
She loves us?
是的 她爱我
Yes. She loves me.
她爱莉莉 她爱泰德
And she loves Lily, and she loves Ted,
她也爱你
and she loves you.
乔伊斯
Joyce.
你太像我 这样不好
You're so much like me. Don't be.
你会失去你在这个世界上最想要的东西
You'll lose what you want most of all in the world.
走吧 亲爱的
You go ahead honey.
告诉 萨拉 她得让其他人 发表我的演讲了
Tell Sara she'll have to get someone else to deliver the address.
我还有更重要的事要做
I have something more important to do.
纳奥米
Naomi.
你不该在这的 他们在礼堂等着你
You shouldn't be here. They expect you at the auditorium.
你觉得我还能去其他地方吗 - 我要赶火车
You think I'd be anywhere else? - I've got to catch the train.
娜欧米 我请你留下 -你不知道你在说什么
Naomi, I'm asking you to stay. - You don't know what you're saying.
我不能 不是现在 这对每个人都是最好的
I can't. Not now. This is best for everybody.
不 不是的
No. It's not.
我走对大家都好 - 不是这样的
If you'd only forgive me... - Forgive you?
我曾是个懦夫 为此我失去了你
Years ago I was a coward.I lost you for it.
这是一个错误 也许我有权这么做
That was one mistake. Maybe I was entitled to it.
但如果你同样的错犯两次
But if you make the same mistake twice
你真的是一个傻瓜 -不 亨利 相信我 这是唯一的解决方法
you're really a fool. - No, believe me. It's the only way.
你不能待在这个镇上 这些人会…
You couldn't stay in this town.These people would...
我们必须去面对
They'll have us to face,
我们两个一起面对
the two of us together.
纳奥米 有些人老去 有些人成长了
Naomi, some people just grow old and others grow up.
你和我该做决定了
It's time you and I decided
我们将成为怎样的夫妻
what kind of husband and wife we're going to be.
这种丈夫会相信他的妻子 爱他的妻子
One who has faith in his wife,believes her, loves her.
噢 亨利
Oh, Henry.
姑娘们很快就回家了 我们进去等她们
The girls will be home soon.We can wait for them.
电影精选列表