I treated you special but I've been too gentle with you.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
妈妈
Mom!
不
No!
达奇. - 泰德, 快叫人来帮忙
Dutch! - Ted, hurry and get some help.
等等 看我们能不能把他弄上马车
No wait. See if we can get him in the buggy.
达奇 你能……抬住他另一只手
Dutch, can you...? Get his other arm.
小心点
Careful now.
卡片上会写着汉斯-彼得森骄傲地
So the cards would read: Hans Peterson is proud
宣布娶莱娜斯文森为妻
to announce his marriage to Lena svensen.
莱娜玛丽亚斯文森 - 莱娜玛丽亚斯文森
Lena Maria svensen. - Lena Maria svensen.
是达奇
It's Dutch heinemann!
写完它
Cancel my order.
马上就回来 菲利普 我去一趟药房♥
I'll be right back, Philip. I'm stepping over to the pharmacy.
汤姆林夫人 怎么样……
Mrs. tomlin, how is...?
泰德 我们从没好好谈过
Ted, we've never had a real talk.
但现在让我告诉你这里发生了什么
You've got to let me tell you what happened.
是场意外 一场可怕的意外 我绊倒了
It was accident, a horrible accident. I tripped and...
为什么你要去见他
Why'd you go see him?
默多克夫人 - 医生 他怎么样了
Mrs. Murdoch. - Doctor, how is he?
他还在昏迷 现在没什么大碍
He's unconscious, but I think we can pull him through.
我们已经把子弹取出来了 桑尼 你为什么不回家?
We've taken the slug out. Sonny, why don't you go home?
走吧 内莉
Come on, Nellie.
我是个老人 我就直说了 我是这的医生我很了解里弗代尔洲
I'm an old man I say what I think. I'm the doctor and know riverdale.
达奇 人被一个女人射伤了
As soon as I make my report Dutch shot by a woman...
但我告诉过你这是个意外 -听着 默多克夫人
But I told you it was an accident. - Look, Mrs. Murdoch,
你说什么都没用了 也许真的是场意外
it makes no difference what you tell me. Maybe it was an accident
但你觉得现在有区别吗?
but do you think that will make any difference.
消息已经传遍小镇 流言满天飞
Already those maggots have got it all over town
故事以最坏的方式传播
the whole story in the worst way.
这个世界上最老套最龌龊的故事
The oldest and the nastiest story in the world.
我能做什么呢? - 你可以回到芝加哥
What can I do? - You can go back to Chicago
看在亨利和孩子们的份上
for Henry's sake and the children's.
事情的发展真让人预料不及 对吗?
Funny, isn't it? How things work out.
妈妈 她出来了
Mom. She's coming out now!
怎么了? - 她射伤了达奇
What happened? - She shot Dutch heinemann.
进来
Comeiin.
你好 罗斯 接着 在三月的毕业典礼后
Hi, Russ. Then after the graduation march,
也许你应该在毕业班演讲
I thought maybe you'd give your speech to the class.
抱歉 哈珀女士 默多克先生 我能和你单独谈谈吗?
Pardon me, miss Harper. Mr. Murdoch, could I see you alone?
哦……
Well...
当然 罗斯
Sure, Russ.
我还要去礼堂里布置一下
I have things to do in the auditorium.
等会再回来
I'll be back.
嗯 你想说什么 罗斯?纳奥米射伤了达奇
What is it, Russ? Naomi shot Dutch heinemann.
她送他到汤姆林医生那去了 我也才刚刚知道
She took him to doc tomlin. I just heard about it.
我不清楚他伤得有多严重 但是……
I don't know how badly he's hurt, but...
听我说 亨利 这件事和你的事业利害攸关
Listen to me, Henry. Everything's at stake, your career.
你必须有所行动 我希望你知道如何去做
You've got to act right away and I hope you know what to do.
她是一个什么样的女人 这次很明显了
This time it's evident what kind of a woman she is.
安德伍德上校 请让我独自呆一会
Colonel Underwood, please leave me alone.
好吧 亨利
Alright, Henry.
爸 我得去找乔伊斯
Dad. I've got to go over to Joyce.
我得陪着她 - 你和我一起去
I've got to stay with her. - You're coming with me.
萨拉? -嗯 安德伍德上校?
Sara. - Yes, colonel Underwood.
怎么了 罗斯 你看起来……
What's the matter, Russ? You look so...
萨拉 默多克夫人射伤了达奇
Sara, Mrs. Murdoch shot Dutch heinemann.
不
No...
不 你不能走
You can't go.
我们该怎么办 - 你们会好的
What will we all do? You'll all do a lot better.
你不能半途而废
You are not quitting?
当你失败了 你就得离开
When you're licked, you've got to quit.
哦 莱娜
Lena...
我收拾点东西让你带上火车
I will fix you something to take on the train.
妈妈在楼上吗? -是的
Is mother upstairs? - Yes.
莉娜 很糟糕吧?
Lena, isn't it terrible?
妈妈 我听说了
Mother. I just heard!
我不管你做了什么 你可以相信我
I don't care what you did, you can count on me.
你要走了 - 这是我唯一能做的
So you're leaving. It's the least I can do.
对不起 我让你失望了 -但现在我们可以一起走了
I'm sorry I was a disappointment. - But now we can leave together
我们两个就像我们计划的那样 -看在上帝的份上 莉莉
the way we planned. - For heaven's sake, Lily.
天呐!你怎么能这么自私 把这烂摊子甩给爸爸
How can you be so selfish when there's dad to think about?
你不知道这对他来说意味着什么吗? - 我当然也为爸爸考虑
Don't you know what it means? - Of course I think of daddy.
但我一直都想要离开 毕竟 妈妈更著名
But I've always wanted to go and now mother will be even more famous.
著名? 你想跟纳奥米·默多克一样著名?
Famous? So you want to be famous like Naomi Murdoch?
我当然想
Of course I do.
好吧 让我来告诉你它到底有多出名
Well let me tell you just how famous that really is.
我不认为你还会喜欢它
I didn't think you fell for that line I was handing out
对乡下人来说 但如果你……
for the yokels, but if you did.
行当? - 毕竟 女孩的自尊心都很强
Line? - After all a girl has her pride.
现在的古典剧已经趋于饱和
But there doesn't seem to be much demand for the classics now
事实上我已经没有机会演出古典剧 . 妈妈
and none at all for me. Mother...
我愿意让你以为我仍是舞台上的焦点 但……
I'd like to leave you thinking I was up there in lights but...
我的良心受够了……
I've got enough on my conscious without...
你认为你只要乘上火车
You think all you have to do is get on that train and
一下车就可以直接到达明星的化妆室
when you get off you'll be in the star's dressing room.
这剧院是冷酷的森林 孩子
The theater is a tough jungle kid.
我没有荣誉 也不迷人 幻想也已经破灭
I've got no glory, no glamour, and bruises on my illusions.
我不能抱怨 毕竟我从没挨过饿
And I can't complain. I never starved.
我一直在为一只训练过的海豹当配角
I was a stooge for a trained seal. I sold corsets
在艰难时我还卖♥♥了紧身衣 住简陋的旅馆
when times were bad. I live in cheap hotels
欺骗登记人 这样他们就不会知道我有多缺钱
and con the hookers so they won't know how bad I need money.
我能说出巡演经过的每个镇里当铺的名字
I can name a pawn shop in every town on the circuit.
下一季 如果我幸运的话
Next season if I'm lucky, I'll do a tired single.
并不十分体面 其实 可以说很粗俗
It's not very dignified, in fact it's rather vulgar.
我会被安排在宠物表演之后
And I'll be billed below the dog acts.
但如果你愿意加入我
But if you want to come join me...
莉莉
Lily!
我很乐意跟你同台演出
一些水果和三明治 - 谢谢莉娜,请帮我搬一搬
Here's sandwiches and fruit. - Thank you. Lena, please put
门廊上的这些箱子? -当然可以
these cases on the front porch? - Of course I will.
泰德 我可以和你谈一会吗?
Ted, can I talk to you for a while?
泰德, 今天你发现你以为完美的人 其实并不完美
Ted, today you found out that people you want to be perfect, aren't perfect.
有时人们会做坏事
Sometimes people do bad things
有时候人们会做一些坏的事 或看起来坏的事
or what seem like bad things. That doesn't always mean
不一定代表他们是坏人 或者他们想当坏人
that they are bad or that they want to be.
他们会深深的伤到其他人 而他们本来是不会伤害别人的
They can hurt others awfully, who they wouldn't hurt for the world.
像你今天所受的伤害
The way you were hurt today.
试着别那么恨我 你可以忘了我 但……
Try not to hate me too much. Forget me if you want to but...
如果你一直都恨我的话 你也会一直受伤害
If you go on hating me, you'll be hurt for always.
噢 泰德, 我会承受不了的
Ted, I couldn't bear it.
从现在开始 当你感到你受到的伤越来越多
From here on, when you you'll be hurt more and more
当你觉得似乎生命中的一切都是错误
when everything in life seems wrong
你想着没人理解你没人爱你
and you think nobody understands you or loves you
只要记住 你的母亲全心全意地爱你
just remember,your mother loves you with all her heart
即使她无法证实向你证实这份爱
even if she hasn't been very good at proving it to you.
请留下来
Please, stay.
我希望我能…… 但不行
I wish I could. I can't.
我没在哭 - 不 你当然没有
I"m not crying. - No, of course you're not.
你当然没有
Of course you're not.
医生
Doc.
我怎么样了 - 现在没事了
What's gonna happen? - Everything will be alright.
等一下
Just one more.
默多克先生 你不能…-亨利 听我说
Mr. Murdoch, you mustn't... - Henry, now listen to me.
他现在伤着…… - 让我们单独呆着
He's a sick man... - Leave us alone.
我应该宰了你 达奇
I ought to kill you, Dutch.
你躺在这嘲笑我一定感觉好极了
You must feel just great lying there laughing
笑得前仰后合 - 是啊 当然
your head off at me. - Yeah. Sure.
把她从我身边抢走很容易 不是吗?你想什么时候都行
It was easy to take her away, wasn't it? Anytime you wanted to.
任何时候你想这样做只需要发射暗号♥就行了
All you had to do was give the signal.
先响两声 再响一声
First two shots and then one.
电影精选列表