It would be a wonderful spot for canoeing, wouldn't it, Russ?
真漂亮 - 接着骑吧 你两个
It's so lovely. - Run along you two.
我要在这歇一会 -不 我们不想离开…
I think I'll sit this one out. - No, we don't want to leave y...
好的 我们走 我可以骑你的马吗?
Alright. Let's go, Russ. Mind if I try your horse?
我对驯良的老波莉有点厌烦了
I'm getting a little tired of safe old Polly.
我不知道 这马可是十分欢腾的 -所以骑他需要勇气?
I don't know. He's frisky. - So takes guts to ride him?
不 我…… - 帮我上去 罗斯
No. I... - Help me up, Russ.
好的
Alright.
走吧 罗斯
Come on, Russ!
我还想着你不会出现了
I was beginning to think you'd never show up.
我跟乔伊斯和他未婚夫出来骑马 你一定看到他们了
I was riding with Joyce and her Beau. You must have seen them.
你知道我会来这里
You knew I'd be here.
你还是跟原来一样自负 -也跟原来一样为你疯狂
Still as conceited as ever. - Still as crazy about you.
你知道自从我听说你回来后有多想见到你吗?
You know I wanted to see you ever since I heard you were back?
昨天晚上 我甚至在房♥子外等你
Last night I even waited outside the house.
想着你会回宾馆 -别开玩笑了
I figured you'd go to the hotel. - No fooling.
我们这样的老朋友 有很多共同的回忆
Old friends like us have a lot to remember together.
老朋友?
Old friends?
今天早上我又回到你们房♥子外 爬到山上
I was back at the house this morning, up on the hill.
我差点发了旧信♥号♥♥ 还记得吗?
I almost gave the old signal. Remember?
鸣枪 连续两声 再加一声
Two shots, then one.
连续两声 再加一声 我过去睡着时常听见
Two shots, then one. I used to hear them in my sleep.
你从没忘记过 哪怕一分钟
You've never forgotten, not for a minute.
亲爱的 你去哪儿了?你知道你对我做了什么吗?
Honey, where have you been? Do you know what you did to me?
为什么离开我?如果我留下来 一切会变得不可控制
Why did you leave me? - If I had stayed, the way it was
我怕自己想要更多 就算只有片刻
how much longer could we have moments,
在这里以外的地方见面
just seeing each other out here?
我怕我还想要更多 在这个城镇
I was afraid I'd want more. And in this town, I wasn't
我不能这么对我的家人 -谁更重要
going to do that to my family. - Who's more important?
他们还是我?- 我早应该想清楚
Them or me? - I should have figured that out.
谁在乎? -你回来了 我们在一起 我们两个
Who cares? You're back and we're together, the two of us.
我明天晚上就走了 - 那我明天下午就在那里
I'm leaving tomorrow night. I'll be here tomorrow afternoon.
我们不能……
Oh we can't...
我们不能回到以前了
We can't go back.
谁说我们不能?
Who says we can't?
你想回到过去的日子 我也一样
You want to go back andsodol. Sodol.
再见 达奇
Goodbye, Dutch.
我会在这儿等你
I'll be here.
连续两声 再加一声 然后我就会在这儿
Two shots, then one and I'll be here.
萨拉 - 你好 默多克夫人 纳奥米
Saral - Hello, Mrs. Murdoch. Naomi.
你能过来看我真好
How nice of you to come and see me.
嗯 我想请你帮个忙 关于明晚的毕业典礼
Well I'm afraid I came to ask a favor about the graduation tomorrow.
到时依然有一些娱乐节目
You see we always have a little entertainment
我想你有没有可能…… -可能露面
and I thought perhaps... - That I might appear?
那真是帮了我大忙 你的朗诵十分出色
It would be such a favor to me. And you recite so beautifully.
你这样说我很高兴 但你为什么需要我?
That's flattering but, why do you need me?
你一定有很多出类拔萃的人 符合这个要求
You must have plenty corn fed talent to fill the bill,
这个镇上的一些居民不会吝啬他们的掌声
someone the good people of this town could applaud.
但这就是原因 我是说……
That's just why. I mean...
这会是一个很好的机会 - 机会?
It would be such an opportunity. - Opportunity?
这个镇上友好的居民能够看到你 就和昨晚孩子们表演的哪样
If the nicer people of this town could see you as the children did,
我知道他们令人印象深刻 他们很优秀 而且……
I know they'd be impressed. They couldn't help be and...
也许他们能够接纳我 - 我不是说……
And maybe they might accept me. - I didn't mean...
偏偏是你? - 我很喜欢你丈夫
You of all people. - I'm very fond of your husband.
这就是我想说的 - 我希望他能开心
That's what I meant. - And I want him to be happy.
他不开心吗? - 你是他需要的女人
Isn't he going to be? You're the woman he needs.
但他想要的女人是你
But you're the woman he wants.
我是现实主义者 纳奥米
I'm a realist, Naomi.
亨利和我之间的感情 不是爱情
Henry and I... it wasn't love.
至少对他而言不是
Not on his part anyway.
我们有相同之处 让我们走到一起
We had things in common and we drifted together.
或许会发生点什么, 如果你没有回来的话 - 我要走了 记得吗?
Perhaps if you hadn't come back... - I'm leaving, remember?
现在也不会有什么不同了 他一见到你 我就把他弄丢了
Wouldn't make any difference now. I lost him the minute he saw you.
然后是孩子们 毫无疑问 泰德喜欢你
And then there are the children. Ted's taken to you without question.
还有这三个孩子
He's such a fine, open hearted boy.
还有莉莉 她爱你 - 可乔伊斯 不……
And Lily loves you. - And Joyce doesn't and...
这有很多你不了解的情况 你是好意 但算了吧
There are things you don't know. You mean well but forget it.
你是在害怕吗 纳奥米?
Are you afraid, Naomi?
萨拉! - 你好 乔伊斯
Sara! - Hello, Joyce.
我和你母亲谈得很愉快
Your mother and I have been having the nicest talk.
你看起来今天过得不错
You look as though you've been having a good time.
是的
I have.
我自作主张的给你准备了莎士比亚的戏剧
I took the Liberty of glancing through your Shakespeare.
我标记了一些你可能会用到的段落
I marked some of the passages that I thought might do.
如果你改变主意…… - 我会告诉你
If you change your mind... - I'll let you know.
再见 纳奥米 再见 乔伊斯 - 再见
Goodbye, Naomi. Goodbye, Joyce. - Goodbye.
你去了这么长时间 我还担心是不是发生了什么
You were gone for so long I was afraid something might have happened.
没有 我们玩得很开心 - 你的头发这样很漂亮
No, we were having a wonderful time. - Your hair look nice that way.
谢谢 罗斯也这么觉得
Thank you. Russ thinks so too,
但在他来接我之前我得梳理一下 - 能让我帮你吗?
but I have to fix it before... - Could I help?
我很擅长弄头发
I'm very good at that sort of thing.
我自己能行 -我想也许我们可以好好谈谈
I can manage. - I thought we could talk.
老实说我不想在你帮我梳理头发的时候
I frankly don't want to have a sweet mother daughter chat
和你进行一场亲密的母女交谈 -我明白了
with you while you comb me out. - I guess that's telling me.
对不起 我不想说得这么难听 但……
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be harsh but...
我并不是为我自己考虑 - 甚至也不是为了莉莉
I'm not thinking of myself, not even of Lily when
就算她跟我说了很多和你一起表演之类愚蠢的计划
she tells me silly plans about going on stage with you.
我在为爸爸考虑
But I am thinking of daddy.
他不开心
He's unhappy.
我看得出来 自从你回来之后
I know he is, ever since you came back.
他几乎整个夜晚都在踱来踱去
He spent nearly the whole night pacing the floor. He...
你是想告诉我最好离开这里吗?
You trying to tell me it'd be better if I left right away?
是的 我是这么想的
Yes. I really think it would.
纳奥米 关于今晚的菜单
Naomi, about the menu for tonight.
也许你会喜欢配上新鲜胡萝卜的维也纳炸小牛排
I think you'd like my wienerschnitzel with carrots...
非常美味
It was perfectly delicious.
如果把它泡在醋里一整晚
It's better if you soak it in vinegar all night.
莱娜 可以收桌子了 - 嘿, 罗斯
Lena, you can clear. - Hi, Russ.
嘿 泰德 - 晚上好 罗斯
Hi, Ted. - Good evening, Russ.
想喝杯咖啡吗? 一块馅饼?
Like a cup of coffee? - Piece of pie?
不用了 谢谢 乔伊斯将会……
No thanks Joyce will be...
哦 你今晚真美
Say! - Well you're looking lovely tonight.
谢谢 - 别让她太晚回来
Thank you. - Don't keep her out too late.
放心吧 不会的, 先生 - 玩得开心
I wouldn't put it in writing. - Have a good time.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
别太晚了 泰德 - 好的
Don't be too late, Ted. - I won't.
纳奥米今晚我恐怕要做一些年度工作
Tonight, Naomi, I'm afraid I've got to finish that annual chore
签些文书
of signing diplomas.
亨利 我想了一整晚 我觉得我最好
Henry, I thought it over and I think it'd be best if
乘今晚的火车离开
I left on the late train tonight.
但你不能这么做 萨拉告诉我你已经确定
You can't do that. Sara tells me you're set
会出席明天的毕业典礼了 -我去不去没什么区别了
for the graduation ceremony. - That doesn't make any difference.
乔伊斯 今天下午和我说了些…… - 是因为乔伊斯 听着
Joyce said something this afternoon... - Joyce. Look.
乔伊斯没希望你会出现在这里
Joyce hasn't planned on having you here
她很难适应新的变化
so she's finding it difficult to adjust to something new.
我猜这点很像她父亲 - 不 亨利 我最好离开
Like her father, I guess. - No, Henry. This is best.
只是多呆一天
It's only one more day.
老实说 如果你明天不在这儿 我会很失望的
Frankly, I'd be disappointedif - you weren't there tomorrow.
你会吗? - 妈妈
You would? Mother!
我能现在告诉他吗? -告诉我什么?
Should we tell him now? - Tell me what?
爸爸 我想让你冷静点理智对待 我要告诉你的这件事
I want you to be calm and reasonable about this.
我尽量不表现得太急躁 妈妈和我有一个
I'll try not to be impetuous. Mother and I have the most
美妙的计划 - 莉莉 我从来没有……
wonderful plan... - Lily, I never said...
她要带我去纽约 把我介绍给所有剧院里的重要人物 帮助我开始我的演艺事业
She's taking me to New York with her, introduce me to all the important people in the theater and get me...
我从没答应过… -她这么说是因为
I never promised... - She's saying that because
她这样说是因为她觉得你会生气 -这会毁了一个女孩的一生
she thinks you'll be mad. - It's a terrible life for a girl.
相信我 我知道!纳奥米
Believe me. I know. Naomi.
也许现在带莉莉走最好
Maybe it's better if Lily does go now
在她干出什么蠢事之前
before she has any Bridges to burn.
很久以前我就知道你不能阻止别人做她想做的事
I learned a long time ago you can't keep people from doing what they have to do.
这取决于你的母亲 如果她愿意……
电影精选列表